Dana Blumberg (born 16 May 1974) is a Doctor from the United States. She is best known for being the wife of American Businessman Robert Kraft. As an ophthalmologist with board certification, Blumberg focuses on treating glaucoma as well as eye and vision problems.
Dana Blumberg Wiki/Biography
|Age (as of 2023)||49 Years|
|Date of Birth||16 May 1974|
|Birthplace||St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Hometown||New York, United States|
|College/University||Saint Louis University|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Reading Books|
Height in Feet, Weight, and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 168 cm|
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight||in kilograms– 56 kg|
in pounds– 123 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||33 Inches|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
|Wedding Date||14 October 2022|
|Actress||Kate Winslet, Gal Gadot|
|Parents||Father- Nathan Blumberg|
Mother- Marlene Blumberg
Amazing Secrets About Dana Blumberg
- Does Blumberg smoke: No
- Does Blumberg drink alcohol: Yes
- In 2000, Dana Blumberg graduated from Saint Louis University School of Medicine with a medical degree.
- Even though Blumberg and Kraft didn’t come out as a relationship until 2019, they supposedly met in 2017.
- Blumberg has maintained a very low profile during their partnership. She doesn’t use social media, and we don’t know any more personal information about her line of work.
- A large number of A-list guests attended the surprise wedding of Blumberg and Kraft on October 14, 2022.
- Being a doctor, she maintains a fit and healthy figure. The M.D. and M.P.H. degrees Blumberg has earned are discussed then.
Follow Us on Instagram
Find out the Celebrities’ age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, and family and compare them with other celebrities.