Anmol Baloch (born 10 January 1992) is a model and television actress from Pakistan. She is well known for her performances as Areeba in the Hum TV drama Qurbatein, Anmol in the Hum TV comedy Aik Larki Aam Si, and Sajeeda in the TV3 Pakistani-Malaysian co-production Sara Sajeeda.
Anmol Baloch Wiki/Biography
|Model and Actress
|Age (as in 2023)
|Date of Birth
|10 January 1992
|Bachelor in Computer Science
|University of Karachi
|“Kambakht Tanno” in 2016
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|in kilograms– 47 kg
in pounds– 104lbs
|Urwa Hocane, Kriti Sanon
|Atif Aslam, Aima Baig, Dhvani Bhanushali
Amazing Secrets About Anmol Baloch
- Does Anmol smoke: No
- Does Anmol drink alcohol: No
- Anmol Baloch is a young and gifted actress who works in Pakistani theatre.
- She has also participated in photo sessions for a well-known apparel company in Pakistan.
- The drama director began casting her in modest roles as she gained notoriety in the modelling industry.
- Anmol is an exercise enthusiast who works out for hours every day to stay in shape.
- In 2016, she began her career in show business and in a remarkably short amount of time, she became a well-known actress.
- If we’re talking about the popular drama in the past, Aik Larki Aam Si was a hit. She portrayed the part of Anmol, a good girl, in this drama.
- Anmol Baloch is from a common family. Her family doesn’t have any show business members and what makes her unique is that she devotes all of her leisure time to her family.
- Anmol is an avid cat lover.
- She frequently attends parties for the entertainment industry since she enjoys making friends. And she has acknowledged in interviews that her success today is a result of her family’s support.
Follow Us on Instagram
Pakistani Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.