Taylor Swift wad born on December 13, 1989 is a singer-songwriter from the USA. She has a diverse repertoire, and her narrative songwriting—often influenced by her own experiences—has garnered both critical acclaim and extensive media attention. born in West Reading, Pennsylvania
Taylor Swift Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Taylor Alison Swift|
|Profession||Songwriter, Singer, Record Producer, Music Video Director, and Actor|
|Age (as of 2022)||33 Years|
|Date of Birth||13 December 1989|
|Birthplace||Reading, Pennsylvania, US|
|Hometown||Reading, Pennsylvania, US|
|School|| Alvernia Montessori School, Pennsylvania|
• The Wyndcroft School, Pennsylvania
• Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School, Pennsylvania
|Political Inclination||Democratic Party|
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Cooking, and Watching Movies|
|Debut||Song Writer: Lucky You (2001)|
Album (Singer): Taylor Swift (2006)
Film (Actor): Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience (2009)
|Controversies||• The master rights to Taylor’s first six albums were allegedly sold by her previous record company, Big Machine Label Group, to Scooter Braun’s Ithaca Holdings LLC in June 2019.|
• She reserved a gym in January 2020 for her workout session and requested everyone to leave, even Justin Bieber, who was already exercising there when Taylor arrived.
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 178 cm|
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms – 63 kg|
in Pounds – 139 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||34 Inches|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Brandon Borello|
• Sam Armstrong
• Joe Jonas
• Lucas Till
• John Mayer
• Taylor Launter
• Toby Hemingway
• Jake Gyllenhaal
• Harry Styles
• Conor Kennedy
• Calvin Harris
• Tom Hiddleston
• Joe Alwyn
|Food||Chicken with Dumplings, Chicken Tenders, and Cookies|
|Film||Love Actually (2003)|
|Singer||Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran, Tim McGraw, 50 cent, Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears and Dixie Chicks|
|Destination||Maine, Kansas, Australia, Massachusetts, and London|
|Game||Hockey and Bowling|
|Parents||Father– Scott Kingsley Swift|
Mother– Andrea Gardner Swift
|Siblings||Brother– Austin Swift|
|Car Collection||• Porsche 911|
• Toyota Sequoia
• Audi R8 – Sport
|Assets/Properties||Real Estate Property Worth $84 million|
|Net Worth||$225 Million in 2022|
Amazing Secrets About Taylor Swift
- Taylor attended Bible courses as a child because her parents were regular attendees at the Presbyterian Church.
- In her youth, she excelled in horseback riding competitions. Ginger was the name of her pony.
- Her adoptive grandmother performed in opera and hosted a television programme in Puerto Rico.
- She became interested in musical theatre at the age of nine and started performing with Berks Youth Theatre Academy Productions. She used to frequently fly from Pennsylvania to New York to attend acting school.
- Later, she was influenced by Shania Twain’s songs and began to concentrate more on country music.
- She used to play on the weekends at community gatherings and festivals.
- After seeing a documentary about Faith Hill, she made the decision to relocate to Nashville, Tennessee, to further her musical career.
- She sent Nashville record labels a jukebox CD when she was eleven, featuring songs by LeAnn Rimes, Dolly Parton, and the Dixie Chicks.
- She began studying the guitar at the age of 12 with local musician and computer repairman Ronnie Cremer. Taylor created her debut single, “Lucky You,” with his assistance.
- Taylor served as a model for “Abercrombie & Fitch” as part of their “Rising Stars” campaign in 2003 with the assistance of Dan Dymtrow.
- She gave an RCA Records performance of her original music and was given an artist development contract. Taylor maintained her study at home while also enrolling in “Aron Academy” afterwards.
- After Liz Rose Taylor departed RCA Records at the age of 14, she went on to work with seasoned composers including Troy Verges, Brett Beavers, Brett James, Mac McAnally, and the Warren Brothers. She was then signed by the Sony/ATV publishing house.
- When she was performing at Nashville’s Bluebird Café in 2005, she caught the eye of Borchetta, a representative of DreamWorks Records. Borchetta had plans to launch Big Machine Records, an independent record label, at the time. Three percent of Borchetta’s company’s shares were bought by Taylor’s father.
- On October 24, 2006, Taylor Swift’s debut album, titled “Taylor Swift,” was released by the record company Big Machine Records. Over 7.75 million copies of the record had been sold globally.
- She later released a number of other hit songs, such as Love Story, Our Song, Tim McGraw and “Teardrops on My Guitar.”
- Many prestigious companies, such as Cover Girl, Sony Electronics, and Diet Coke, hired her as a brand ambassador.
- She has released a number of superhit albums, including as Red (2012), 1989 (2014), Reputation (2017), and Lover (2019).
- She is not just a singer, but also a social activist. She started a campaign to shield kids from online predators on September 21, 2007. She has experience working for charities like UNICEF, PETA, Red Cross, and Cancer Research Institute.
- She introduced her own fragrance line in 2010.
- Taylor claimed during a David Letterman interview that she picks up a few phrases in each language she visits.
- She opened a $4 million education centre at Nashville’s “Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum” in October 2013.
- She received six American Music Awards (AMA), including the Artist of the Decade Award, on November 24, 2019. She has surpassed Michael Jackson’s record of 29 AMA awards by a wide margin.
- April Glorias, a Kansas native, is the girl who resembles Taylor. She resembles Taylor so much that some people have said she is Taylor’s twin.
- James Taylor, another singer-songwriter, inspired the name Taylor.
- Taylor Swift is skilled at playing a variety of instruments, including piano, ukulele, and guitars (acoustic, electric, and banjo).
- One of the newest songwriters Sony/ATV Music Publishing has ever signed is Swift.
- Taylor has received more than 600 nominations.
- Taylor celebrates “Swiftmas” by giving her followers gifts.
- Because she received her just earnings within a day, Swift single-handedly brought down the maker of the MacBook and iPhone, Apple.
- She enjoys cats. She has two cats as pets: Olivia and Meredith.
- She believes the number 13 to be lucky.
- She has appeared on the front cover of numerous prestigious publications, including Vogue, Time, Billboard, and Elle.
Also Read: Victoria Pedretti Height, Age, Measurement, Bio, Wealth
Follow Us on Instagram
Hollywood Singer Biography
Find out Singer age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.