Divyanka Tripathi, also known as Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya was born on 14 December 1984 is an Indian television actress. She is known for playing Vidya Pratap Singh in Zee TV’s Banoo Main Teri Dulhann and Dr. Ishita Iyer Bhalla in Star Plus’s Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. In 2017, participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye 8 and emerged as the winner. In 2021, she participated at Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 as a contestant where she emerged as the runner-up.
Divyanka Tripathi Age, Height, Measurement, Bio, Net Worth
Divyanka Tripathi Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Divyanka T Dahiya|
|Famous Role||Ishita Bhalla in TV serial ‘Ye Hai Mohabbatein’|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 Kg|
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-30-34|
|Bra/Breast Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||14 December 1984|
|Age (as in 2021)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|School||Carmel Convent School, Bhopal|
|College||Sarojini Naidu Govt. Girls P.G. (Auto.) College, Bhopal|
|Debut||TV: Banoo Main Teri Dulhann (2006)|
Film: Lala Hardaul (2012)
|Family||Father– Narendra Tripathi (Pharmacist)|
Mother– Neelam Tripathi
Sister– Priyanka Tiwari (Elder)
Brother– Aishwarya Tripathi (Younger, Pilot)
• Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress
• Indian Telly Award for Fresh New Face
• Gold Award for Emami Golden Skin
Gold Award for Best Actress in a Lead Role
Gold Award for Boroplus Face of the Year
Asian Viewers Television Award for Female Actor Of The Year
• Gold Award for Most Celebrated Actor
• Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress Jury
Lions Gold Award for Best Actress
|Controversies||• An unknown person came close to her on the sets of “Ye Hai Mohabbatein” and started misbehaving with her by passing derogatory remarks, after which Karan and Ali beat him for his misbehavior.|
• In 2017, Diyvanka, alongwith her husband, Vivek took part in couple-based dance reality show Nach Baliye 8. While rehearsing for a dance performance, she injured herself, however, she was criticised by some viewers of showing a fake injury. Later, issued a video to verity that her injury is not fake.
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sharad Malhotra (Actor)|
Vivek Dahiya (Actor)
|Husband/Spouse||Vivek Dahiya (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||8 July 2016|
|Food||Dal Baati Churma, Ice cream, Chocolates|
|Actors||Salman Khan, Sonu Sood|
|Films||Bollywood: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Lamhe|
Hollywood: The Godfather
|Singers||Kailash Kher, Shubha Mudgal, Enrique Iglesias, Elton John|
|Book||P.S. I love you by Cecelia Ahern|
|Destination||Kashmir, Mauritius, San Francisco|
Amazing Facts About Divyanka Tripathi
- Does Divyanka Tripathi smoke?: No
- Does Divyanka Tripathi drink alcohol?: No
- Divyanka has been working since childhood as she used to take part in the drama, plays, and telefilms in her hometown Bhopal.
- She did her first job when she was in school, as a host of All India Radio (AIR) for which she was paid ₹800.
- She was adventurous in her younger days and a mountaineering course from the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand, India.
- Her father wanted her to be part of the National Cadet Corps (NCC). She enrolled in the Bhopal Rifle Academy where she won a gold medal in rifle shooting. Moreover, she aspired to become an army officer.
- She won the ‘Miss Bhopal’ title in 2003.
- She was the winner of talent hunt show “The Zee Cine Star’s Ki Khoj,” Indore in 2004.
- During her struggling days, her father used to accompany her to various auditions, all the way from Bhopal to Mumbai via bus.
- She started her TV career with Doordarshan’s daily soaps.
- She became a household name with a double role in Zee TV’s serial “Banoo Main Teri Dulhann,” opposite Sharad Malhotra.
- She had to leave her IAS preparations in midway after she got the lead role in “Banoo Main Teri Dulhann.” Moreover, she had to put a lot of effort to convince her parents.
- She is a pure vegetarian but she learned to cook non-vegetarian food as her Ex-boyfriend, Sharad used to like non-vegetarian food.
- Divyanka and Sharad were in a relationship for 9 years.
- Her dream role is to play the role of a ‘psychopath’ or a ‘police officer.’
- She likes to shop from Lokhandwala in Mumbai.
- Her fangirls played a pivotal role in carrying forward her love story with Vivek Dahiya.
- In 2017, she along with her husband Vivek Dahiya won the ‘Nach Baliye 8’ trophy along with a cash prize of ₹35 lakh.
- In her free time, she enjoys shopping, especially from Lokhandwala area of Mumbai.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Measurements
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.