Saba Qamar was born (5 April 1984) Saba Qamar, an actress and television host from Pakistan, is better known by her professional name. Saba is one of Pakistan’s a very well and well-paid celebrities, and her performances have been praised for markedly deviating from the typical representation of women on Urdu television. She has received four Lux Style Awards and has been nominated for a Filmfare Award. In 2012, the Tamgha-e-Imtiaz award was given to her, and in 2016, the Pride of Performance award.
Saba Qamar Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Saba Qamar Zaman|
|Profession||Model and Actress|
|Age (as in 2023)||39 Years|
|Date of Birth||5 April 1984|
|Birth Place||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Debut||Film: “Aina” in 2013|
TV: “Main Aurat Hoon” in 2010
|Hobbies||Yoga, Dancing, Reading|
|Controversies||1. When questioned about renowned Bollywood actresses who appear in morning television shows and given certain hypothetical circumstances, Saba was unkind in her responses. When asked how she would do so if Saba had to decline Hritik Roshan’s proposal, Saba responded, “she didn’t want a father of two and he’s not her cup of tea.”|
2. Saba responded when asked if she wanted to work with Emraan Hashmi that she “didn’t want mouth cancer.”
3. Saba remarked, “She was a well-known actor of Pakistan, so she’d only want to collaborate with A-list actors,” after seeing a picture of Ritesh Deshmukh.
Saba commented, “He was a chichora and that he didn’t know how to dance,” after seeing a photo of Salman Khan.
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 7″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 Kg|
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||34B Inches|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
|Boyfriends/Affairs||Hamza Ali Abbasi|
|Actor||Saif Ali Khan|
|Actress||Saima Noor, Malaika Arora|
|Film||Choorian and Na Maloom Afraad|
|Salary||450,000 (Pakistani Rupee) per episode|
|Net Worth||13.5 Million (Pakistani Rupee)|
Amazing Secrets About Saba Qamar
- Saba had a challenging upbringing because she lost her dad when she was only 3 years old and spent the majority of her childhood living with her grandma.
- Sabahat was her first name; she later changed it to Saba.
- She entered the entertainment business when she was 19 years old thanks to the assistance of her friend’s sister, a former employee of a production company who saw potential in her.
- She debuted in Main Aurat Hoon as a TV actress.
- She rose to fame by portraying Saman in the television series Maat.
- In the 2017 movie Hindi Medium, she made her Bollywood debut alongside Irrfan Khan.
- She has turned down Bollywood movies including Calling Sehmat, Love Aaj Kal, and Cocktai.
- She would’ve been a choreographer if she hadn’t been an actress.
- She had a fiancé who was an engineer in the Pakistan Air Force, her cousin.
- The majority of Saba’s admirers believe that Sabahat Qamar Zaman is her real name. The information about her real name that Wikipedia and other websites have published is completely incorrect. The actress admitted that she never modified her identity during a live interview on a radio show. She does not act in such a way for whatever purpose. Saba Qamar Zaman is her birth name, and she adores it.
Follow Us on Instagram
Pakistani Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.