Sania Mirza Biography, Age, Height, Wiki, Husband, Net Worth, Family. Sania Mirza is an Indian Tennis Player. She was born on 15 November 1986 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Sania Mirza has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars. Sania Mirza formerly ranked No. 1 in the women’s doubles ranking. She is most successful Indian tennis player and one of the highest-paid and high-profile athletes in the country. Sania Mirza mainly plays as Right-handed (two-handed backhand) player.
She is graduated from St. Mary’s College & was completed schooling from Nasr School, Hyderabad. Sania Mirza Age 31 Years Old, She born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her Father names Imran Mirza, a journalist and her mother name Nasima Mirza. She has 1 younger sister name, Anam Mirza. Sania Mirza is married Pakistani Cricketer, Shoaib Malik. She is Muslim by religion and Horoscope/Sun Sign Scorpio.
Sania Mirza Height 5 ft 6 in (168 cm) and Weight 57 Kg (126 Pounds). Her Body Measurements are 35-27-36 Inches. Sania Mirza Bra Size 35, Waist Size 28 Inches and Hip Size 36 Inches. She wearing 8 inches shoe size and 12 inches dress size. Sania Mirza has dark brown color hair and dark brown color eyes.
Sania Mirza Age, Height, Measurement, Bra Size, Bio, Net Worth
Sania Mirza Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Sania Mirza Malik|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm|
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Bra/Breast Size||35 inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Hip Size||36 inches|
|Date of Birth||15 November 1986|
|Age (as of 2021)||35 Years|
|School||Nasr School (a private school chain in Khairatabad, Hyderabad)|
|College/University||St. Mary’s College, Hyderabad|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Controversies|| In 2006, some newspapers reported that she declined to play doubles with the Israeli tennis player Shahar Pe’er for fear of protests from India’s Muslim community. However, she teamed up with Pe’er at the 2007 WTA Tour of Stanford, California.|
• In 2008, Mirza was pictured sitting with her feet resting on a table next to an Indian flag. Following a huge criticism for this act, Mirza announced that she will stop appearing in tennis competitions in her native country. She had been at the centre of disputes involving her dress and disrespecting India’s national flag.
• After Rohan Bopanna and Mahesh Bhupathi declined to play in the men’s doubles event at the 2012 Olympics with Leander Paes, Paes demanded Mirza to be his partner for the mixed doubles event. However, Sania wanted to play with Mahesh Bhupathi and accused the All India Tennis Association (AITA) of using her as ‘bait’ to keep Paes happy. In the end, the duo of Mirza and Paes lost in the quarterfinals of the mixed doubles.
• At the Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony Parade in 2008, she was photographed violating the dress code.
• She has often been referred to as “Pakistan’s daughter-in-law” in a sarcastic way for being married to a Pakistani cricketer- Shoaib Malik.
• In June 2019, she had a war of words on Twitter with the Pakistani actress Veena Malik. After a video was circulated on Twitter, showing Sania Mirza’s son Izhaan with his parents and some members of the Pakistan cricket team at a “sheesha place,” Veena Malik commented- “Sania, I am actually so worried for the kid. You guys took him to a sheesha place isn’t it Hazardous? Also as far as I know Archie’s is all about junk food which isn’t good for athletes/Boys. You must know well as you are mother and athlete yourself?” In reply, Sania said that she cares about her son a “lot more than anyone else does.”
|Ex-fiance||Sohrab Mirza (Sania Mirza’s childhood friend|
|Marriage Date||12 April 2010|
|Marriage Place||The Taj Krishna Hotel in Hyderabad|
|Husband/Spouse||Shoaib Malik (Cricketer)|
|Children||Son– Izhaan Mirza Malik (born in October 2018)|
|Parents||Father– Imran Mirza (a sports journalist)|
Mother– Nasima Mirza
Sister– Anam Mirza (The owner of the fashion outlet The Label Bazaar)
|Sports||Cricket and Swimming|
|Tennis Player(s)||Roger Federer, Martina Hingis|
|Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar|
|Film||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai|
|Singer(s)||Atif Aslam, Arijit Singh|
|Travel Destination(s)||Dubai, Maldives|
Amazing Facts About Sania Mirza
- Does Sania Mirza smoke?: No
- Does Sania Mirza drink alcohol?: No
- Sania Mirza was born into a Hyderabadi Muslim Family in Bombay ( now, Mumbai).The Mirza Family had migrated to the US in 1990 and returned within two years.
- In an interview, Sania’s father, Imran Mirza, who had also played tennis in his college days, revealed that they were more of a cricketing family, where everyone had played cricket at some level at some point in their lives.
- Sania’s father has been a sports journalist who also ran a sports magazine called “Sports Call” in Hyderabad. There later, her father ventured into the printing press business and finally became a builder.
- Sania grew up in Hyderabad along with her younger sister AnamShe passed her SSC examination with first division; securing 63% marks from Nasr School Khairatabad.It was her father, Imran Mirza, who had drawn Sania to Lawn Tennis, and she started playing Tennis at the tender age of six at Nizam Club Hyderabad.
- Sania received her initial training in tennis by CK Bhupathi, father of Mahesh Bhupathi.
- When her father was unable to bear the expenses of her training, he approached some business houses for help; thereafter, GVK industries and Adidas started to sponsor her from the age of 12 years.
- Later on, Sania’s father took over as her coach and started grooming her to make her a player of international level.
- After learning the professional tennis at Sinnet Tennis Academy in Secunderabad, Sania moved to the Ace Tennis Academy in the United States.
- She won 10 singles and 13 doubles titles as a junior player.Partnering Alisa Kleybanova, Sania Won the 2003 Wimbledon Championships Girls’ Doubles title.
- She went on to reach the semifinals of the 2003 US Open Girls’ Doubles and the quarterfinals of the 2002 US Open Girls’ Doubles.
- On the senior circuit, the 15-year-old Sania had some significant wins such as in Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, and in Manila, Philippines.
- However, when she was given a wild card entry at the AP Tourism Hyderabad Open; her first ever WTA tournament, she lost to Australia’s Evie Dominikovic.
- Her first taste of success at the international level was when she partnered Leander Paes to win a bronze medal in the mixed doubles event of the 2002 Asian Games in Busan.Thereafter, Sania Mirza went on to pick up four gold medals at the 2003 Afro-Asian Games in Hyderabad.
- Sania won her first WTA doubles title the 2004 AP Tourism Hyderabad Open, partnering Liezel Huber.On the ITF Circuit, Sania won six ITF singles titles in 2004.
- In the 2005 Australian Open, she reached the third round after beating Cindy Watson and Petra Mandula in the first and second rounds, respectively. However, in the third round, she was beaten in straight sets by Serena Williams.When Sania defeated the ninth-seeded Alona Bondarenko in the final of the AP Tourism Hyderabad Open in February 2005, she became the first-ever Indian woman to win a WTA title.
- In the same year, she became the first Indian woman to reach the fourth round of a Grand Slam tournament at the US Open.
- After a successful 2005 season, Sania Mirza was named the WTA Newcomer of the Year.When Sania was seeded at the 2006 Australian Open, she became the first female Indian to be seeded in a grand slam event.
- At the 2006 Doha Asian Games, Mirza picked three medals- gold, in mixed doubles and silver in women’s singles and team.In the same year, Sania had three top-ten wins against Svetlana Kuznetsova, Nadia Petrova and Martina Hingis.
- The year 2007, proved to be a successful year for Sania; as she reached her highest singles ranking of world No. 27 in the same year. The same year, she also won four doubles titles.
- Mirza represented India at the 2008 Summer Olympics. However, she was eliminated from singles after having a right wrist injury. The injury also caused her to withdraw from several other matches including those of the French Open and US Open Grand Slams.At the 2010 Asian Games, Mirza won Bronze Medal in singles and a Silver in mixed doubles, partnering India’s Vishnu Vardhan.
- In the 2011 French Open, Mirza had probably the greatest highlight of her career- reaching the finals of a Grand Slam.Sania Mirza and Mahesh Bhupathi won the French Open Mixed Doubles Crown on 7 June 2012.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Measurements
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.