Kusha Kapila (born 19 September 1989) is an India-born fashion editor, YouTuber, comedian, actress, and Internet sensation.
Kusha Kapila Wiki/Biography
|Profession||Actress and Comedian|
|Age (as of 2022)||33 Years|
|Date of Birth||19 September 1989|
|Educational Level||A Bachelor of Design from the National Institute of Fashion Technology and a Graduate Degree in English Literature from Indraprastha College for Women|
|School||She attended a school in South Delhi for her education.|
|College/University||• Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi University|
• National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
|Debut||TV: “Son of Abish” in 2014|
|Controversies||In one of her videos, Kusha stereotyped women, particularly the South Delhi girls, which led to outrage.|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 165 cm|
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight||in kilograms– 60 kg|
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||35B inches|
|Waist Size||29 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Boyfriends/Affairs||Zorawar Singh Ahluwalia|
|Spouse/Husband||Zorawar Singh Ahluwalia|
|Food||Sushi Platter, Chicken Wings|
|Color||Black and Red|
Amazing Secrets About Kusha Kapila
- Kusha was born and raised in North Delhi and attended school in South Delhi.
- She studied theatre in college and participated in street plays.
- She originally intended to work as a journalist.
- Kusha worked as a retail intern for 3 months at the Bhartiya International Company after graduating.
- She then worked at Chisell Effects, Noida, as a Product Development Intern.
- In 2013, she began working as a fashion consultant for the Delhi-based company Apparel Online.
- She then worked at Fashion Forward Trends as a trend researcher and content writer.
- She has experience working for many companies as a writer, digital entertainment manager, and content developer.
- She relocated to Times Internet in 2016 and began working there as a fashion journalist.
- She then started writing for iDiva and eventually became a fashion editor there. Kapila began making videos at iDiva with her coworkers. A South Delhi woman named “Billi Massi,” a fictional creation she invented, was extremely well-liked by the crowd.
- Kusha Kapila and Sanya Malhotra are best friends.
- The inspiration for Kusha’s well-known persona “Billi Masi” came from a real-life woman. At a party for a friend’s family at Chattarpur Farms in Delhi, Kusha met that woman.
- Later, she began playing several personalities in her Youtube clips.
- She has collaborated with a number of well-known Bollywood stars, including Kareena Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan.
- She speaks Hindi and English both quite well.
- She has appeared on magazine covers like “Cosmo India.”
- Kusha has a strong interest for charity and collaborates with organisations like VoLIndia and the Naz Foundation (India) Trust.
- During such a fashion week here in Mumbai, Kusha first met Karan Johar. She was shocked to see Karan clapping at him and claiming to be a big admirer of Kusha when she arrived at the event.
- Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Arjun Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor are just a few of the famous people who follow Kusha on social media.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.