Gigi Hadid (born April 23, 1995) is a model from the USA. She debuted in Models.com’s Top 50 Models ranking in November 2014. The British Fashion Council recognised her International Model of the Year in 2016. Hadid has been on 35 different worldwide Vogue magazine covers in the last four years.
Gigi Hadid Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Jelena Noura “Gigi” Hadid|
|Age (as of 2022)||27 Years|
|Date of Birth||23 April 1995|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California|
|School||Malibu High School in Malibu, California|
|College||Malibu High School, Los Angeles,|
The New School, New York
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm|
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5′
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg|
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||33B inches|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Eye Color||Hazel Blue Green|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Patrick Uretz (2012)|
Nick Jonas (2012)
Cody Simpson (2013-2014)
Joe Jonas (2015)
Zayn Malik (2015-October 2021)
Daughter– Khai Hadid Malik (from her ex-boyfriend Zayn Malik)
|Beauty Product||CHANEL face moisturizer|
|Parents||Father– Mohamed Hadid|
Mother– Yolanda Hadid
Sister– Bella Hadid
|Salary||$30,000 per Instagram Post|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
Amazing Secrets About Gigi Hadid
- Hadid’s father is a Palestinian-American, and her mother is an American of Dutch descent. Marielle and Alana are her two older paternal half-sisters.
- She has five stepsisters from her mother’s marriage to music producer David Foster following her parents’ divorce.
- Hadid has also made movie appearances. She played the part of Andrea for the first time in the film Virgin Eyes.
- Paul Marciano, the founder of Guess clothing, found Hadid. She began working for Guess in 2011, and in 2012, she was selected to represent the brand as the face of a campaign.
- She joined IMG Models in 2013 and debuted at New York Fashion Week in February 2014 by walking for Desigual.
- In 2014, she appeared on the covers of the publications Galore and Carine Roitfeld’s CR Fashion Book.
- She was featured in the Pirelli calendar for 2015.
- Bella Hadid, a sister of Hadid, has appeared with her sibling in modelling appearances, including a photo session for V magazine in June 2015.
- Hadid has been featured on the covers of several magazines, including Schön!, Numéro, Allure, W Magazine, Teen Vogue, WSJ Magazine, and Vogue (United States, Italy, Britain, Paris, Japan, Spain,the Netherlands, Germany, Australia, Brazil, Italy and China).
- The British Fashion Council recognised her International Model of the Year in 2016.
- Hadid disclosed her diagnosis with Hashimoto’s disease in 2016.
- Hadid was assaulted by Vitalii Sediuk in 2016, and her defence of herself against him won her praise.
- Hadid and Bella started the Spring/Summer advertising season together in 2017.
- Despite their agreement to continue co-parenting their 13-month-old daughter Khai Hadid Malik, she ended her relationship with Zayn Malik in October 2021 when he got into an argument with Yolanda, who was her mother. Prior to their breakup, Zayn Malik used Twitter to issue a statement in which he discussed their daughter and his tendency to keep to himself.
- Hadid and her sister Bella participated in a protest in New York City in January 2017 in response to the previous president Donald Trump’s signing of Executive Order 13780, also known as a “Muslim Ban.”
Follow Us on Instagram
Hollywood Model Biography
Find out Models age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.