Urvashi Rautela (born 25 February 1994) is a Hindi-language actress and model from India. She won the title of Miss Diva Universe 2015 and competed for India in the Miss Universe 2015 competition. Her first movie was Singh Saab the Great (2013), and her first Kannada movie was Mr. Airavata (2015). She has acted in movies including Pagalpanti, Hate Story 4, Great Grand Masti, and Sanam Re.
Urvashi Rautela Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Urvashi Rautela|
|Age (as in 2022)||28 Years|
|Date of Birth||25 February 1994|
|Birth Place||Kotdwar, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Kotdwar, Uttarakhand, India|
|School||DAV School, Kotdwar|
|College||Gargi College, New Delhi|
|Debut||Film: Singh Saab The Great (2013)|
|Hobbies||Dancing, reading, yoga, gymming, water sports, biking|
|Controversies||Due to the issue surrounding her age, she was disqualified from the Miss India pageant in 2012, although she triumphed once more in 2015.|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm|
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 10″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 57 Kg|
in Pounds-126 lbs
|Bra Size||34B inches|
|Waist Size||27 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Food||Momos, pani puri, dahi-vada, Italian & Japanese cuisine|
|Favourite Actress||Sridevi, Sushmita Sen|
|Destination||South France, Goa, Uttarakhand|
|Book||Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson|
|Parents||Father– Manvar Singh (Businessman)|
Mother– Meera Singh (Businesswomen)
Brother– Yash Rautela (Younger)
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Bike Collection||Harley Davidson|
Amazing Facts About Urvashi Rautela
- Urvashi initially intended to major in engineering and took the IIT examinations, but after competing in beauty pageants, she developed an interest in the fashion sector.
- She took home titles such as Miss Diva 2015, Miss Universe India 2015, Miss Tourism Queen of the Year International 2011, and Miss Asian Supermodel 2011.
- She was a featured singer in Yo Yo Honey Singh’s smash hit song “Love Dose.”
- The School of Film and Acting Talents at the New York Film Academy is where she received her acting instruction.
- She has had training in a number of dance styles, including Broadway Jazz, Hip Hop, Contemporary Belly, Ballet, and Bharatanatyam.
- She established the “Urvashi Rautela Foundation” to provide aid to those in need of food, shelter, and other essentials.
- The “Save the Cow Campaign” had her backing.
- She has the ability to capture a global title, according to Sushmita Sen.
- She worked on numerous advertisements before competing in beauty pageants for companies like Lakme Cosmetics, Bhima Gold, Ozel Lifestyle, Grasim, LG, and Levi’s.
- She was a talented basketball player who competed at the national level due to her height.
- She would have been an IAS officer or an aeronautical engineer instead of an actor.
Also Read: Katrina Kaif Age, Height, Measurement, Bra Size, Bio, Wealth
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.