Sara Ali Khan (born 12 August 1995) is a Hindi-language actress of Indian descent. She is the daughter of celebrities Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh and was raised in the Pataudi family. She is the maternal grandchild of Shivinder Singh Virk and Rukhsana Sultana and the granddaughter of Sharmila Tagore and Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi.
Sara Ali Khan Wiki/Biography
|Profession||Model and Actress|
|Nickname||Gol and Som|
|Age (as in 2022)||27 Years|
|Date of Birth||12 August 1995|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Level||Graduation in History and Political Science|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Columbia University, New York City, New York|
|Hobbies||Playing Tennis, Travelling, Dancing|
|Controversies||1. In 2019, while she was a guest on the talk programme of renowned Indian journalist Barkha Dutt, someone asked her if she felt like growing deeper or visiting the beach and tanning.|
She then responded,
Simply apply bronzer if you want to look tanned, and powder if you want to look fair. It won’t end the world, and you shouldn’t let it define who you are.
2. She faced intense backlash for making a racial remark.
3. Rhea Chakraborty was detained by the NCB in 2020 as part of the inquiry into the strange death of Late Sushant Singh Rajput. Rhea divulged the identities of 25 Indian celebrities, including Sara Ali Khan, who were implicated in drug trafficking during the subsequent probe.
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 161 cm|
in meters– 1.61 m
in feet inches– 5’ 3”
|Weight||in kilograms– 52 kg|
in pounds– 115 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||33B inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Boyfriend/Affair||• Veer Pahariya|
• Late Sushant Singh Rajput
• Ishaan Khattar
• Kartik Aaryan
|Actress||Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai, and Alia Bhatt|
|Destination||Goa, London, New York, Dubai|
|Food||Milk Cake, Pizza, Hyderabadi Biryani, and Besan Ke Laddoo|
|Net Worth||Rs. 12.5 crores|
|Parents||Father- Saif Ali Khan|
Mother- Amrita Arora
|Siblings||Borther- Ibrahim Ali Khan|
Taimur Ali Khan (Half-Brother)
Amazing Secrets About Sara Ali Khan
- Her paternal grandpa, Late Mansoor Ali Khan, was a Pataudi and a well-known cricketer in India. Her grandmother, legendary Indian actress Sharmila Tagore, was raised in a Bengali family.
- She is Punjabi on her mother’s side and Pashtun on her father’s.
- Her maternal grandmother is Rukhsana Sultan, a well-known socialite from India. Shivinder Singh Virk is the name of her maternal grandpa.
- Ananya Pandey, a Bollywood actress, was her senior at school.
- While she was a student at Columbia University, she had resided at 110 Broadway in New York City.
- Sara and her mother Amrita Singh appeared on the cover of “Hello” magazine when Sara was a college student. However, her parents urged her to complete her education when she began receiving film offer after film offer.
- Sara and her brother Ibrahim lived with their mother when their parents got divorced in 2004. In an interview, she discussed the divorce of her parents and claimed that I had been more than happy with the arrangement. I believe that having two content parents in separate homes is more superior to having two discontent parents within the same home. I believe that I’m exactly the way I am and that my mother never allowed me to feel deprived of anything for even a moment. My mum is highly active in my life. She just looked after my brother and I when we were born.
- She reportedly expected to make her Bollywood Debut appearance alongside Ishaan Khattar, the brother of Shahid Kapoor, in the Bollywood movie “Student of The Year 2,” however the production was delayed and the movie wasn’t released until 2019.
- After her first movie, “Kedarnath,” that was released in 2018, she spoke about her co-star Sushant Singh Rajput and stated, “I am really delighted that you questioned me that.” I don’t know how I made this movie. Despite my best efforts, I don’t think I could have accomplished anything without Sushant. He is simply the most helpful guy I have ever encountered. Because this is the first moment I am facing the camera, there have been days when I felt lost and afraid, but he has been supportive. Sushant also assisted me in honing my Hindi, and he has trained me what little Hindi I do know. He has been a big assistance to me.a
- Sara Ali Khan has appeared in a number of well-known Hindi movies, including Coolie No. 1, Simmba, Love Aaj Kal 2, and Atrangi Re.
- Sara had to work hard in the past to lose her excessive weight because she had Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD) and was overweight. She exercised frequently in the gym and maintained a good diet to get back into shape. She declared, “I am a fan of Neha Kakkar since she is a terrific singer, and I really adore her songs,” when making an appearance in one of the seasons of Indian Idol. For me, it’s a fan moment. Prior to appearing on Indian Idol 10, I was quite eager to meet Neha. I’ve been enjoying her music for a while now. My weight loss was truly aided by her music. I used to use repeat mode to listen to a few of her hit songs while I ran on the treadmill.
- Sara and Kareena Kapoor Khan get along well and frequently go shopping together. In an interview, Sara said of Kareena Kapoor Khan, “Everyone was clear about their complexities with me. It has never been puzzling. Kareena herself says that “look you have a mother and a wonderful one. What I want is for us to become able to be friends.’ My father also never said “this is your second mother” or made it uncomfortable. My mom drove me everywhere. Everyone seemed very composed. There was no huge deal.
- Along with her father, she made an appearance on the well-known chat show “Koffee with Karan” in 2018. She confessed to having a crush on Kartik Aaryan during the show. According to rumours, Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh served as matchmaker for Sara and Kartik, and the two allegedly split up after the premiere of their joint movie, Love Aaj Kal 2.
- Sara Ali Khan and Janhvi Kapoor are best friends.
- Saif Ali Khan claimed in an interview with a reporter that Sara was motivated to pursue acting by Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai. “I have seen her do a very funny advert when she was four and she’s been like this all along,” he said. “There was film star Aishwarya Rai on stage in New York with people who went ballistic and Sara seated on the floor behind the curtain saying, “This is what I want to do.”
- She has walked the runway for renowned Indian fashion designers and appeared on the covers of numerous magazines.
- She expressed in an interview her admiration for Kareena Kapoor Khan’s portrayal of Poo in the movie “Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham” in 2001.
- She was recognised as the finest debut female in numerous categories for her 2018 feature début, “Kedarnath.”
- It’s interesting to note that Sara Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor’s age difference is roughly identical to that of Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan.
- She owns a pet dog named Fuffy and is a devoted dog lover.
Also Read: Aisha Sharma Age, Height, Measurement, Bio, Net Worth, Wealth
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.