Pujita Ponnada (born 5 October 1989) is an actress from India who works mainly in Telugu films. Her performance in the 2018 and 2019 films “Rangasthalam” and “Kalki” are what made her most famous.
Pujita Ponnada Wiki/Biography
|Age (as of 2023)
|Date of Birth
|5 October 1989
|SRM Institute of Science and Technology
|“Oopiri” in 20216
|Debut Short Film
|“Upma Tinesindi” in 2015
Height in Feet, Weight, and Figure Size
|in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|in kilograms– 57 kg
in pounds– 123 lbs
|Gutti Vankaya Kura
|Ramya Krishnan, Anushka Shetty
Amazing Secrets About Pujita Ponnada
- Does Pujita smoke: No
- Does Pujita drink alcohol: No
- Pujita Ponnada hails from a Telugu family and was raised in Chennai. Growing up, Pujita had a deep passion for acting and always dreamt of making it big in the film industry.
- Ponnada began her acting career in short films after working as a software engineer at Tata Consultancy Services.
- She got her first big break in the Telugu film industry with the movie “Rangasthalam” in 2018. Directed by Sukumar, the film starred Ram Charan and Samantha Akkineni in lead roles.
- Following the success of “Rangasthalam,” Pujita went on to appear in several other Telugu films, including “Kalki” in 2019, where she played a pivotal role.
- In “Kalki,” Pujita played the role of a journalist, which required her to display a different set of skills and nuances. Her performance was praised for its intensity and conviction, proving that she can excel in a variety of roles.
- Pujita Ponnada has an active social media presence in addition to her acting profession. By giving fans glimpses into her personal and professional life, she develops a sizable fan base on social media sites like Instagram.
Pujita Ponnada Gallery
Follow Us on Instagram
Indian Actress Biography
Find out the actress’s age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, and family and compare them with other celebrities.