Kylie Jenner (born August 10, 1997) is an American media personality, socialite, model, and businesswoman. She starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians from 2007 to 2021 and is the founder and owner of cosmetic company Kylie Cosmetics. She is currently the most-followed woman and the second most-followed person on Instagram.
Kylie Jenner Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Kylie Kristen Jenner|
|Profession||Media Personality, Model and Business Woman|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm|
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5′6″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 63 kg|
in Pounds- 139 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||34C inches|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||39 inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1997|
|Age (as in 2022)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|School||Sierra Canyon School|
|College||Laurel Springs School.|
|Controversies||· In May 2020, Forbes released a statement accusing Jenner of forging tax documents so she would appear as a billionaire. The publication also accused her of fabricating revenue figures for Kylie Cosmetics.|
|Marital Status||In Relation|
|Children||Son– Wolf Webster|
|Parents||Father– Bruce Jenner|
Mother– Kris Jenner
Kendall Jenner (Sister)
Kourtney Kardashian (Older Half-Sister)
Kim Kardashian (Older Half-Sister)
Khloé Kardashian (Older Half-Sister)
Casey Jenner (Older Half-Sister)
Kendall Jenner (Sister)
Brody Jenner (Half Brother)
Rob Kardashian (Older Half Brother)
Burt Jenner (Older Half Brother)
Brandon Jenner (Older Half Brother)
|Singers||Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts, John Mayer, Jennifer Lopez|
|Books||Only Love is Real: A Story of Soulmates Reunited|
|Perfume||Coconut Passion by Victoria’s Secret|
|Net Worth||$1.5 billion|
Amazing Facts About Kylie Jenner
- Does Kylie Jenner smoke?: Yes
- Does Kylie Jenner drink alcohol?: No
- At age 14 in 2012, she collaborated with the clothing brand PacSun, along with her sister Kendall, and created a line of clothing, Kendall & Kylie.
- In 2015, Jenner launched her own cosmetics line called Kylie Lip Kits, which was renamed to Kylie Cosmetics the following year.
- They also released a mobile app that reached number one on the iTunes App Store called Kendall and Kylie.
- In 2014 and 2015, Time magazine listed the Jenner sisters on their list of the most influential teens in the world, citing their considerable influence among youth on social media.
- In 2017, Jenner was placed on the Forbes Celebrity 100 list, making her the youngest person to be featured on the list.
- Jenner starred on her own spin-off series, Life of Kylie, which premiered on E! on August 6, 2017.
- In November 2018, New York Post credited her for being the most influential celebrity in the fashion industry.
- In 2019, Forbes estimated Kylie Jenner net worth at US$1 billion and called her the world’s youngest self-made billionaire at age 21.
- Jenner attended Sierra Canyon School, where she was also a member of the cheerleading team. Jenner claims to have performed in plays while attending school, along with community plays.
- In 2012, she became homeschooled and enrolled in an at-home education program, from which she graduated with a high school diploma in July 2015 from Laurel Springs School in Ojai, California.
- In 2007, Jenner, along with her parents and siblings, Kendall Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, and Rob Kardashian, began appearing in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which chronicles the personal and professional lives of their family members.
- The Jenner sisters co-hosted the 2014 Much Music Video Awards, where Kylie made her acting debut in a promo for the show in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, in June 2014.
- In August 2014, the Jenner sisters appeared in singer PartyNextDoor’s “Recognize” music video. She also appeared in Jaden Smith’s music video for his song “Blue Ocean”.
- Jenner and her sister Kendall co-authored the dystopian science fiction novel Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia, which revolved around two twin girls, Lex and Livia, in a “self-sustaining biosphere” put together from the remains of Earth known as Indra.
- The novel was criticized upon release as a ghostwritten work, which prompted its ghostwriter Maya Sloan to reveal that while the Jenner sisters wrote a two-page outline for what they wanted the novel to be like, Sloan was truly responsible for the writing of the book. However, the Jenners’ creative director, Elizabeth Killmond-Roman, clarified that the two had numerous Skype and FaceTime calls with Sloan to discuss the content of the novel.
- The Jenner sisters were booed while introducing brother-in-law Kanye West’s performance at the Billboard Music Awards in May 2015.
- In May 2015, an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians premiered in which Jenner admitted to getting a lip augmentation. Her enhanced lips from lip fillers created speculation and gained her publicity. Prior to the episode’s debut, Jenner stated that she merely used lip liner and over lined her lips. As a result, the practice of suctioning one’s lips into a small glass in order to induce greater blood flow to swell the lips was called the “Kylie Jenner Challenge” (though there was no indication that Jenner herself employed this method). Jenner responded to this by stating, “I’m not here to try & encourage people/young girls to look like me or to think this is the way they should look.”
- In August 2015, Jenner announced that she would be launching her first lipstick line as a part of her self-titled lip kit under the name Kylie Lip Kit.
- In November 2015, the Jenner sisters appeared in singer Justine Skye’s “I’m Yours” music video.
- In February 2016, Jenner’s cosmetic company was renamed to Kylie Cosmetics and the number of kits produced rose from an initial 15,000 to 500,000.
- Jenner released a three-minute-long promotional video for a series of lip glosses in March 2016, directed by Colin Tilley and starring fellow models Karin Jinsui, Mara Teigen, and Jasmine Sanders. The song in the video was revealed to be “Three Strikes” by Terror Jr, a band created on the same day as the release of the video; however, the lead singer, who was later revealed to be singer Lisa Vatale, was heavily speculated to be Jenner herself. However, Jenner subsequently denied any involvement with the band.
- In May 2016, she made her musical debut rapping on producer Burberry Perry’s song “Beautiful Day”, with Lil Yachty, Jordyn Woods, and Justine Skye. The next month, Jenner starred in another PartyNextDoor’s music video for his song “Come and See Me”.
- In April 2017, she made a surprise appearance at the Rio Americano High School prom in Sacramento alongside junior Albert Ochoa after hearing that his date had turned him down.
Follow Us on Instagram
Hollywood Models Biogrpahy
Find out Models age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.