Nithya Menen (born 8 April 1988) is a singer and actress from India who primarily performs in Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, and Tamil movies. When Nithya Menen was 10 years old, she made her debut appearance as a youngster in the English movie Hanuman (1998), where she played Tabu’s younger sister. When she was 17 years old, she made her acting debut in the 2006 Kannada film 7 O’ Clock, playing a supporting part.
Nithya Menen Wiki/Biography
|Profession||Actress and Singer|
|Age (as in 2022)||34 Years|
|Date of Birth||8 April 1988|
|Birthplace||Banashankari, Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|College/University||• Manipal Institute of Communication, Manipal|
• Mount Caramel College, Bangalore
|Educational Level||Course in Journalism|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 160 cm|
in meters– 1.60 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 3”
|Weight||in Kilograms – 60 kg|
in Pounds – 132 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||34C inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Music Director||A. R. Rahman|
|Destination||Kerala, London, Goa|
Amazing Secrets About Nithya Menen
- An actress, playback vocalist, and dubbing artist from India is named Nithya Menen.
- She was born in Bangalore into a Malay family.
- Nithya excelled at singing and dancing during her time in high school and college. In her early years, she actively participated in extracurricular activities.
- Nithya was a kid artist in the English movie “The Monkey Who Knew Too Much” at the age of ten (1998).
- Nithya has desired to be a journalist since she was a young girl. But in her final semester, she found it unattractive and made the decision to pursue a career in film.
- Nithya enrolled in a cinematography programme at Pune’s Film and Television Institute of India after receiving her journalism degree.
- Nithya met the film director B. V. Nandini Reddy when she took the course’s entrance exam, and he persuaded her to continue acting.
- Nithya made her acting debut in 2001’s “Choti Maa…Ek Anokha Bandhan” TV series.
- With the Kannada film “Seven O’ Clock,” she made her film debut in 2005.
- The next year, she made her debuts in the Malayalam film “Akasha Gopuram,” the Kannada film Josh, the Telugu film Ala Modalaindi, the Tamil film “Nootrenbadhu,” and four more languages. In the years that followed, she appeared in movies like Ishq, Ustad Hotel, Mersal, Awe, 100 Days of Love, Iru Mugan, 24, and Praana.
- She made her Bollywood debut in the 2019 film Mission Mangal.”
- Her first foray into digital media was the web series “Breathe: Into the Shadows” in 2020. She has performed vocals in a variety of songs, including Payasa (Kannada, 2010), Edo Anukunte (Telugu, 2011), Ammammo Ammo (Malayalam, 2011), Oh Priya Priya (Telugu, 2012), and Payasam (Malayalam, 2012). She has also performed in several movies.
- Menen has appeared in films in many different languages, including Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada, and Malayalam.
- Magazine covers featuring Nithya have appeared in publications such as “JFW (Just For Women) Magazine” and “Provoke Magazine.”
- Nithya is proficient in Hindi,Telugu, English, Malayalam, Kannada, and Tamil in addition to six other languages.
Also Read: Trisha Krishnan Height, Weight, Bra Size, Age, Bio, Wealth
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.