Emmy Rossum (born 12 September 1986) is an American singer, actress, and filmmaker. She is best recognized for playing Fiona Gallagher in the 2011–2019 television series Shameless. She has also worked in television production and directing since the middle of the decade, which includes the 2022 Peacock series Angelyne, in which she also stars.
Emmy Rossum Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Emmanuelle Grey Rossum|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Director|
|Age (as of 2022)||36 Years|
|Date of Birth||12 September 1986|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, United States|
|School||Spence School, Manhattan|
|College/University||Columbia University, New York|
|Hobbies||Book Reading, Cooking|
|Debut Movie||“Songcatcher” in 2007|
|Debut Drama||“Grace & Glorie” in 1996|
Height in Feet, Weight, and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 170 cm|
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight||in kilograms– 50 kg|
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||33 Inches|
|Waist Size||25 Inches|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Spouse/Husband||Justin Siegel (m. 2008-2010)|
Sam Esmail (m. 2017)
|Actress||Kate Winslet, Kelly Hu|
|Singer||Jennifer Lopez, Ariana Grande|
Mother– Cheryl Rossum
Amazing Secrets About Emmy Rossum
- Does Emmy smoke: Yes
- Does Emmy drink alcohol: Yes
- Emmanuelle Grey Rossum, known to the world as Emmy Rossum, was born in New York City to a Jewish family.
- From a young age, Rossum displayed a passion for the arts, particularly acting and singing. She attended the Spence School, a prestigious private institution in Manhattan, where she honed her skills in both disciplines.
- In 2004, Emmy Rossum catapulted to international fame with her portrayal of Christine Daaé in the film adaptation of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s musical, “The Phantom of the Opera.” Her mesmerizing performance showcased her exceptional vocal range, emotional depth, and undeniable screen presence.
- In the romantic drama “The Day After Tomorrow” (2004), Rossum portrayed a resourceful and determined young woman navigating the perils of a global catastrophe.
- One of Emmy Rossum’s most significant career achievements came in 2011 when she landed the role of Fiona Gallagher in the critically acclaimed television series “Shameless.” The show, based on the British series of the same name, delves into the lives of the dysfunctional Gallagher family living in a working-class neighborhood of Chicago.
- After nine seasons, Rossum bid farewell to “Shameless” in 2019, leaving an indelible mark on the show and solidifying her legacy as a truly remarkable actress.
- Beyond her artistic endeavors, Emmy Rossum has demonstrated a deep commitment to philanthropy and activism. She has been involved with various charitable organizations, focusing on causes such as education, animal welfare, and environmental conservation.
Follow Us on Instagram
Australian Actress Biography
Find out the actress’s age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, and family and compare them with other celebrities.