Raveena Tandon (born 26 October 1972) is a Hindi cinema acting professional from India. The 1991 action movie Patthar Ke Phool, in which she made her acting debut and won the Filmfare Award for New Face of the Year, starred the filmmaker Ravi Tandon’s daughter. In the critically acclaimed action dramas Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi (1996), Ziddi (1996, 1994), Mohra (1994), and Dilwale (1994), Tandon made her name as the female lead (1997).
Raveena Tandon Wiki/Biography
|Nickname||Mast Mast Girl, Ravs|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Television Personality, Former Model|
|Age (as in 2022)||48 Years|
|Date of Birth||26 October 1974|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Educational Level||B.A. dropout|
|Controversies||• The Twitterati linked Raveena’s statements about her former connection with Akshay Kumar to her support of the #MeToo movement. Later, though, Tandon criticised them, claiming that the purpose of her tweets was to support women in the profession, not because of a previous relationship.|
• She filed a lawsuit against matrimony websites like Shaadi.com and Shaaditimes.com in 2015 for exploiting her photos without her consent to promote their services.
• Raveena tweeted during the 2018 farmer strikes in several states that anyone who damages public property should be detained right away. After posting her tweets, the actress received abuse for being insensitive. Soon after, Tandon withdrew her earlier post, clarified that she was targeting antisocial people rather than farmers, and even laid blame at the feet of the media.
• Raveena Tandon caused controversy in 2018 by filming a commercial in the “No Camera Zone” of the Lingaraj Temple. When a video of Raveena giving beauty advice at the Lingaraj Temple in the state of Odisha’s capital city of Bhubaneswar went viral on social media, the temple’s administration filed a FIR against her.
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 168 cm|
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight||in kilograms– 60 kg|
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Ajay Devgn|
• Akshay Kumar
• Anil Thadani
|Marriage Date||22 February 2004|
|Children||Son– Ranbir Thadani|
Daughters– Rasha Thadani, Pooja (Adopted), Chhaya (Adopted)
|Food||Tandoori Paneer,Dhokla, Tandoori Chicken|
|Actors||Sanjay Dutt, Govinda|
|Films||Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi (1958), Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (1983), Padosan (1968)|
|Perfume||Angel by Thierry Mugler|
|Watch Brand||Audemars Piguet|
Amazing Secrets About Raveena Tandon
- Ravi and Veena Tandon gave birth to Raveena Tandon. Tandon’s childhood dreams included becoming a pilot or an IPS agent.
- Raveena never considered pursuing a career in acting. But when her friends and neighbours began complimenting her appearance while she was working as an intern for ad director Prahlad Kakkar at “Genesis PR,” she came to the realisation that she could succeed in Bollywood.
- She first refused acting in movies and turned down offers, but Prahlad managed to persuade her, and ‘Patthar Ke Phool’ (1991) came to be.
- She had harboured a deep infatuation on Sanjay Dutt.
- She didn’t finish her B.A. and left after two years since it was proving impossible for college administrators to regulate the swarm around her due to her notoriety in films.
- She reportedly got engaged to Akshay Kumar in secret but chose not to announce it since Akshay was concerned about his career and female fan base.
- In popular films like “Laadla” (1994), “Dilwale” (1994), “Mohra” (1994), “Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi” (1996), “Ziddi” (1997), “Bade Miyan Chote Miyan” (1998), and “Dulhe Raja,” Tandon has starred (1998).
- TV programmes like “Isi Ka Naam Zindagi” and “Simply Baatien With Raveena” were hosted by Raveena.
- She has served as a judge on television programmes such as “Sabse Bada Kalakar,” “The Drama Company,” and “Nach Baliye 9.” Due to her two-year acting hiatus, she declined to participate in films like “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,” “Dil To Pagal Hai,” and “Gupt.”
- She ended her relationship with Akshay because of rumours linking him to Rekha and his reputation as a Casanova.
- For the movie “Daman: A Victim of Marital Violence,” she received the National Film Award for Best Actress (2002).
- Her maternal uncle was Mac Mohan, a notorious bad guy from the 1970s.
- The actress Kiran Rathod and the producer Manjari Makijany are cousins, as is Raveena.
- From 2003 to 2004, Tandon served as the Children’s Film Society of India’s chairperson. She left her position in 2005, citing personal reasons.
- Below her neck, Raveena Tandon has the tattoo “Scorpion Crawling Up.”
- Her father’s name, Ravi, and her mother’s name, Veena, are combined to form the name Raveena.
- Her parents are who she looks up to for inspiration.
- She reportedly did the movie “Bombay Velvet” out of kindness and without receiving payment.
- Raveena Tandon made an appearance in the 2017 movie “Shab,” in which she romanced an actor who was 13 years her junior. The movie was also prohibited from airing on television because it featured too many bold sequences.
Also Read: Nargis Fakhri Age, Height, Measurement, Bra Size, Bio, Wealth
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.