Aishwarya Rai is an Indian Film Actress and Model. She was born 1 November 1973 in Mangalore, Karnataka, India. Aishwarya Rai after married by her name Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She is a Very Beautiful and Talented Indian Film Actress & Former Model. Aishwarya Rai mainly works in Bollywood Film Industry. She is a very popular & Highest-paid Commercial successful Actress of India. Aishwarya Rai Awarded by Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2009. She is looking Very Beautiful, Aishwarya Rai winner of the Miss World 1994 Reagent.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was made her debut in Tamil Movie Iruvar and her first Lead role Hindi Movie Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya. Her First commercial successful movie Jeans in 1998 and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999) and Devdas (2002).
Aishwarya Rai appeared many commercial success highest-grossing movies such as Chokher Bali, Raincoat, Provoked, Guzaarish, Sarbjit, Mohabbatein, Dhoom 2, Jodhaa Akbar, Enthiran and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil etc.Aishwarya Rai Age 48 Years Old, Her Height 5 ft 7 in approx. 170 cm tall and Weight 56 Kg approx. 123 pounds. Her Body Measurements 34-26-36 Inches. Aishwarya Rai Waist 26 Inches and Hip Size 35 Inches. Her Shoe Size 8 (US) and Dress Size 4 (US). Aishwarya Rai Hair Color is Black and Eye Color is Dark Brown. Her Star Sign Scorpio and Religion is Hinduism.
Aishwarya Rai Father Krishnaraj Rai, an army biologist and her mother Vrinda Rai. She has one brother Aditya Rai, an Engineering in Merchant Navy. superstar Amitabh Bachchan is her Father-in-law and Jaya Bachchan is her Mother-in-Law. Aishwarya Rai Married to actor Abhishek Bachchan in 2007. The couple has one daughter name Aradhya born in 2011.
Aishwarya Rai had three affairs with Rajeev Mulchandani, Salman Khan and Vivek Oberoi.Aishwarya Rai Net worth $35 million and her Salary 9-10 crore/film (INR). Her Car Collection is Audi A8. Aishwarya Rai House Address: Jalsa, B/2, Kapol Housing Society, VL Mehta Road, Juhu, Mumbai and Dubai Based House Address is: Villa in Sanctuary Falls in Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai.
Aishwarya Rai Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 kg|
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||34 Inches|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hip Size||35 Inches|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green Blue|
|Date of Birth||1 November 1973|
|Age (as in 2021)||48 Years|
|Birth Place||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College||Jai Hind College, Mumbai|
D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
|Educational Qualifications||College dropout|
|Debut||Film Debut: Iruvar (1997, Tamil film)|
Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (1997, Bollywood film)
|Family||Father– Krishnaraj Rai (Army biologist)|
Mother– Vrinda Rai (Homemaker)
Brother– Aditya Rai (Engineer in merchant navy
Father-in-law– Amitabh Bachchan (Actor)
Mother-in-law– Jaya Bachchan (Actress)
|Hobbies||Knitting, collecting watches and reading|
|Controversies||• In 1996, she sued the Star and Style magazine for an amount of 20 million (2 crore INR) for publishing that actress Raveena Tandon had caught her and Akshay Kumar in a compromising position at the poolside of a 5 star hotel.|
• Her relationship with Salman Khan from 1999 to 2001 was controverial, and after her break-up she said that she faced abuse (verbal, physical and emotional) from Salman Khan.
• After the casting couch sting operation of Shakti Kapoor in 2005, he said that Aishwarya had traded sexual favors for a spot in Subhash Ghai’s movies. But, later he apologized for his words and considered it as a result of his anger.
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rajeev Mulchandani (Model)|
Salman Khan (1999-2001)
Vivek Oberoi (Actor)
Abhishek Bachchan (Actor)
|Husband||Abhishek Bachchan, Actor (2007-present)|
|Marriage Date||20 April 2007|
|Favourite Food||Chicken Curry and Chocolates|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Raj Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Nargis, Tabu|
|Favourite Film||Hollywood: Casablanca (1942)|
|Favourite Directors||Mani Ratnam and Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Favourite Book||The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho|
|Favourite Color||Black, Blue and White|
|Favourite Perfume||Happy by Clinique|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Giorgio Armani|
|Favourite Destination||France, Dubai and South Africa|
Amazing Facts About Aishwarya Rai
- Does Aishwarya Rai smoke? : No
- Aishwarya did her 1st ad commercial for Camlin pencils when she was in the 9th standard.
- She was a bright student and consistently used to score above 90%.
- If not an actress, she would have either been an architect or in medicine line as she always liked Zoology.
- During her 12th standard, her English professor asked her to do a photo shoot for a fashion magazine, as she was also a photojournalist. After doing it, she started getting modelling offers but she refused them as she wanted to concentrate on her studies. But, after her 12th exams, the glamour world attracted her and she did modelling for a lark.
- Before becoming famous, she tried her luck in voice-dubbing for a TV serial but was rejected.
- In 1993, she came into limelight with her Pepsi commercial alongside Aamir Khan and Mahima Chaudhry.
- She was the hot favorite to win the 1994 Miss India title, but she lost it to Sushmita Sen, mainly due to her lack of public speaking skills.
- During the Miss World title days in South Africa, all the 82 contestants and the organizers gave her a big surprise birthday bash by singing ‘Happy Birthday’ in their respective languages.
- She won the Miss World title on 19 November 1994 in South Africa.
- Julia Roberts once said that “Aishwarya Rai is the most beautiful woman in the world.”
- She is a trained classical dancer.
- She is the only actress to have featured for both Pepsi and Coca Cola.
- During the making of the song Dola Re Dola from the film Devdas (2002), she suffered from ear bleeding due to heavy earrings.
- In 2003, she became the 2nd Indian actress (1st was Parveen Babi) to appear on the cover page of the TIME magazine.
- During the shooting of her film Khakee (2004), she had an accident due to the out of control car of the stuntman, after which she suffered severe cuts.
- In 2004, she became the 1st Indian actress to have her wax statue at London’s Madame Tussauds museum.
- he was offered the role of Breseis in the film Troy (2004), but she turned down the offer.
- She founded the Aishwarya Rai Foundation in 2004 to support needy people in India.
- She was initially signed to play the role of Simmi in the film Bluffmaster (2005), but was later replaced by Priyanka Chopra without any notice. After the film was made, Rohan Sippy, the director of the film added a ‘Special thanks” message for her in the end credits as an apology.
- A variety of Tulip flowers in the Netherlands is named Aishwarya Rai.
- She and her family own a production company, Target Films.
- She has been supporting the Eye Bank Association of India (EBAI), PETA India, Polio Campaign.
- In 2004, she was voted among 100 Most Influential People in the World by Time Magazine.
- Her lavish wedding in 2007 cost around 6 crores (INR), where she wore a 53-carat solitaire engagement ring worth 50 lakh (INR) and received around 15 kg of gold.
- In 2009, she became the 1st Indian and South Asian actress to appear in the famous Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Her daughter Aaradhya is popularly known as Beti B.
- She is a good friend of Preity Zinta and Twinkle Khanna.
- She has Katsaridaphobia, i.e. fear of cockroaches.
- She had a photograph with Ranbir Kapoor in 1998, and 18 years later in 2016, they came together in the film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
- On 12 July 2020, Aishwarya and her 8-year-old daughter Aaradhya Bachchan, both were tested positive for COVID-19. Earlier, her husband, Abhishek Bachchan and father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan had also been tested positive on 11 July 2020.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Measurements
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.