Saba Qamar was born on 5 April 1984, known professionally as Saba Qamar, is a Pakistani actress and television presenter. She is one of Pakistan’s most popular and highest-paid celebrities, her roles have been credited as a significant departure from the traditional portrayal of women in Urdu television. Her accolades include four Lux Style Awards, and a Filmfare Award nomination. The Government of Pakistan honoured her Tamgha-e-Imtiaz in 2012, and the Pride of Performance in 2016.
Saba Qamar Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Saba Qamar Zaman|
|Profession||Actress, Model, TV Anchor|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 7″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 Kg|
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||34B Inches|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
|Date of Birth||5 April 1984|
|Age (as in 2022)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Debut||Film: Aina (2013)|
TV: Main Aurat Hoon (2010)
|Hobbies||Yoga, Dancing, Reading|
|Controversies||Saba was asked about famous Bollywood in morning show actors and given some imaginary situations, but she did not have anything nice to say about them. When asked if Saba will have to reject Hritik Roshan’s proposal, how would she do that, Saba said “she didn’t want a father of two and he’s not her cup of tea”|
When asked about working with Emraan Hashmi, Saba said, “she didn’t want mouth cancer”
When Saba was shown Ritesh Deshmukh’s photo, Saba said, “she was an A-lister actor of Pakistan, so she’d only want to work with A-list actors”
When Saba was shown a picture of Salman Khan, she said “He was a chichora and that he didn’t know how to dance”.
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Hamza Ali Abbasi (Actor)|
|Actor||Saif Ali Khan|
|Actress||Saima Noor, Malaika Arora|
|Film||Choorian and Na Maloom Afraad|
|Salary||350,000 (Pakistani Rupee) per episode|
|Net Worth||13.5 Million (Pakistani Rupee)|
Amazing Facts About Saba Qamar
- Does Saba Qamar smoke?: Yes
- Does Saba Qamar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Saba had a difficult childhood as she lost her father when she was just 3 years old, and lived with her grandmother for the major part of her childhood.
- Her original name was Sabahat, which she later changed to Saba.
- When she was 19 years old, she joined the entertainment industry as her friend’s sister who used to work in a production house helped her as she knew about the potential talent in her.
- She started her career as a TV actress in Main Aurat Hoon.
- She became popular by playing the role of Saman in the TV serial Maat.
- In 2017, she made her Bollywood debut opposite Irrfan Khan in the film Hindi Medium.
- Before, she rejected Bollywood films like Love Aaj Kal, Cocktai and Delhi 6 and Calling Sehmat.
- If not actress, then she would have been a choreographer.
- She was engaged to her cousin who is an engineer in Pakistan Air force.
- Most of the fans of Saba thinks that her real name is Sabahat Qamar Zaman. The information regrading her real name which has provided by Wikipedia and some Websites is totally wrong. As the actress revealed in a live conversation on a Radio show that she never changed her name. She is not that kind of person who do it for any reason. Her birth name is Saba Qamar Zaman and she loves her name.
Follow Us on Instagram
Pakistani Actress Measurements
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.