Karishma Tanna is an Indian actress, model and anchor who predominantly works in Hindi films and television shows. She made her debut with Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi in 2001. She is well known for her roles in Baalveer and Qayamat Ki Raat.
She was a contestant and first runner-up in the reality show Bigg Boss Halla Bol in 2014. She also appeared in other reality shows like Zara Nachke Dikha (2008), Nach Baliye 7 (2015) and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 (2016). In 2020, she participated and emerged as the winner of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.
Tanna made her film debut as Nandini Thapar in Bollywood industry with Suneel Darshan’s Dosti: Friends Forever (2006). In 2013, she was seen in Indra Kumar’s successful comedy Grand Masti. In June 2018, she featured in Rajkumar Hirani’s biopic of Sanjay Dutt titled Sanju. The same year she entered digital world with ALT Balaji’s web series Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat as Zoya Hussain.
Karishma Tanna Height, Age, Measurement, Bra Size, Bio, Net Worth
Karishma Tanna Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Karishma Tanna|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Host|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height (approx.)||Height (approx.)|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 kg|
in Pounds- 127 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||32B inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||21 December 1983|
|Age (as of 2021)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film: Dosti: Friends Forever (2005, Bollywood)|
I Am Sorry Mathe Banni Preethsona (2011, Kannada)
TV: Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2001)
|Food Habit||Food Habit|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Gymming, Watching movies|
|Awards||2015– Television Style Award for the ‘Stylish Female in a Reality Show’ for ‘Bigg Boss 8’|
2016– Zee Gold Award for the ‘Most Fit Actress’
|Tattoo||Left wrist– ‘Maa’ written in Hindi|
|Controversies||• She was one of the most controversial contestants of ‘Bigg Boss 8’ (2014), as she had many verbal fights with the fellow contestants in the Bigg Boss house.|
• In 2017, she was supposed to do & TV’s comedy show ‘Comedy Dangal,’ but she got replaced at the last moment by Surbhi Jyoti due to her tantrums even before the show got started.
• In March 2018, a Delhi based event manager, Manas Katyal, sent a legal notice to her for cheating, threatening and blackmailing him, his driver and not performing at a wedding reception in Haldwani, Uttarakhand, for which he had to suffer a loss of ₹10 lakhs. On the other hand, Karishma denied such allegations and said that she was cheated, as she was told that the show was in Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh. But when she reached there, she came to know that the event was in Haldwani.
|Marriage Date||5 February 2022|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Bappa Lahiri (Musician)|
Hanif Hilal (Model)
Rushabh Choksi (Restaurateur)
Upen Patel (Actor, Model)
|Fiance||Upen Patel (ex-fiance; 2015)|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known (Died in 2012)|
Mother– Jasmine Tanna
Sister– Drishma Kadam (Younger)
|Song||“Jeena Jeena” by Atif Aslam from the film ‘Badlapur’|
|Temple||Babulnath Temple in Mumbai|
|Restaurant||Olive in Mumbai|
|Travel Destination(s)||Paris, Dubai|
|Salary||30 lacs (INR)|
Amazing Facts About Karishma Tanna
- Does Karishma Tanna smoke?: Yes
- Does Karishma Tanna drink alcohol?: Yes
- Karishma was born into a middle-class Gujarati family.
- Since her childhood, she was interested in acting, and at the age of 17, she made her acting debut with the superhit TV show ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’ as a frivolous girl “Indira.”
- After doing TV for a few years, she tried her luck in Bollywood, but she was either rejected for her height or for being a daily soap actress.
- She had a dream debut in Bollywood in 2005 with the film ‘Dosti: Friends Forever’ which was filled with stars like Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor, Bobby Deol, Lara Dutta, Juhi Chawla. She played the role of Bobby Deol’s sister in the film.
- Her first lead role came up with the Kannada film ‘I Am Sorry Mathe Banni Preethsona’ (2011), opposite Prem Kumar.
- She didn’t have the ideal start to her Bollywood career after which she went back to the TV world, and did Sony TV’s ‘Comedy Circus’ that resurrected her dying acting career.
- She took cooking classes before entering the ‘Big Boss 8’ house.
- Her Ex-boyfriend, Rushabh Choksi, said that he and Karishma were still in a relationship when Karishma started dating Upen in the ‘Bigg Boss 8’ house.
- She got engaged to Upen Patel in 2015 after he proposed to her on the dance show ‘Nach Baliye 7,’ where they were contestants.’
- She considers Kangana Ranaut and Victoria Beckham as her style icon.
- She got the breakthrough in Bollywood with her role as “Madhuri Dixit” in Sanjay Dutt‘s biopic ‘Sanju’ (2018), starring Ranbir Kapoor.
- Karishma Tanna emerged the winner of the adventure-reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 on 26 July 2020. She was adjudged the winner among the other finalists, Karan Patel, Dharmesh Yelande, and Balraj Syal.
Karishma Tanna is a big believer of yoga and Workout and do it every day. The actress swears upon yoga for her good health and that perfect body that she often flaunts on social media and on the big screen.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Measurements
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.