Cameron Diaz (born August 30, 1972) is an American former actress and model. One of the most prolific and bankable actresses of her era, she is known for her 20-year career in film. The recipient of multiple accolades, including nominations for four Golden Globe Awards, a BAFTA Award and three Screen Actors Guild Awards, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Diaz was named the highest-paid Hollywood actress over 40 in 2013. As of 2018, the U.S. domestic box office grosses of Diaz’s films total over $3 billion US, with worldwide grosses surpassing US$7 billion, making her the fifth highest-grossing U.S. domestic box office actress.
Cameron Diaz Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Cameron Michelle Diaz|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Producer|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 174 cm|
in meters- 1.74 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 58 kg|
in Pounds- 127 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-23-34|
|Bra/Breast Size||33 Inches|
|Waist Size||23 Inches|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1972|
|Age (as of 2022)||50 Years|
|Birthplace||San Diego, California, United States|
|Hometown||San Diego, California, United States|
|School||Los Cerritos Elementary School|
|College||Long Beach Polytechnic High School|
|Debut||TV Show: Saturday Night Live|
TV Series as Producer: Bad Teacher
First Film: The Mask
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Carlos De La Torre|
|Husband/Spouse||Benji Madden (m. 2015)|
|Parents||Father: Emilio Diaz|
Mother: Billie Early
|Siblings||Brother(s): Michael Diaz|
Sister(s): Chimene Diaz
Amazing Facts About Cameron Diaz
- Does Cameron smoke ?: Yes
- Does Cameron drink alcohol?: Yes
- Cameron Diaz went from being a model to one of Hollywood’s A-list actresses.
- Although she’s taking some time off from acting, she’s starred in some of the most memorable movies in pop culture history, including 1994’s “The Mask” and 2000’s “Charlie’s Angels.”
- In celebration of Diaz’s 47th birthday, we compiled a list of things you probably didn’t know about her.
- She has Cuban, German, and Italian roots.
- She went to the same high school as Snoop Dogg, and admitted she once bought weed from him.
- At 17, she was on the cover of Seventeen magazine.
- Diaz refuses to get botox, and is very outspoken about Hollywood’s ageism.
- She once broke her nose in a surfing accident, but is still an avid surfer.
- She doesn’t think she’s a germaphobe but she did admit that she’s very “aware” of them.
- Having No Acting Experience Before The Mask, Cameron Diaz Went To Acting Lessons After Being Cast.
- A Broken Wrist Cost Cameron Diaz A Role In The 1995 Mortal Kombat Movie.
- Cameron Diaz Didn’t Realize People Wouldn’t Recognize Her In Being John Malkovich.
- Even Though She Tried Botox Once, Cameron Diaz Would Rather Age Naturally
- Cameron Diaz Confirmed Her Retirement From Acting In 2018.
- Cameron Diaz Got To Experience The First Months Of Parenthood In Quarantine.
- While still attending high school, Diaz signed a modeling contract with Elite Model Management at age 16.
- The Mask became one of the top ten highest-grossing films of 1994 and launched Diaz as a sex symbol.
- She co-starred with Kate Winslet, Jude Law and Jack Black in the 2006 romantic comedy The Holiday.
Follow Us on Instagram
Hollywood Actress Measurements
Find out Actress age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.