Raashi Khanna (born 30 November 1990) is an Indian actress and playback singer who predominantly works in Telugu and Tamil language film industries. She made her acting debut in a supporting role with the Hindi film Madras Cafe (2013) and subsequently made her debut as a female lead in Telugu with Oohalu Gusagusalade (2014), in Tamil with Imaikkaa Nodigal (2018) and in Malayalam with Villain (2017).
Raashi Khanna Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Raashi Khanna|
Height, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm|
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 57 kg|
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Bra Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||30 November 1990|
|Age (as in 2022)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||St. Mark’s Senior Secondary Public School, Delhi|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. in English|
Madras Cafe (2013, Bollywood)
Oohalu Gusagusalade (2014, Telugu)
Shaitan Ka Bachcha (2017, Tamil)
Villain (2017, Malayalam)
|Address||Palam Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana|
|Hobbies||Singing, poetry, reading, travelling|
|Controversies||Once she wore a long western dress in which Lord Ganapati’s picture was printed along with the picture of angels around him, which later became controversial.|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Jasprit Bumrah (Cricketer, Rumour)|
|Food||Lebanese & Chinese cuisine|
|Actors||Salman Khan, Mahesh Babu, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra|
|Songs||Telugu: “Em Sandehum ledu” from the film Oohalu Gusagusalade (2014), Guvva Gorinkatho from the film Subramanyam For Sale (2015)|
Hindi: Zara Zara from the film Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein (2001)
|Book||Only Love Is Real by Brian Weiss|
|Perfume||Midnight Poison by Christian Dior|
|Fashion Designer||Sabyasachi Mukherji|
|Restaurant||N Grill in Hyderabad|
|Parents||Father– Raj K. Khanna (Worked at Metro Sales Corp.)|
Mother– Sarita Khanna
|Siblings||Brother– Raunaq Khanna (Elder)|
|Salary||85-90 Lakh/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$5 Miliion|
Amazing Facts About Raashi Khanna
- Does Raashi Khanna smoke?: No
- Does Raashi Khanna drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Raashi was born and raised in Delhi but has her roots in Punjab.
- English was her favourite subject in school days.
- She was a bright student and topped her stream in 12th standard.
- After completing her degree in Delhi, she wanted to become a copywriter for Ad films.
- She started her career as a model and did ad commercials, print shoots, ramp walks, and was the cover girl of the Femina magazine of the July 2009 edition.
- She dropped the idea of further studies after getting selected for the role of John Abraham‘s wife in the film ‘Madras Cafe’ (2013).
- After the release of ‘Madras Cafe’, director Srinivas Avasarala approached her with the script of Telugu film ‘Oohalu Gusagusalaade’ (2014).
- She has sung her first song “Joru” for the film ‘Joru’ (2014).
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Measurements
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.