Shira Haas (born 11 May 1995) is an actress from Israel. From a young age, Haas showed a passion for the performing arts, participating in school plays and local theater productions. Her talent and dedication were evident, and it was clear that she had a promising future ahead.
Shira Haas Wiki/Biography
|Age (as of 2023)
|Date of Birth
|11 May 1995
|Hod HaSharon, Israel
|Tel Aviv, Israel
|Thelma Yellin High School of the Arts
|“Princess” in 2014
|“Shtisel” in 2013
Height in Feet, Weight, and Figure Size
|in centimeters– 155 cm
in meters– 1.55 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 1”
|in kilograms– 45 kg
in pounds– 99 lbs
|Gal Gadot, Angelina Jolie
|Father- Eran Haas
Mother- Ariela Wrubell Haas
|Sister- Dotan Haas
Amazing Secrets About Shira Haas
- Does Hass smoke: No
- Does Hass drink alcohol: No
- Shira Haas was born into a secular Jewish family in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Haas got diagnosed with kidney cancer at age two and underwent a string of difficult treatments before making a full recovery two years later.
- She started acting in plays at the Tel Aviv Cameri Theatre when she was 14 years old, including Richard III and Ghetto (2010).
- Her performance in “Shtisel” garnered widespread praise and established her as a rising star in Israeli television.
- Shira Haas is a fitness lover and performs workouts daily.
- While Shira Haas had already made a name for herself in Israel, it was her breakthrough role in the Netflix miniseries “Unorthodox” that brought her global recognition.
- As an actress, I believe in the power of empathy and understanding, Haas said in an interview. It is my duty to uphold the dignity of the characters I play and highlight their distinct stories.
- In the film “Asia,” Haas plays the role of Vika, a rebellious teenager who must confront her own mortality and redefine her relationship with her mother.
Follow Us on Instagram
Israeli Actress Biography
Find out the actress’s age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, and family and compare them with other celebrities.