Mashal Khan (born 25 January 1997) is a Pakistani Model and Actress who rose to fame by portraying “Kinza” in the series that served as her big break. She reprised her role as Kinza in Suno Chanda 2, a 2019 sequel to Suno Chanda. She additionally made an appearance in Khaas as Sonia and Mere Humdam as the antagonist. Additionally, she hosted the Hum TV travel programme Amazing Nordics.
Mashal Khan Wiki/Biography
|Profession||Model and Actress|
|Age (as of 2023)||26 Years|
|Date of Birth||25 January 1997 (Saturday)|
|College||McGill University of Canada|
|Debut||Drama: Suno Chanda|
|Controversies||Mashal Khan experienced bullying on the Suno Chanda set.|
Since I had been bullied since childhood, she said, “Honestly speaking, when I was bullied on the Suno Chanda set, at first I didn’t realise.
I so reasoned that I would continue to experience bullying in the same manner throughout my life. Following repeated bullying, I experienced panic episodes.
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 kg|
in Pounds- 120 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||34 Inches|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Ali Ansari (Husband of Saboor Ali and Brother of Maria Ansari )|
|Food||Chicken Karahi, Street Food, Biryani, Chocolate Cake|
|Actors||Tom Cruise, Sheheryar Munawar|
|Actress||Saba Qamar ,Samantha, Angelina Jolie|
Amazing Secrets About Mashal Khan
- Does Mashal Khan smoke: No
- Does Mashal Khan drink alcohol: No
- Mashal Khan, a charming actress, made her acting breakthrough in the drama series Suno Chanda. which she participated in as Kinza Jalal Khan.
- She experienced a breakthrough with her debut play, and she rose to the pinnacles of fame.
- Mashal Khan with Ali Ansari had a long-term romance. They cherished one another. In a private ceremony, the two also traded rings. However, the two split up a while back as a result of personal problems.
- She worked arduously in Pakistan’s entertainment sector to establish a reputation for herself.
- Mashal has only appeared in two movies so far. 2018 saw the release of her debut movie, “Sister in Arms.” Ajnabi, her second film, was a telefilm that was exclusively made available online.
- Mashal’s incredible performance in the television serial “Suno Chanda” has given her access to the Pakistani entertainment industry.
- Mashal added that she had previously gone for between six and eight months barely eating and would just occasionally take one meal.
Pakistani Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.