Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter (born September 4, 1981) is an actress, singer, and writer from the United States. As a young girl, Beyoncé participated in a number of singing and dancing competitions. As the main performer of Destiny’s Child, one of the most successful girl groups of all time, she gained notoriety in the late 1990s. During their break, her debut album, Dangerously in Love, was released in 2003. It included the US Billboard Hot 100 number-one songs “Baby Boy” and “Crazy in Love.”
|Real Name||Beyoncé Giselle Knowles|
|Profession||Singer, Actress, Songwriter, Dancer, Businesswoman, Record Producer.|
|Nickname||Queen B, Sasha Fierce, Bee|
|Age (as in 2022)||41 Years|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 1981|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas, U.S.|
|Educational Level||High School|
|School||Parker Elementary School|
St. Mary’s Elementary School
Alief Elsik High School
|Debut||Film – “Carmen: A Hip Hopera” in 2001|
Album – “Dangerously in Love” in 1997
TV – “Much On Demand” in 1997
|Ethnicity||Spanish, African, Native American, Irish and French.|
|Hobbies||Reading, Singing, Swimming, Dancing and Writing|
|Controversies||Because Beyoncé included certain anti-police acts in the performance to promote the release of “Formation,” there was a boycott of her Super Bowl performance in Miami.|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 169 cm|
in meters- 1.69 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6½”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 62 kg|
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||35C Inches|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hip Size||39 Inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Color||Pink and Gold|
|Music||Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Cher and Prince.|
|Song||‘Love Fool’ by The Cardigans|
|Actress||Angelina Jolie, Kate Winslet|
|Perfumes||Beyonce Heat, Beyonce Pulp|
|Food||Popeyes, Creole Food, Honey Nut Cheerios|
|Movie||Sparkle, A Star is Born|
|Painter||Vincent Van Gogh|
|TV show||Jersey Shore|
|Net Worth||$500 million|
|Cars||Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II, Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren|
|Parents||Father– Mathew Knowles|
Mother– Tina Knowles
Brother– Nixon Knowles
|Siblings||Sister– Solange Lawman|
Sister– Bianca Knowles
Amazing Secrets About Beyonce
- Does Beyonce smoke?: Yes (occasionally)
- Does Beyonce drink alcohol?: Yes
- Prior to being her own manager, she spent 12 years under the management of her father, Mathew Knowles.
- Given that her mother is descended from Acadian chieftain Joseph Broussard, Beyonce has significant ancestry.
- Master P is the name of Beyonce’s cat.
- She found her singing ability while taking dancing lessons when she finished the song that her trainer had started.
- She was named third on the 2012 list of the “100 Greatest Women in Music.”
- Beyonce has received more Grammy nominations than any other female artist and it has taken home a record-breaking 20 Grammys.
- Beyonce is nicknamed after the maiden name of her mother.
- At an audition where they were placed in a group of five, she met LaTavia Robertson and Kelly Rowland, who would later become bandmates in Destiny’s Child.
- After Destiny Child won a Grammy, Beyonce handled her depression well. For two years, she battled depression.
- When she was a member of the band “Destiny Child,” her mother used to create her costumes.
- Because they made $122 million in 2010, Jay Z and Beyonce hold the Guinness World Record as the Wealthiest Power Couple.
- In addition, Beyonce set a record for the most tweets sent out every second when she announced her pregnancy. It’s a Guinness World Record, so it’s not just any record.
- The youngest person living to be on a Billboard is her daughter Blue Ivy. She was captured sobbing by Jay Z for his song “Glory.”
- She has a mezzo-soprano voice.
- She needed to get rid of her timidity, so she created Sasha Fierce as her alter persona.
- She was recognised by People Magazine as the most attractive lady of 2010.
- Beyonce has a very unique connection to music. I hear music,” she remarked. There’s more to it than just what I hear. When I’m attached to something, I have an immediate visual or set of visuals that are connected to a feeling or an emotion, such as a childhood memory, life thoughts, a dream or a fantasy. They’re all linked to the music, too.
- She became the first person from a non-sports career to be on the cover of the swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated in 2007.
- She set a record and made history by winning six Grammys in one Grammy Awards Show night.
- All of the Destiny’s Child members were required to sing while running by Beyonce’s father in order to develop their stamina and lung capacity.
- The students at school made fun of her for having large ears, stating they were larger than her skull.
- She used to amuse her parent’s friends by singing in front of them for $5. Why not? She is a successful businesswoman.
- After her bandmate sued Beyonce’s father for managerial failures, she became despondent.
- She claimed that if Sasha Fierce ever encountered her backstage, she wouldn’t like it. She claimed in 2010 that she could handle the situation today, that she could combine the two of her identities, and that she wanted people to see her for who she is.
Also Read: Kim kardashian Age, Height, Measurement, Bra Size, Bio, Wealth
Follow Us on Instagram
Hollywood Singer Biography
Find out Singer age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.