Bebe Rexha (born 30 August 1989) is a singer and songwriter from America. In addition to creating songs for Shinee, Selena Gomez, and Nick Jonas, Rexha gained songwriting credit on Eminem’s hit “The Monster” after joining Warner Records in 2013.
Bebe Rexha Wiki/Biography
|Age (as of 2023)
|Date of Birth
|30 August 1989
|New York, United States
|New York, United States
|Tottenville High School
|“UglyDolls” in 2019
|“MTV Europe Music Awards” in 2016
Height in Feet, Weight, and Figure Size
|in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|in kilograms– 68 kg
in pounds– 150 lbs
|Keyan Safyari (ex)
|Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Winslet
|Jennifer Lopez, Shakira
|Father- Flamur Rexha
Mother- Bukurije Rexha
Amazing Secrets About Bebe Rexha
- Does Rexha smoke: Yes
- Does Rexha drink alcohol: Yes
- Bebe Rexha received trumpet lessons and later taught herself how to play the guitar and the piano.
- She found that she was a coloratura soprano while in the high school choir.
- Bebe Rexha submitted a song as an adolescent to be played at the annual “Grammy Career Day” celebration of the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences. Rexha beat off almost 700 other applicants to win the “Best Teen Songwriter” title.
- Samantha Cox, a talent scout, convinced Rexha to accept a contract, and she later enrolled in songwriting classes in Manhattan.
- At a recording studio in New York City in 2010, Bebe Rexha got to know Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz and started working with him. She joined Wentz’s newest experimental project, Black Cards, as a member and the main vocalist. A number of singles and remixes were published, and the band performed a variety of live performances.
- Bebe Rexha suffered a black eye and needed stitches after a New Jersey man attacked her at a concert in June 2023 by hurling a cell phone at her head from the crowd. The thrower was promptly located and detained for violence and assault. The attacker acknowledged doing it during questioning because he thought it would be a good prank.
- Bebe Rexha has referred to her sexuality as “fluid” and is a passionate supporter of the LGBTQ+ community. Rexha disclosed that she suffered from bipolar disorder in 2019. Rexha disclosed she has polycystic ovarian syndrome in 2023. Rexha made an appearance with her family on Celebrity Family Feud in July 2023.
Follow Us on Instagram
American Singers Biography
Find out the singers’s age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, and family and compare them with other celebrities.