Joey King (born born July 30, 1999) is an American actress best recognized for playing the lead role of Ramona in the Ramona and Beezus movie from 2010.
Joey King Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Joey Lynn King|
|Age (as in 2022)||23 Years|
|Date of Birth||July 30, 1999|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|School||Phoenix Ranch School|
|Hobbies||Singing, Social Work|
|Debut Movie||“Horton Hears a Who!” in 2008|
|Debut Drama||“Malcolm in the Middle” in 2006|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 165 cm|
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight||in kilograms– 53 kg|
in pounds– 117 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||34 Inches|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hip Size||33 Inches|
|Actress||Angelina Jolie, Alexandra Daddario|
|Parents||Father- Terry King|
Mother- Jamie King
|Siblings||Sister– Hunter King|
Amazing Secrets About Joey King
- Does Joey smoke: Yes
- Does Joey drink alcohol: No
- After landing her debut role as a model for the food Life, she appeared in more than 100 advertisements.
- She originally came to prominence in the comedy “Ramona and Beezus” in 2010 as Ramona Quimby, and she later attracted more attention for her leading role in the 2018 film “The Kissing Booth” and its two sequels.
- For her lead part in the crime drama series “The Act,” Joey King won praise from critics and was shortlisted both for a Primetime Emmy Award as well as a Golden Globe Award in 2019.
- Joey is an avid Dog Lover.
- Joey King made his acting debut in a Life Cereal commercial when he was just 4 years old.
- After meeting on the set of The Act in September 2019, King started dating director and producer Steven Piet; they got engaged in February 2022.
- In The Dark Knight Rises, she portrayed a fictionalized version of Marion Cotillard’s role.
Also Read: Lizzy Greene Height, Age, Family, Measurement, Bio, Wealth
Follow Us on Instagram
American Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.