Karishma Tanna Bangera (born 21 December 1983) is a Hindi-language television and film actress, model, and news anchor from India. In 2001, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi marked her television debut. She is best known for her performances in Qayamat Ki Raat and Naagin 3. She competed on the reality competition Bigg Boss 8 in 2014, finishing as the first runner-up. She additionally participated in several reality television programmes, including Nach Baliye 7, Zara Nachke Dikha 1, Nach Baliye 7 and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9. (2016). She competed in Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 in 2020, where she won.
Karishma Tanna Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Karishma Tanna Bangera|
|Profession||Actress, Model and Host|
|Age (as of 2022)||39 Years|
|Date of Birth||21 December 1983|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film: Dosti: Friends Forever|
TV: Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
|Food Habit||Food Habit|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Gymming, Watching movies|
|Awards||2015– In recognition of “Bigg Boss 8,” the Television Style Award for “Stylish Female in a Reality Show.”|
2016– Award for “Most Fit Actress” from Zee Gold
|Tattoo||Left wrist– ‘Maa’ written in Hindi|
|Controversies||• She was one of the most contentious candidates on “Bigg Boss 8” (2014) since she frequently argued verbally with the other contestants there.|
• She was scheduled to appear in Comedy Dangal on TV in 2017, but due to her emotional outbursts before the show began, Surbhi Jyoti was called in to take her place.
• She received a legal notice from Delhi-based event manager Manas Katyal in March 2018 for defrauding him, his driver, and using threats and blackmail against them as well as for failing to appear at a wedding ceremony in Haldwani, Uttarakhand, over in which he had to incur a loss of 10 lakhs. Karishma, on the other hand, refuted these claims and said that she had been deceived into believing that the performance was taking place in Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh. But when she got there, she discovered that Haldwani was the location of the event.
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 kg|
in Pounds- 127 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||32B inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Marriage Date||5 February 2022|
|Marriage Date||5 February 2022|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known|
Mother– Jasmine Tanna
Sister– Drishma Kadam
|Actress||Kangana Ranaut, Deepika Padukone|
|Song||Atif Aslam’s song “Jeena Jeena” from the movie “Badlapur”|
|Restaurant||Olive in Mumbai|
|Salary||30 lacs (INR)|
Amazing Secrets About Karishma Tanna
- Karishma was born into a Gujarati family of middle class.
- She has been interested in acting since she was a young child, and at the age of 17, she made her debut appearance in the wildly popular TV series “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi” as the naive girl “Indira.”
- She spent a few years acting on television before trying her fortune in Bollywood, but she was either turned down because of her height or because she was a regular soap actress.
- In 2005, she made her long-awaited Bollywood debut in the movie “Dosti: Friends Forever,” which starred Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor, Bobby Deol, Lara Dutta, and Juhi Chawla. In the movie, she portrayed Bobby Deol’s sister.
- She played the lead opposite Prem Kumar in the 2011 Kannada film “I Am Sorry Mathe Banni Preethsona.”
- She didn’t have the best start to her her career in Bollywood, so she returned to the TV industry and appeared in Sony TV’s “Comedy Circus,” which revived her waning acting career.
- Before moving into the “Big Boss 8” house, she took cooking classes.
- Rushabh Choksi, her ex-boyfriend, claimed that they were still dating when Karishma began seeing Upen in the “Bigg Boss 8” home.
- She and Upen Patel were contestants on the dance competition “Nach Baliye 7” when he proposed her in 2015.
- Victoria Beckham and Kangana Ranaut are two of her fashion role models.
- With her performance as “Madhuri Dixit” in Ranbir Kapoor’s biography of Sanjay Dutt, “Sanju,” she made a breakthrough in Bollywood.
- Karishma is a Passionate Dog Lover.
- On July 26, 2020, Karishma Tanna was declared the champion of the adventure-themed reality competition Khatron Ke Khiladi 10. Among the other competitors, Karan Patel, Dharmesh Yelande, and Balraj Syal, she was declared the winner.
- Karishma Tanna does yoga and works out daily and is a huge proponent of both. The actress swears by yoga to maintain her good health and the flawless figure she frequently displays on social media and in public.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.