Vidya Balan (born 1st January 1979) is an actress from India. She is the winner of numerous honours, including a National Film Award and seven Filmfare Awards. She is renowned for changing how women are portrayed in Hindi film through her performances in female-led productions. In 2014, she received the Padma Shri honour from the Indian government.
Vidya Balan Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Vidya P. Balan|
|Age (as in 2022)||43 Years|
|Date of Birth||1 January 1979|
|Birth Place||Poothamkurussy, Puthur, Palakkad, Kerala, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Chembur, Mumbai , Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Anthony Girls’ High School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
University of Mumbai, Mumbai
|Educational Level||Masters degree in Sociology|
|Debut||Film: Bhalo Theko (2003, Bengali film)|
Parineeta (2005, Bollywood film)
TV: Hum Paanch (1995)
|Controversies||• Before the release of her movie The Dirty Picture in 2011, protestors in South India protested and burnt multiple posters for it. Additionally, Silk Smitha’s brother filed a lawsuit against the representation of his sister in the movie at the Andhra Pradesh High Court.|
• There were rumours that Siddharth Roy Kapoor’s marriage was in trouble since he had allegedly started dating someone else. But for all we know, it could simply be a jealous woman’s story.
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm|
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 kg|
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||35B Inches|
|Waist Size||30 Inches|
|Hip Size||35 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Siddharth Roy Kapur (Businessman and Producer)|
|Husband/Spouse||Siddharth Roy Kapur, Businessman and Producer (2012-present)|
|Marriage Date||14 December 2012|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Morgan Freeman, Al Pacino|
|Actresse||Shabana Azmi, Madhuri Dixit, Kate Winslet, Julie Delphy|
|Films||Bollywood: Gol Maal (1979)|
Hollywood: Before Sunrise, Before Sunset
|Directors||Gulzar, Hrishikesh Mukherjee|
|Musicians||Zakir Hussain, Michael Jackson, Enrique Iglesias, Indian Ocean, Midival Punditz|
|Perfume||Issey Miyake, Elizabeth Arden|
|Destination||New York and New Zealand|
|Parents||Father– P. R. Balan|
Mother– Saraswathy Balan
|Siblings||Sister– Priya Balan|
Amazing Secrets About Vidya Balan
- As Radhika Mathur, Vidya made her acting debut in Ekta Kapoor’s hit comedy series Hum Paanch, which aired on Zee TV in 1995.
- She has a tendency toward cleanliness, and she even has a history of having obsessive compulsive disorder that makes her want to keep everything around her spotless.
- Prior to completing her first Bengali film, which was followed by receiving her first Hindi film, Parineeta, she nearly completed five films that have not yet seen the light of day.
- Even before she began performing in movies, she enjoyed great popularity with her household advertising.
- She is quite skilled at finding compatible partners, and she has assisted many of her friends in doing so.
- She is a devoted fan of Paulo Coelho and has read all of his books.
- She enjoys laughing a lot. She frequently giggles in broadcast programs.
- She is fluent in Bengali, her husband’s native tongue, and it appears that she speaks Bengali exclusively with him and his family.
- Vidya Balan and Shefali Shah are good friends.
- She has excellent command of Bengali, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, and English.
- Vidya Balan’s second cousin sister is Priyamani, a south Indian actress who performed in an item number for Chennai Express.
- She is the sister-in-law of Kunaal Roy Kapur and actor Aditya Roy Kapur.
- Before moving to Bollywood, she played one of the four or five females in the renowned television series “Hum Paanch.”
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.