Nancy Ajram (born 16 May 1983) is a Lebanese singer, television personality, and businessperson known as the “Queen of Arab Pop” according to Spotify. Nancy has established herself as a legendary figure in the Arab music scene as well as Lebanon thanks to her amazing voice and fascinating performances.
Nancy Ajram Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Nancy Nabil Ajram|
|Age (as in 2023)||40 Years|
|Date of Birth||16 May 1983|
|College/University||College Saint Joseph Antoura|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Book Reading|
|Debut Song||“Oulha Kelma” in 1997|
|Controversies||When Ajram’s management team arrived to the Gothenburg Pride celebration in the middle of it, they demanded that all the rainbow flags be taken down so she could play. On Facebook, the Lebanese singer Hamed Sinno criticised her, saying that they had performed at the festival’s opening while all the pride flags were flying. Later, Ajram explained in a tweet that the decision to take down the pride flags was made by the organiser and not by her or her management.|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 168 cm|
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight||in kilograms– 60 kg|
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||34B Inches|
|Waist Size||25 Inches|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Fadi El Hachem|
|Spouse/Husband||Fadi El Hachem|
|Marriage Date||1 September 2008|
|Actress||Yasmine Sabri, Fares Fares|
|Parents||Father- Nabil Ajram|
Mother- Raymonda Aoun
|Siblings||Brother- Nabil Ajram Jr|
Sister- Nadine Nariman Ajram
Amazing Secrets About Nancy Ajram
- Does Ajram smoke: No
- Does Ajram drink alcohol: No
- She developed a love for singing at an early age and took part in numerous regional talent events.
- She made a breakthrough in 1998 when, at the age of 15, she took first place in the well-known television competition “Noujoum Al Moustakbal” (Stars of the Future).
- “Mihtagalak” (I Need You), her first studio album, was published in 1998 and quickly became a huge hit in Lebanon and the Arab world.
- The song demonstrated Nancy’s distinctive vocal range and her capacity to engage listeners with moving lyrics.
- Nancy Ajram’s music is a fusion of various genres, including pop, traditional Arabic music, and dance.
- Nancy Ajram is known for her catchy melodies, powerful vocals, and energetic performances. Her songs often revolve around themes of love, relationships, and empowerment, resonating with listeners of all ages.
- Throughout her career, Nancy has released numerous hit singles and albums, earning her widespread acclaim and a dedicated fan base.
- Some of her most popular songs include “Ah W Noss” (Yes and a Half), “Enta Eih” (What Are You?), and “Ma Tegi Hena” (Why Are You Coming Here?).
- Nancy Ajram favourite color is black she likes to dress up in black outfit.
- Nancy Ajram has collaborated with renowned Arab artists, such as Cheb Khaled, Ragheb Alama, and Tamer Hosny, further expanding her musical reach.
- Numerous awards and medals have been given to Nancy in recognition of her brilliance and work ethic.
- Nancy Ajram has received numerous Murex d’Or Awards, World Music Awards, and Arab Music Awards. She was honoured for her contributions to the music industry by receiving the coveted “Murex d’Or Lifetime Achievement Award” in 2019.
Follow Us on Instagram
Lebanese Singer Biography
Find out singers age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.