Nayanthara (born 18 November 1984) is an Indian actress and producer who has appeared in Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu films. She was the only South Indian actress to appear in the Forbes India “Celebrity 100” 2018 list, making her one of the highest-paid actors in India.
|Diana Mariam Kurian
|Actress and Producer
|Age (as of 2023)
|Date of Birth
|18 November 1984
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Balikamadom Girls Higher Secondary School
|Marthoma College, Thiruvalla
|“Manassinakkare” in 2003
|Her career and social image were harmed after her boyfriend Simbu’s kissing photos with her became viral online.
Height in Feet, Weight, and Figure Size
|in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|in kilograms– 57 kg
in pounds– 126 lbs
|9 June 2022
|Ramya Krishnan, Anushka Shetty
|Father- Kurian Kodiyattu
Mother- Omana Kurian
|Brother- Lenu Kurian
|Son- Uyir Rudronil N Shivan
Ulag Dhaivag N Shivan
Amazing Secrets About Nayanthara
- She was raised by Malayali parents who were Christians. She converted to Hinduism in Chennai’s Arya Samaj Temple on August 7, 2011. After that, she received a certificate of conversion to Hinduism, making Nayanthara, her stage name, her legal name. She has a primitive finger on her left hand and is a polydactyl.
- In a career extending more than two decades, she has appeared in more than 80 films and received various awards. She is referred to be the “Lady Superstar of Indian Cinema” in mainstream media.
- With the Malayalam movie “Manassinakkare” in 2003, Nayanthara made her acting debut. She made her film debut in Telugu with “Lakshmi” in 2006 and in Tamil with “Ayya” in 2005.
- Nayanthara was a model who worked part-time while going to college. In 2003, she was offered to play a crucial role in the film “Manassinakkare” by filmmaker Sathyan Anthikkad after he noticed her modeling work.
- Following that, Nayanthara began to make appearances in Tamil and Telugu films. She made her acting debut in Tamil cinema as the lead heroine of Hari’s Ayya in 2005.
- By appearing in the Vishnuvardhan-directed gangster movie “Billa” in 2007, Nayanthara was able to reclaim her celebrity status in Kollywood. It was a sequel to the 1980 Tamil movie of the same name and went on to become a box office blockbuster, with Nayanthara garnering praise for her portrayal of Sasha in the role and for her new beautiful style.
- Since their collaboration on “Naanum Rowdy Dhaan” in 2015, Nayanthara and filmmaker Vignesh Shivan have been a couple. On June 9, 2022, the pair wed in Mahabalipuram. The couple announced the surrogate delivery of their identical twins, Uyir and Ulagam, in October 2022.
- As a humanitarian, Nayanthara supports numerous social issues. During the 2012 cyclonic storm Thane in Tamil Nadu, she gave an amount of five hundred thousand rupees to the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
- Nayanthara and renowned dermatologist Dr. Renita Rajan founded the gender-neutral lip care business The Lip Balm Company in 2021.
- The film production company Rowdy Pictures was established by Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan in 2021.
Follow Us on Instagram
Indian Actress Biography
Find out the actress’s age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, and family and compare them with other celebrities.