Natalie Portman (born 9 June 1981) is an Oscar-winning American actress of Israeli descent. Portman has made a name for herself as one of the most admired and varied actors of her time, beginning with her early success as a child actor and continuing with her critically lauded roles as an adult. Portman is known for her acting skills, but she is also a respected producer, director, and a powerful voice in social and political activity.
Natalie Portman Wiki/Biography
|Model, Actress, Director, Producer
|Age (as of 2023)
|Date of Birth
|9 June 1981
|Los Angeles, United States
|Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School
|1. Hebrew University of Jerusalem
2. Harvard University
|“Leon: The Professional” in 1994
|“Season of Sesame Street” in 2003
Height in Feet, Weight, and Figure Size
|in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|in kilograms– 49 kg
in pounds– 108 lbs
|4 August 2012
|Tom Cruise, Chris Hemsworth
|Angelina Jolie, Kate Winslet
|Father- Avner Hershlag
Mother- Shelley Stevens
|Brother- Caleb Knightley
|Son- Aleph Portman- Millepied
Daughter- Amalia Millipied
Amazing Secrets About Natalie Portman
- Does Natalie smoke: Yes
- Does Natalie drink alcohol: No
- Natalie Portman was born into a Jewish household in Jerusalem, Israel. She immigrated to the country at the age of three, settling in Long Island, New York, with her parents.
- Portman started taking ballet and theatre classes as a child because she had always had a passion for acting. She attended the esteemed Harvard University, where she earned a psychology degree while pursuing a career in acting.
- In the coming-of-age film “Anywhere But Here,” Portman played a young woman negotiating the complexity of mother-daughter relationships in 1999. She received favorable reviews for her portrayal of a brash and ambitious adolescent and received her first Golden Globe nomination as a result.
- Another standout performance in Portman’s career came in the psychological thriller “Black Swan” (2010). Playing the role of Nina Sayers, a ballet dancer descending into madness, Portman’s performance was nothing short of mesmerizing.
- Adapted from the Jeff VanderMeer novel, Portman appeared in the science fiction movie “Annihilation” in 2018. She portrayed a biologist and former soldier who investigates an unidentified confined area full of changing organisms.
- Portman’s portrayal in “Black Swan” gained her a number of honors, including the Academy Award for Best Actress, further solidifying her reputation as a standout professional.
- Portman has been a vegetarian since she was eight years old and is a supporter of animal welfare. She produced and provided the narration for the 2009 film “Eating Animals,” which examines the moral, environmental, and health effects of factory farming.
Follow Us on Instagram
American Actress Biography
Find out the actress’s age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, and family and compare them with other celebrities.