Bella Hadid was born on October 9, 1996 is an American model. In 2016, she was voted “Model of the Year” by industry professionals for Models.com.
Bella Hadid Age, Height, Measurement, Bio, Net Worth
|Real Name||Isabella Khair Hadid|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm|
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 9″
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 Kg|
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||33B inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Date of Birth||9 October 1996|
|Age (as in 2021)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|School||Parsons School of Design|
|College||Malibu High School|
|Debut||TV: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills|
|Family||Father – Mohamed Hadid|
Mother – Yolanda Hadid
Brother – Anwar Hadid
Sister – Alana Hadid, Marielle Hadid, Gigi Hadid
|Controversies||On July 22, 2014, Hadid was arrested and charged with a DUI. Her driver’s license was suspended for one year and she was given six months of probation. Hadid was also ordered to perform 25 hours of community service and attend 20 hours of Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.|
|Film||Fast & Furious|
|Net Worth||$25 Million|
Amazing Facts About Bella Hadid
- Does Bella smoke?: No
- Does Bella drink alcohol?: Yes
- She is an accomplished equestrian.
- Bella Hadid dyed her hair to distinguish herself from her older sister Gigi.
- According to Bella Hadid, she is a “proud Muslim”.
- Her middle name is Khair, after her grandmother from her dad’s side.
- Before she became a model, Hadid moved to New York to pursue a photography degree.
- Bella is the second daughter of Mohamed and Yolanda Hadid, who divorced in 2000.
- Her father is a real-estate mogul and her mother, before starring on Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” rose to fame as a teenager after being signed to the Ford agency.
- Anwar, their little brother, is currently growing his own brand after signing with the same agency as his sisters, IMG Models, in 2016.
- As a teenager, Hadid was an equestrian and dreamed of competing at the 2016 Summer Olympics, although she competed in equitation, which is not an Olympic discipline.
- She was diagnosed, along with her mother and brother, with chronic lyme disease in 2012.
- She suspended her studies to focus on her modeling career, but has expressed an interest in returning to school once she’s done modeling to branch out into fashion photography.
- Hadid signed to IMG Models on August 21, 2014.
- In January 2016, Hadid made her Chanel Couture debut during Paris Haute Couture Spring/Summer Fashion Week.
- She also starred in Marc Jacobs’ campaign, “My America”.
- Hadid and her sister, Gigi, started off the Spring/Summer season together by starring in Fendi and Moschino campaigns.
- She also shot a campaign for Zadig & Voltaire with her younger brother, Anwar. She appeared solo for DKNY, TAG Heuer, and Boghossian
- In January 2018, Hadid appeared on the cover of Vogue Korea.
- On September 1, 2021, Hadid became the co-founder and business partner of Kin Euphorics, a nonalcoholic adaptogenic beverage brand. She oversees the company alongside its CEO and founder Jen Batchelor.
- n 2016, Hadid donated a pair of denim jeans to Johny Dar’s Jeans for Refugees project, which supported the International Rescue Committee.
Follow Us on Instagram
Hollywood Model Measurements
Find out Models age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.