Huma Qureshi (born 28 July 1986) is an Indian actress and model who primarily appears in Hindi language films. She has also received three Filmfare Award nominations. Qureshi obtained a bachelor’s degree in History—with honours—from the University of Delhi, while she worked as a theatre actor and model. After working in several theatrical productions, she moved to Mumbai and signed a two-year contract with Hindustan Unilever to appear in television commercials. During the shoot for a Samsung mobile commercial, Anurag Kashyap noticed her acting ability and signed her for a three-film deal with his company.
Huma Qureshi Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Huma Saleem Qureshi|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 165 cm|
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5′ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 62 Kg|
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Bra Size||36 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Date of Birth||28 July 1986 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2022)||36 Years|
|College/University||Gargi College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in History Honours|
|Hobbies||Playing Basketball, Reading Autobiographies, and Travelling|
|Controversies||• In 2014, she was in news for her link-up rumours with Anurag Kashyap. At that time, Anurag was married to Kalki Koechlin, and the couple was going through a rough phase in their married life. Reportedly, Huma was blamed for breaking their marriage.|
• In 2016, she was in a rumoured love affair with the actor Sohail Khan. As per the sources, Salman Khan was upset with Huma for creating differences in his brother’s married life.
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Manoj Tanwar (2007)|
• Ibrahim Ansari, Businessman from Nehru Place (2008)
• Arjan Bajwa, Actor (Rumoured, 2012)
• Shahid Kapoor, Actor (Rumoured, 2013)
• Anurag Kashyap, Director (Rumoured, 2014)
• Sohail Khan, Actor (Rumoured, 2016)
• Abhishek Chaubey, Director (Rumoured)
• Mudassar Aziz, Director (2019)
|Food||Shaami Kebabs, Biryani, Sushi, Galauti, and Malai Tikkas|
|Actor||Ranbir Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan, and Salman Khan|
|Film||Kaagaz Ke Phool (1959), Om Shanti Om (2007), Titanic (1997), and Blue Valentine (2010)|
|Perfume||Daisy by Marc Jacobs|
|Parents||Father– Saleem Qureshi (Restaurateur)|
Mother– Ameena Qureshi
• Naeem Qureshi (Elder, Businessman)
• Haseen Qureshi (Elder, Businessman)
• Saqib Saleem (Younger, Actor)
|Salary||2-3 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Car Collection||Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV|
Amazing Facts About Huma Qureshi
- Does Huma Qureshi smoke?: No
- Does Huma Qureshi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Her father owns a chain of restaurants in Delhi with the name ‘Saleem’s.’
- While in college, she joined a theatre group ‘Act 1.’ Her mentor was the theatre director and acting teacher, N. K. Sharma. She considers him her lucky mascot and always takes his advice before signing a film.
- In 2008, she moved to Mumbai from Delhi to audition for a film ‘Junction,’ but the film never released. Later, she signed a two-year contract with Hindustan Unilever to work in TV commercials.
- Her first TV commercial was with the actor Abhishek Bachchan for a cell phone, in which she played the character of a reporter.
- Later, she appeared in various TV commercials with Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan, but she came into the limelight with a mobile phone advertisement with Aamir Khan. This advertisement was directed by Anurag Kashyap, and while shooting for the advertisement, he told Huma that he would cast her in his next film.
- Anurag kept his promise and offered her a role in ‘Gangs of Wasseypur-Part 1.’
- Huma was supposed to debut with the Tamil film ‘Billa II: The Beginning’ in 2012, but the film got delayed.
- Later, Huma appeared in many Bollywood films like Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 2 (2012), Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana (2012), Ek Thi Daayan (2013), D-Day (2014), and Jolly LLB 2 (2017).
- In 2014, she did a photo shoot for the ‘Be unstoppable’ campaign for body shaming.
- She was featured in a few music videos like ‘Mitti Di Khusboo’ (2014) and ‘Tumhe Dillagi’ (2016).
- She appeared in the TV shows like ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ (2013), ‘Baba Ki Chowki’ (2016), ‘Back Benchers’ (2019), and ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ (2016).
- In 2018, she judged the TV reality show ‘India’s Best Dramebaaz.
- She walked the red carpet at the ‘Cannes Film Festival’ in 2018 and 2019.
- She acted in the American Netflix series ‘Army of the Dead’ in 2020.
- She has walked the ramp in many well-known fashion shows.
- She has featured on the cover of many popular magazines.
- She is good friend of Parineeti Chopra.
- Reportedly, she was asked to change her name by a filmmaker; as her name is similar to a Pakistani actress.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Measurements
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.