Esha Gupta was born on 28 November 1985) is an Indian film actress, Model and the winner of the Miss India International title of 2007. She has established a career in Bollywood films. Esha Gupta entered the Femina Miss India contest in 2007, where she placed third and won the Miss India International title, and later represented India at Miss International pageant.
She soon received offers for film roles, and made her acting debut in the 2012 commercially successful crime thriller Jannat 2, that fetched her a nomination for the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. Gupta received praise for her portrayal in the political drama Chakravyuh (2012) but her performance in the comedy film Humshakals (2014) met with negative reviews. Her highest-grossing releases came with the horror thriller Raaz 3D (2013), the crime drama Rustom (2016), Baadshaho (2017), and the comedy Total Dhamaal (2019).
Esha Gupta Age, Height, Measurement, Bra Size, Bio, Net Worth
Esha Gupta Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Esha Gupta|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg|
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-25-35|
|Bra/Breast Size||34B inches|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Date of Birth||28 November 1985|
|Age (as of 2021)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Blue Bells International, New Delhi|
|College||Manipal Institute of Communication, Manipal University, Karnataka|
|Educational Qualification||Mass Communications Course|
|Debut||Film Debut: Jannat 2 (2012)|
TV Debut: NAT GEO Super Cars (2012)
|Family||Father– Not Known (Hosiery Businessman)|
Mother– Not Known (Homemaker)
Brother– Karan Gupta
Sister– Neha Gupta
|Awards, Honours||• FHM World’s Sexiest 100 Women: #55 in 2013|
• Times of India’s Hotlist 2012 Most Promising Female Newcomer: No. 5 in 2013
• Times of India’s Most Desirable Women of 2012 No. 13 out of 50 in 2013
• Times of India’s Most Desirable Women of 2013 No. 8 out of 50 in 2014
• Times of India’s Most Desirable Women of 2014 No. 15 out of 50 in 2015
|Hobbies||Watching football, skydiving, reading|
|Controversies||• After the unfortunate Bengaluru mass molestation incident on the New Year’Eve of 2017, when Samajwadi Politician (SP) Abu Azmi, said that if women wear short dresses and choose to roam on the roads in the night, such incidents are bound to happen. After this, Esha tweeted, “The only woman to blame here,n she probably would have blamed herself too, is the woman who unknowingly gave birth to a jerk like u#AbuAzmi.” Later, son of Abu Azmi, Farhan Azmi replied back to her by tweeting, “Esha, woman who gave birth to @abuasimazmi is my grandma, who is no longer amongst us to defend herself.She was far more dignified than U.”|
• In 2018, she was trolled for showing her middle finger on the Internet in a boomerang video.
• In 2019, she was slammed by social media for making racist comments on a Nigerian footballer, Alexander Iwobi. In a tweet shared on the micro-blogging site, Esha Gupta was seen expressing her racist remarks on the footballer on her Instagram story. “Solves our winger issues. I can’t see that gorilla faced Iwobi running down the flank again. He’s so bad ya,” read the screenshot. After the backlash on Instagram, Esha had apologised on her Twitter account. She tweeted, ”Guys I am sorry you thought it was racist. Was bad on my part, being a sports lover. Sorry guys, forgive the stupidity.”
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Armaan Gujral (Delhi socialite Feroze Gujral’s son)|
• Nikhil Thampi (Fashion Designer)
• Manuel Campos Guallar (businessman)
|Food||Rajma Chawal, Mishti Doi|
|Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut, Sonam Kapoor|
|Film||Bollywood: Andaz Apna Apna|
|TV Shows||American: Friends, Breaking Bad, Being Mary Jane, How To Get Away With Murder, American Horror Story, Tyrant|
|Car||Aston Martin V8 Vantage Coupe|
|Perfume||Poison by Christian Dior|
|Fashion Brand||Zara, Mango, Pull & Bear, Tod|
|Net Worth||$ 5 Million|
Amazing Facts About Esha Gupta
- Does Esha Gupta smoke? : No
- Does Esha Gupta drink alcohol? : No
- Esha Gupta stood in 3rd position in Miss India 2007 competition, although, she later won the Miss India International competition, the same year.
- She was given the title of ‘Miss Photogenic Face’ in the competition of Miss India.
- After her topless pose in the Kingfisher Calendar 2010, filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt offered her the lead role opposite Emraan Hashmi in Jannat 2 (2012).
- She is often considered as a lookalike of Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie, due to her facial resemblance.
- She is superstitious and puts a dot with kajal behind her ear and carries a locket to safeguard her from all sorts of bad powers.
- She was given a scholarship at a prestigious US university but she declined it for the offers she was getting in Bollywood.
- She is a car lover and in 2012 she hosted Nat Geo show Super Cars.
- She is a trained Kathak and Jazz dancer.
- She loves watching football and is a diehard fan of Arsenal Football Club.
- She is a vegetarian.
- She is a spa addict.
- In January 2017, she was named the Goodwill Ambassador for the Touching Little Heart project, providing free 500 heart surgeries for children under 16 years.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Measurements
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.