Arisha Razi Khan is a Pakistani actress and television host in the Urdu television industry. She started her career with acting some branded commercials ads; she did her first commercial at the age of three and a half years. She opened her own karachi based clothing brand itsforu with her elder sister sara razi khan. She became a popular child artist acting in the comedy show Hum Sab Umeed Sai Hain. She is best known for her performance in several commercially successful television series, including Omer Dadi Aur Gharwale, Mastana Mahi, Kitni Girhain Baaki Hain, Aastana, Sannata, Na Kaho Tum Mere Nahi, Tanhai, Malika-e-Aliya, Abro, Sadqay Tumhare, Baba Jani
Arisha Razi Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Arisha Razi Khan|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 160 cm|
in meters– 1.60 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 3”
|Weight||in kilograms– 50 kg|
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||32B Inches|
|Waist Size||24 Inches|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
|Date of Birth||3 April 2002 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||20 Years|
|School||Dawood Public School, Karachi|
|Debut||Film:3 Bahadur: Rise of the Warriors as Amna (Voice)(2016)|
TV: Main Abdul Qadir Hoon (2010)
|Family||Father– Name Not Known|
Mother– Seema Razi
Brother– Aness Razi
Sister– Sarah Razi (Actress)
Amazing Facts About Arisha Razi Khan
- Does Arisha Razi smoke?: Yes
- Does Arisha Razi drink alcohol?: No
- Arisha Razi is a very popular Pakistani actress, voice-over artist, model, and TV host. Arisha is considered the youngest Pakistani actress who started working in the entertainment industry as a child artist at the age of just one. She was born and brought up in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Arisha Razi made her first television appearance in a TV commercial. Later, she appeared in many TV commercials for various brands . Arisha Razi rose to fame after her performance as a child artist in the Pakistani comedy show ‘Hum Sab Umeed Se Hain’ that aired on Geo TV in 2010.
- In 2010, she made her first TV show appearance with Hum TV’s ‘Main Abdul Qadir Hoon’ in which she appeared as a child artist alongside Fahad Mustafa, Alishba Yousaf, and Aamina Sheikh. She got a lot of appreciation for her work in this TV drama, which also lead her to gain more and more opportunities. Later, she was seen in the TV dramas like Tanhai, Abro, and many more.
- Arisha Razi played the role of Rida in Hum TV’s ‘Malika-e-Aliya’ in 2014, which made her a household name in no time. Thereafter, Arisha became part of many blockbusters shows including “Kitni Girhain Baaki Hain session 2” and “Kum Zarf.”
- In 2016, Arisha Razi worked as a voice-over artist for Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy’s animation movie ‘3 Bahadur: Rise of the Warriors.’ She gave her voice to Amna’s character in the film. Her work was loved by the audience and thus she was again approached for the voice-over of the same character in 2018.
- Arisha Razi made her film debut with Zulfiqar Sheikh’s ‘Sacch’ as Shakira. She worked opposite her sister, Sarah Razi, in the film.
- Arisha Razi is a popular social media star in Pakistan with more than 4 million followers on her Facebook account and almost 900k followers on Instagram.
- Arisha Razi has created a brand called ‘It’sForU’ along with her elder sister Sarah Razi. The brand is all about creating royal ethnic looks at an affordable range for the customers.
- Arisha Razi’s ethnic looks from her sister’s, Sarah Razis’s, wedding ceremony went viral all over the internet. Her dance videos and outfit for each event was majorly covered by the Pakistani media.
- Arisha Razi loves travelling to new and adventurous places. She has travelled to more than five countries across the world.
Follow Us on Instagram
Pakistani Actress Measurements
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.