Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (born 1 November 1973) is an Indian actress who took home the title of Miss World 1994. She is primarily recognised for her work in Hindi and Tamil films, and she has become one of India’s most well-known and prominent individuals in the entertainment industry. Numerous awards, including two Filmfare Awards, the Padma Shri from the Indian government in 2009, and the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres from the French government in 2012, have been given to Aishwarya Rai. She has frequently been referred to as “the most beautiful woman in the world” in the media.
Aishwarya Rai Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Age (as in 2022)||49 Years|
|Date of Birth||1 November 1973|
|Birth Place||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College||Jai Hind College, Mumbai|
D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
|Educational Qualifications||College dropout|
|Debut||Film Debut: Iruvar (1997, Tamil film)|
Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (1997, Bollywood film)
|Hobbies||Knitting, collecting watches and reading|
|Controversies||• She filed a lawsuit against the Star and Style magazine in 1996 for $2 million ($20 million) when it claimed that actress Raveena Tandon had discovered her and Akshay Kumar in a sexual act at the poolside of a five-star hotel.|
• She had a complicated relationship with Salman Khan from 1999 to 2001, and after they split up, she claimed he had abused her verbally, physically, and emotionally.
• After Shakti Kapoor’s 2005 casting couch sting, he claimed that Aishwarya had exchanged sexual favours for a role in Subhash Ghai’s films. However, he eventually regretted his statements and realised that they were the product of his rage.
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 kg|
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||34 Inches|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hip Size||35 Inches|
|Eye Color||Hazel Green Blue|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rajeev Mulchandani (Model)|
Salman Khan (1999-2001)
Vivek Oberoi (Actor)
Abhishek Bachchan (Actor)
|Husband||Abhishek Bachchan, Actor (2007-present)|
|Marriage Date||20 April 2007|
|Food||Chicken Curry and Chocolates|
|Actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Raj Kapoor|
|Film||Hollywood: Casablanca (1942)|
|Directors||Mani Ratnam and Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Book||The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho|
|Color||Black, Blue and White|
|Perfume||Happy by Clinique|
|Fashion Designer||Giorgio Armani|
|Destination||France, Dubai and South Africa|
|Parents||Father– Krishnaraj Rai (Army biologist)|
Mother– Vrinda Rai (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother– Aditya Rai (Engineer in merchant navy|
Father-in-law– Amitabh Bachchan (Actor)
Mother-in-law– Jaya Bachchan (Actress)
Amazing Facts About Aishwarya Rai
- When she was in the ninth grade, Aishwarya appeared in her first television commercial for Camlin pencils.
- She was a talented student who routinely earned grades above 90%.
- She always liked zoology, so if she hadn’t been an actor, she might have worked as an architect or in the medical field.
- She was requested to participate in a photo shoot for a fashion magazine by her English professor during her 12th grade because she was also a photojournalist. She received modelling offers after doing it, but she declined them because she wanted to focus on her education. After her 12th-grade examinations, however, the glamour world drew her, and she began modelling as a hobby.
- She tried her hand at voice-dubbing for a TV series before becoming popular, but she was turned down.
- She first gained attention in 1993 when she appeared in a Pepsi commercial with Mahima Chaudhry and Aamir Khan.
- She was the overwhelming favourite to take home the Miss India crown in 1994, but she lost to Sushmita Sen primarily because of her poor public speaking abilities.
- All 82 contenders and the organisers threw her a huge surprise birthday celebration by singing “Happy Birthday” in their respective languages during the Miss World title days in South Africa.
- On November 19, 1994, she was crowned Miss World in South Africa.
- Aishwarya Rai is the most beautiful lady in the world, according to Julia Roberts.
- She has experience dancing classically.
- She is the only actress to have appeared in commercials for both Coca-Cola and Pepsi.
- Due to the weight of her earrings, she experienced ear bleed while recording the song Dola Re Dola for the Devdas (2002) movie.
- She was the second Indian actress (the first being Parveen Babi) to grace the cover of TIME magazine in 2003.
- She was involved in an accident involving the stuntman’s out-of-control car while filming Khakee (2004), which left her with severe injuries.
- She became the first Indian actress to have a wax statue at the Madame Tussauds exhibition in London in 2004.
- She was given the opportunity to play Breseis in the 2004 movie Troy, but she declined.
- In order to aid the underprivileged in India, she established the Aishwarya Rai Foundation in 2004.
- She had been cast as Simmi in the 2005 movie Bluffmaster, but Priyanka Chopra eventually took her place in an unannounced change. In order to make amends, the movie’s director, Rohan Sippy, included a “Special thanks” message for her in the end credits after it was already made.
- The Netherlands has a Tulip flower variety called Aishwarya Rai.
- Target Films is a production firm owned by her and her family.
- She has backed the Polio Campaign, PETA India, and the Eye Bank Association of India (EBAI).
- She was named one of Time Magazine’s top 100 most influential people in the world in 2004.
- She obtained a 53-carat solitaire engagement ring worth 50 lakh (INR) and had a magnificent wedding in 2007 that cost over 6 crores (INR).
- She made her debut as an Indian and South Asian actor on the renowned Oprah Winfrey Show in 2009.
- Aaradhya, her daughter, is most commonly referred to as Beti B.
- Preity Zinta consider her to be a close friend.
- She suffers from cockroach phobia, or katsaridaphobia.
- In 1998, she posed for a shot with Ranbir Kapoor; 18 years later, in 2016, they starred in the movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
- Aishwarya and her 8-year-old daughter Aaradhya Bachchan both tested positive for COVID-19 on July 12, 2020. On July 11, 2020, tests for her husband Abhishek Bachchan and her father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan both came back positive.
Also Read: Sania Mirza Age, Height, Measurement, Bra Size, Bio, Wealth
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.