Arisha Razi Khan (born 3 April 2002) is a Pakistani host and actress who works in the Urdu television sector. At the age of three and a half, she appeared in her first commercial, which was how she began her acting career. She founded her own apparel company, itsforu, in Karachi with her older sister Sara Razi Khan. She rose to fame as a kid performer after appearing in the comedy sketch show Hum Sab Umeed Sai Hain. Her most well-known roles are those in Omer Dadi Aur Gharwale, Sannata, Mastana Mahi, Sannata, Kitni Girhain Baaki Hain, Na Kaho Tum Mere Nahi, Tanhai, Malika-e-Aliya, Abro, Sadqay Tumhare, and Baba Jani, among other popular television shows.
Arisha Razi Wiki/Biography
|Profession||Host and Actress|
|Age (as of 2022)||20 Years|
|Date of Birth||3 April 2002 (Wednesday)|
|School||Dawood Public School, Karachi|
|Debut||Film: “3 Bahadur: Rise of the Warriors as Amna” Voice in 2016|
TV: “Main Abdul Qadir Hoon” in 2010
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 160 cm|
in meters– 1.60 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 3”
|Weight||in kilograms– 50 kg|
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||32B Inches|
|Waist Size||24 Inches|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
Mother– Seema Razi
|Sibling||Brother– Aness Razi|
Sister– Sarah Razi
Amazing Secrets About Arisha Razi Khan
- Arisha Razi is a well-known actress, voice actress, model, and TV personality from Pakistan. Arisha, who debuted as a child artist in the showbiz industry at the age of barely one, is regarded as the youngest Pakistani actor. She was raised in Karachi, Pakistan, where she was born.
- In a television ad, Arisha Razi made her appearance on television. She later made numerous TV appearances in advertisements for different brands. Arisha Razi gained notoriety for her portrayal of a young performer in the 2010 Geo TV comedy series “Hum Sab Umeed Se Hain” in Pakistan.
- She debuted on television in 2010’s “Main Abdul Qadir Hoon” on Hum TV, where she performed as a young artist alongside Alishba Yousaf, Fahad Mustafa, and Aamina Sheikh. She received a lot of praise for her performance in this television drama, which helped her to open up more and more doors for her. Later, she appeared in a number of TV dramas, including Tanhai, Abro, and others.
- Arisha Razi quickly became well-known for her role as Rida on Hum TV’s “Malika-e-Aliya” in 2014. Arisha then appeared in a number of popular shows, such as “Kum Zarf” and “Kitni Girhain Baaki Hain session 2.”
- In 2016, Arisha Razi contributed her voice to the animated film “3 Bahadur: Rise of the Warriors” by Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy. She provided Amna’s character in the movie with a voice. She was contacted again for the voice-over of a same character in 2018 because the audience praised her work.
- Shakira was played by Arisha Razi in Zulfiqar Sheikh’s “Sacch,” her feature film debut. In the movie, she acted opposite Sarah Razi, her sister.
- With around 900k instagram followers and over 4 million fans on Facebook, Arisha Razi is a well-known social media personality in Pakistan.
- Together with her older sister Sarah Razi, Arisha Razi founded the company “It’sForU.” The brand’s focus is on providing customers with royal ethnic aesthetics in a variety of price points.
- The ethnic attire that Arisha Razi wore to her sister Sarah Razi’s wedding ceremony quickly became popular online. The Pakistani media mostly featured her dance videos and attire for each event.
- Arisha Razi enjoys visiting exotic and exciting locations. She has visited more than five different nations on the planet.
Follow Us on Instagram
Pakistani Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.