Charlotte Flair (born April 5, 1986) is an American professional wrestler. She has carved a path of success and dominance in the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) that few can match. As the daughter of legendary wrestler Ric Flair, Charlotte had big shoes to fill from the beginning. However, she has not only lived up to the legacy but also created her own unique identity as one of the most talented and influential women in the industry.
Charlotte Flair Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr|
|Age (as in 2023)||37 Years|
|Date of Birth||5 April 1986|
|Birthplace||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Hometown||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|School||Providence High School|
|College/University||Appalachian State University|
|Debut Movie||“Psych: The Movie” in 2017|
|Debut Drama||“Smashing Glass Ceilings” in 2017|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 178 cm|
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Weight||in kilograms– 68 kg|
in pounds– 150 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||36 Inches|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hip Size||36 Inches|
Andrade El Idolo
|Spouse/Husband||Riki Johnson (divorced)|
Thomas Latimer (divorced)
Andrade El Idolo
|Parents||Father- Ric Flair|
|Siblings||Brother- Reid Flair|
Sister- Megan Flair
Amazing Secrets About Charlotte Flair
- Does Charlotte smoke: No
- Does Charlotte drink alcohol: Yes
- Charlotte Flair was raised around professional wrestling because she comes from a wrestling family. One of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time is largely considered as being her father, Ric Flair. Charlotte developed a profound love for the sport and a desire to carry on her father’s legacy as a result of growing up surrounded by her father and the wrestling industry.
- When Charlotte Flair signed a developmental contract with WWE in 2012, the first step on her path to become a WWE superstar was taken. She began her wrestling career at NXT, the developmental division of WWE (formerly known as Florida Championship Wrestling). Charlotte first started showcasing her remarkable agility and ring prowess while competing in NXT.
- On May 8, Flair lost the championship to Rousey in a “I Quit” match at WrestleMania Backlash, during which she broke her left arm. After the event, Flair took some time off to wed Andrade, who is currently her husband.
- The Couple is a fitness enthusiast and spend most of her time in Gym.
- Charlotte Flair’s main roster debut occurred in 2015, and she became successful right away. By winning it in her first year on the main roster, she broke the previous record for the Divas Championship. Charlotte has held the Women’s Championship for extraordinary lengths of time on both RAW and SmackDown.
- The reigns of Charlotte Flair as champion have been nothing short of remarkable. She is one of the most decorated female wrestlers in WWE history because to her record-breaking 12 wins while holding the Women’s Championship. Charlotte has further cemented her reputation as a great performer by serving as the main event of numerous pay-per-view occasions, including Wrestle Mania.
Follow Us on Instagram
Find out Athlete age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.