Taapsee Pannu (born 1 August 1987) is an Indian actress who mostly appears in Tamil, Hindi, and Telugu films. She has two Filmfare Awards to her name. Taapsee Pannu had a modest modelling career before making her acting debut in the 2010 Telugu movie Jhummandi Naadam. She later appeared in the 2011 Tamil movie Aadukalam. Chashme Baddoor, a comedy starring David Dhawan, featured as her debut Hindi film (2013).
Taapsee Pannu Wiki/Biography
|Maggie, Glam-doll, Goddess of Flop Heroes
|Age (as in 2022)
|Date of Birth
|1 August 1987
|New Delhi, India
|Ludhiana, Punjab, India
|Mata Jai Kaur Public School, Ashok Vihar, Delhi
|Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute Of Technology, New Delhi
|B.Tech in Computer Science
|Film (Telugu): Jhummandi Naadam (2010)
Film (Tamil): Aadukalam (2011)
Film (Malyalam): Doubles (2011)
Film (Hindi): Chashme Baddoor
|Reading, Riding Bikes, Playing Squash, Dancing
|2012: Santosham Film Awards for Best Actress (Jury) for Mr. Perfect
2013: South Africa India Film And Television Awards for Debut Actor of the Year – Female for Chashme Baddoor
2014: Edison Awards for Most Enthusiastic Performer-Female Award for Arrambam
2017: Lux Golden Rose Awards for Rising Star Of The Year, FiIms of India Online Awards for Special Jury Awards for Pink
2018: Lux Golden Rose Awards for Break Through Performer Of The Year Award, Zee Cine Awards for Extraordinary Impact Award – Female, Hindustan Times (HT) Most Stylish Awards under category HT Most Stylish Breakthrough Performer, GeoSpa AsiaSpa Awards for Best Actress Critics(Female) for Naam Shabana
|The rumour that she was to blame for the incident between Kollywood actor Mahat Raghavendra and Tollywood star Manchu Manoj at a party during the Filmfare awards in Chennai surfaced in 2012.
• Following complaints from Sikh community members about smoking sequences involving the movie’s Sikh characters after the premiere of her 2018 film “Manmarziyaan,” the scene was cut from the final cut. Even a troll threatened to beat up Taapsee Pannu, a Sikh who also responded to the situation with a few tweets.
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|in Kilograms- 55 Kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Mahat Raghavendra (Tamil film actor)
Mathias Boe (Badminton player from Denmark)
|Danish pastries, Chinese Cuisines, Parathas, Chole Puri, Kachori, Papri Chaat
|Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan
|Anushka Shetty, Madhuri Dixit
Hollywood: The Twilight Series
|Dhichkyaaon from the film Chashme Baddoor
|Father– Dilmohan Singh Pannu
Mother– Nirmaljeet Pannu
Sister– Shagun Pannu (Younger)
Amazing Facts About Taapsee Pannu
- She is a Jat Sikhni who was raised in Delhi and was born.
- She decided to pursue an MBA in her second year of college while also studying computer engineering. She also took the CAT exam and earned an 88 percentile, however she was not admitted to the school of her choice.
- She has been modelling for several advertisements since her college days in order to pay her daily supplemental needs.
- She was highly active during her school years as well, as she participated in practically all festival events and worked as a public speaker.
- She is totally in love with actor Ranbir Kapoor.
- Taapsee spent 8 years studying Kathak dancing with the famed Birju Maharaj’s pupils.
- She was known for being very serious at school and had little interest in acting at the time.
- She entered the glam world for the first time when she competed in the Channel V Get Gorgeous contest. Later, she admitted that she had filled out the application extremely hastily and uploaded a few of her own candid photos, so when she was chosen, she was shocked.
- She competed in the Miss India 2008 pageant and won the Safi Femina Miss Beautiful Skin and Pantaloons Femina Miss Fresh Face titles.
- Her 2011 Tamil debut, Adakulam, received positive reviews from critics and viewers alike and was a huge financial success.
- She is a co-owner of The Wedding Factory, a firm that plans weddings and other special occasions.
- She is a huge fan of the cartoon character Powerpuff Girls.
- Taapsee had a viral virus during filming the court sequences for the movie Pink, and she thought she would like to have her voice dubbed. However, Shoojit Sircar subsequently urged Taapsee to do it herself since it gave the scenes a more real feel.
- Taapsee enjoys playing squash and does so for at least 30 minutes each day.
- She also created the app FontSwap while working as a software developer.
- She want to wed a man who does not work in show business.
- Because she has collaborated with several South Indian flop heroes, she is given the label “Goddess of flop heroes.”
- Taapse Pannu is fitness freak and perform workout daily.
- She said in an interview with Behindwoods that practically everyone that she encounters inquires about the significance of her name, which she occasionally finds to be inconvenient.
- She continues to be the favoured face of publications like “Just For Women” and “MaaStars.”
- She is one of the exclusive group of South Indian actresses who has had seven releases in a calendar year (2011).
- She co-starred alongside Diljit Dosanjh in the 2018 biography of renowned international hockey player Sandeep Singh in the role of Harpreet.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.