Sara Ali Khan was on born 12 August 1995 is an Indian actress who works in Hindi-language films. Born into the Pataudi family, she is the daughter of actors Amrita Singh and Saif Ali Khan. She is the paternal granddaughter of Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and Sharmila Tagore, and the maternal granddaughter of Shivinder Singh Virk and Rukhsana Sultana.
After graduating from Columbia University, Khan ventured into acting by playing the leading lady in the 2018 films Kedarnath and Simmba. Both films were commercially successful and the former earned her the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. She appeared in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list of 2019.
Sara Ali Khan Age, Height, Measurement, Bio, Net Worth
Sara Ali Khan Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Sara Ali Khan|
|Nickname(s)||Som and Gol|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 161 cm|
in meters– 1.61 m
in feet inches– 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 52 kg|
in pounds– 115 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-26-34|
|Bra/Breast Size||33B inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Date of Birth||12 August 1995 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2021)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||• Besant Montessori School, Mumbai|
• Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai
|College/University||Columbia University, New York City, New York|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in History and Political Science|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Playing Tennis, Dancing|
|Controversies|| In 2019, a person asked her “If she ever felt like looking darker or going to the beach and getting a tan” while she appeared in the talk show of the famous Indian journalist, Barkha Dutt.|
To which she replied,
If you wanna be tan, just put on some bronzer, and if you wanna be fair, put on some powder. It’s not the end of the world, and it shouldn’t define you at all.”
She received huge criticism for passing a racist comment.
• In 2020, during the investigation of Late Sushant Singh Rajput’s mysterious death, Rhea Chakraborty was arrested by the NCB for her connection in drugs trading. During the further investigation, Rhea revealed the names of 25 Indian celebrities who were involved in drug trading including Sara Ali Khan.
|Affair/Boyfriend||• Veer Pahariya (Sushil Kumar Shinde’s grandson)|
• Ishaan Khattar (Actor, Rumoured)
• Late Sushant Singh Rajput (Actor)
• Kartik Aaryan (Actor)
|Actress||Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai, and Alia Bhatt|
|Destination(s)||Goa, London, New York, Dubai|
|Food||Pizza, Milk Cake, Hyderabadi Biryani, and Besan Ke Laddoo|
|Song(s)||‘Lag Jaa Gale,’ ‘Bahon Mein Chale Aao,’ and ‘Tune O Rangile Kaise Jadu Kia’|
|Makeup Product||Nail Paint|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 8.25 crores (as in 2021)|
Amazing Facts About Sara Ali Khan
- Does Sara Ali Khan smoke?: No
- Does Sara Ali Khan drink alcohol?: No
- Sara Ali Khan is a popular Indian actress.
- Her grandfather, Late Mansoor Ali Khan was a Pataudi, who was a famous Indian cricketer. Her grandmother, Sharmila Tagore, is a veteran Indian actress and was born in a Bengali family.
- She is Pashtun from her father’s side and Punjabi from her mother’s side.
- The famous Indian socialite, Rukhsana Sultan is her maternal grandmother. Her maternal grandfather’s name is Shivinder Singh Virk.
- She was senior to Bollywood actress, Ananya Pandey in school
- She used to live at 110 Broadway, New York City while she was studying at the Columbia University.
- While she was in college, Sara, along with her mother Amrita Singh, were featured on the cover of ‘Hello’ magazine. She then started getting film offers, but her parents asked her to continue her studies.
- In 2004, her parents got divorced, and Sara and her brother, Ibrahim stayed with their mother. She talked about her parents’ divorce in an interview, she said
- I was more than okay with that arrangement. I think having two happy parents in different homes is much more preferable than two unhappy parents in the same home. I think I am the way that I am because my mother didn’t let me feel any kind deprivation for even a second. I have a very hands-on mother. Once my brother and I were born, she did nothing but look after us.”
- Reportedly, she was supposed to make her Bollywood debut with Shahid Kapoor‘s brother, Ishaan Khattar in the Bollywood film, ‘Student of The Year 2,’ but the film got delayed and was released in 2019.
- Post the release of her debut film, ‘Kedarnath’ (2018), she talked about her co-star, Sushant Singh Rajput, she said,
- I am so glad that you asked me that. I have no idea how I have done this film. I have tried my best but I feel I couldn’t have done any of it without Sushant. He has just been the most helpful person I have had. There were days when I was lost and scared as it’s the first time I am facing the camera but he has been hands on. Sushant also helped me improve my Hindi and whatever little I speak, he has taught me. He has helped me a lot.”
- She has acted in many popular Hindi films, like ‘Simmba’ (2018), ‘Love Aaj Kal 2’ (2020), ‘Coolie No. 1’ (2020), and ‘Atrangi Re’ (2021).
- Earlier, Sara used to be overweight and was suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD) due to which she had to work hard to loose excessive body weight. She followed a healthy diet and worked out in the gym regularly to get back in shape. While she appeared in one of the episodes of Indian Idol, she said,I am a big fan of Neha Kakkar as she is a great singer, I really love her songs. It’s a fan moment for me. I was so excited before coming on Indian Idol 10 to meet Neha. I have been listening to her songs for a long time. Her songs actually helped me to lose weight. I used to run on the treadmill listening to some of her hit songs on repeat mode.”
- Sara shares a good bond with her stepmother, Kareena Kapoor Khan, and she often goes out for shopping with her While talking about Kareena Kapoor, she said in an interview, “Everyone has been clear about their dynamics with me. It has never been confusing. Kareena herself says that ‘look you have a mother and a great one and what I want is for us to be able to be friends.’ My father also never said ‘this is your second mother’ or made it any way uncomfortable. My mom dressed me for my father’s wedding. A lot of people would be of the opinion that Kareena was being weird or mom was being weird. It was very comfortable. Everyone was so mature. It was not a big deal.”
- In 2018, she appeared in the popular talk show, ‘Koffee with Karan’ along with her father. During the show, she said that she had a crush on Kartik Aaryan. Reportedly, the Bollywood actor, Ranveer Singh played a cupid for Sara and Kartik, and it is said that they both parted ways after the release of their Bollywood film, ‘Love Aaj Kal 2’ (2020).
- While talking to a reporter, Saif Ali Khan said that Sara was inspired by the Bollywood actress, Aishwarya Rai to act in films, he said, “I have seen her do a very funny advert when she was four and she’s been like this all along. There was actress Aishwarya Rai on stage in New York with people going ballistic and Sara sitting on the floor behind the curtain saying, ‘This is what I want to do.”
- She has featured on the cover of various magazines and has walked the ramp for ace Indian fashion designers.
- In an interview, she said that she was impressed by Kareena Kapoor Khan’s role as Poo in the film ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham’ (2001).
- She has won many awards for her debut film, ‘Kedarnath’ (2018); as the best debut female.
- Interestingly, the age gap between Sara Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan is approximately equal to the age gap between Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan.
- She is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog, Fuffy.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Measurements
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.