Sobhita Dhulipala (born 31 May 1992) is a Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, and Malayalam model and actress who mostly appears in these four languages’ cinema. She represented India in Miss Earth 2013 after winning the Femina Miss India Earth 2013 crown at the Femina Miss India 2013 competition. Sobhita made her acting debut in the 2016 thriller Raman Raghav 2.0 directed by Anurag Kashyap. She later appeared in the Telugu films “Goodachari” in 2018, “Major” in 2022 and “Kurup” in 2021. She has also appeared in the drama series “Made in Heaven” on Amazon Prime Video in 2019.
Sobhita Dhulipala Wiki/Biography
|Model and Actress
|Age (as of 2022)
|Date of Birth
|31 May 1992
|Tenali, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Masters in Commerce and Economics
|Visakha Valley School, Vishakapatnam
|H.R. College of Commerce & Economics
|Film- “Raman Raghav 2.0” in 2016
|Painting and Gardening
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 9″
|in Kilograms- 52 Kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|1. Pranav Misra
2. Naga Chaitanya
|Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda
|Madhuri Dixit, Aishwarya Rai, Priyanka Chopra
|Father– Venugpopal Rao
Mother– Santha Rao
Amazing Secrets About Sobhita Dhulipala
- In 2013, Sobhita was crowned Femina Miss India Earth.
- She served as the Kingfisher Calendar Girl for 2014.
- She entered an essay contest in her ninth grade because she was worried about failing her history exam. Surprisingly, she won.
- She has had training in both Bharatanatyam and Kuchipudi classical dance.
- In the 2016 film Raman Raghav 2.0, which also starred Vicky Kaushal and Nawazuddin Siddiqui, she made her Bollywood debut. She was nominated for Best Performace by the Critics at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival, where the movie had its world debut.
- Sobhita appeared in “Bard of Blood,” a spy thriller web film in 2019 that was based on a book by Bilal Siddiqi.
- Sobhita is an exercise enthusiast who works out for hours every day to stay in shape.
- As a hobby, Sobhita enjoys playing the guitar.
- Sobhita claims that the Miss India competition caused her self-esteem to suffer. Prior to becoming Miss India, she had been an outcast who sensed the need to find acceptance in college. She was asked to participate in the competition by her friend, who worked as an intern there at Miss India Office. She took part in the contest and won it. Her attitude and way of life changed as a result of the competition.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.