Yasmine Sabri (born 21 January 1987) is a name that has recently become well-known in the Egyptian showbiz industry. Sabri began her career as a model before switching to acting. Her exceptional performance of TV dramas and film roles has consequently made her one of Egypt’s most well-known actresses.
Yasmine Sabri Wiki/Biography
|Actress and Model
|Age (as in 2023)
|Date of Birth
|21 January 1988
|Graduate Degree in Mass Comm
|Beirut Arab University, Lebanon
|“Gahim Fel Hend” in 2016
|“Khatawat El Shaytan” in 2013
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|in centimeters– 180 cm
in meters– 180 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|in kilograms– 58 kg
in pounds– 128 lbs
|Ahmed Abou Hashima
|Ahmed Abou Hashima (m. 2020–2022)
|Karim Abdel Aziz
|Nelly Karim, Angelina Jolie
|Sherine Abdel Wahab
|Father- Ashraf Sabri
Nermeen Sabri- N/A
|Sister- Nermeen Sabri
Brother- Bilal Sabri
Amazing Secrets About Yasmine Sabri
- Does Yasmine smoke: No
- Does Yasmine drink alcohol: No
- Yasmine’s career started in 2007 when she competed in the Miss Egypt pageant.
- Yasmine’s breakout performance came in 2015 when she co-starred with Yousra and Amina Khalil in the Ramadan serial “Fi Kol Esboo’ Ragol.”
- Fitness enthusiast Yasmine perform yoga daily to keep her body in shape.
- Yasmine has a large following on social media, with millions of followers on Twitter and Instagram.
- Her career has seen her nominated for and triumph in a number of prizes, including the Best Actress prize at the 2017 Murex d’Or prizes for her performance in “Al-Asleyeen.”
- Yasmine Sabri and Monica Bellucci are close friends.
- Additionally, Arabian Business magazine named her one of the most powerful Arab women.
Yasmine Sabri Photo Gallery
Follow Us on Instagram
Egyptian Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.