Divyanka Tripathi (born on 14 December 1984) also known as Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya is a television actress from India. She is well-known for her roles as Dr. Ishita Iyer Bhalla in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein on Star Plus and as Vidya Pratap Singh in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann on Zee TV. 2017 saw participation in and eventual victory in the dance competition show Nach Baliye 8. She competed in Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, where she finished as the runner-up, in 2021.
Divyanka Tripathi Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya|
|Age (as in 2022)||38 Years|
|Date of Birth||14 December 1984|
|Birth Place||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|School||Carmel Convent School, Bhopal|
|College||Sarojini Naidu Govt. Girls P.G. (Auto.) College, Bhopal|
|Debut||TV: “Banoo Main Teri Dulhann” in 2006|
Film: “Lala Hardaul” in 2012
|Controversies||1. An unnamed person approached her on the “Ye Hai Mohabbatein” sets and started acting improperly with her by making nasty remarks. Then, Ali and Karan beat him up for acting inappropriately.|
2. Diyvanka and her spouse Vivek participated in Nach Baliye 8 in 2017, a couple-based dance reality programme. She hurt herself while practising for a dance performance, but several people accused her of staging the accident. Later, a video was released to confirm that her injury was real.
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 65 Kg|
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Marriage Date||8 July 2016|
|Food||Dal Baati Churma, Ice cream, Chocolates|
|Actor||Sonu Sood, Salman Khan|
|Singer||Shubha Mudgal, Kailash Kher, Enrique Iglesias, Elton John|
|Book||P.S. I love you by Cecelia Ahern|
|Destination||Mauritius, Kashmir, San Francisco|
|Parents||Father– Narendra Tripathi|
Mother– Neelam Tripathi
|Siblings||Brother– Aishwarya Tripathi|
Sister– Priyanka Tiwari
Amazing Secrets About Divyanka Tripathi
- Since she was a little child, Divyanka has been involved in the entertainment industry. In her hometown of Bhopal, she used to act in plays and telefilms.
- She worked her first job while still in school as an All India Radio (AIR) host, earning Rs 800.
- She took a climbing training at the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering in Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand, India, when she was younger since she was an adventurous person.
- Her dad wished for her to join the National Cadet Corps (NCC). She joined at the Bhopal Rifle Academy, where she excelled at rifle shooting and received a gold medal. She also wanted to join the military as an officer.
- She was crowned “Miss Bhopal” in 2003.
- She won the talent competition show “The Zee Cine Star’s Ki Khoj,” which was held in Indore, in 2004.
- Her father used to travel with her to auditions when she was suffering, all the way by bus from Bhopal to Mumbai.
- She began her television career with the daily soaps on Doordarshan.
- She rose to fame because to a dual part opposite Sharad Malhotra in the Zee TV series “Banoo Main Teri Dulhann.”
- After being offered the lead role in “Banoo Main Teri Dulhann,” she was forced to interrupt her IAS preparations. She also had to work very hard to persuade her parents.
- She is a strict vegetarian, but she has learned to prepare non-vegetarian meals because her ex-boyfriend Sharad used to enjoy them.
- For nine years, Divyanka Tripathi and Sharad were together.
- Her ideal acting part is that of a “psychopath” or “police officer.”
- She enjoys shopping in Mumbai’s Lokhandwala.
- Divyanka is an exercise enthusiast who works out for hours every day to stay in shape.
- Her fangirls were essential in continuing her romance with Vivek Dahiya.
- She and her husband Vivek Dahiya received the “Nach Baliye 8” trophy and a 35 lakh rupee cash award in 2017.
- She likes to shop in her own time, particularly in Mumbai’s Lokhandwala district.
Also Read: Sara Ali Khan Age, Height, Measurement, Bio, Net Worth, Wealth
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.