Anzela Abbasi (born 7th December, 1992) is an Urdu television actress, model, and singer from Pakistan. She is the paternal granddaughter of author Zubair Abbasi and the daughter of actors Javeria Abbasi and Shamoon Abbasi. Anzela Abbasi made her acting debut in the television series Gila , Baby , and Main Haar Nahi Manoun Gi, where she played the lead female role.
Anzela Abbasi Wiki/Biography
|Age (as of 2022)
|Date of Birth
|7th December, 1992
|University of Karachi
|TV: Gila (2016)
|Poetry, Singing, Travelling
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|in kilograms– 50 kg
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Ahsan Khan, Jason Momoa
|Aima Baig, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez
|Father– Shamoon Abbasi (Actor)
Mother– Javeria Abbasi (Actress)
Amazing Secrets About Anzela Abbas
- Anzela Abbasi works as both a model and an actress. She like conducting photo shoots though.
- She believes that performing is entirely different from her actual life, hence she favours picture assignments to acting. She continued by saying that while she enjoys playing character roles, she is not a heroine.
- Anzela revealed in an interview that her idol is Ahsan Khan. She considers Ahsan to be the best attractive male in Pakistani cinema.
- Although Anzela’s parents separated, they never allowed their daughter to suffer as a result of their marital issues. She was not even informed that her parents were divorced for about 4 years. Her mother, Javeria Abbasi, raised her.
- Anzela made her acting debut in the drama “Gilla” on Geo TV. In 2016, despite playing a supporting role, she attracted enormous attention thanks to her deft acting abilities.
- Her mother gave Anzela advice on how to achieve her goals. She is very cautious while accepting a gig because she is the celebs’ daughter.
- Anzela Abbasi’s aunt is Anoushay Abbasi.
Follow Us on Instagram
Pakistani Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.