Nicki Minaj (born December 8, 1982) is a rapper, singer, songwriter, and actress who was born in Trinidad. She is renowned for her artistic variety, her use of accents and alter personalities, her lyrics, and the energetic flow of her rapping. After releasing three mixtapes between 2007 and 2009, Minaj first became well-known. She became well-known thanks to Pink Friday, which debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200. The fifth single, “Super Bass,” became the highest charting solo track by a female rapper since 2002 when it peaked at number three on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. Additionally, in the US, it became the second single by a female rapper to receive diamond certification.
Nicki Minaj Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Onika Tanya Maraj|
|Profession||Singer, Rapper, Songwriter|
|Age (as in 2022)||40 Years|
|Date of Birth||8 December 1982|
|Birthplace||Saint James, Port of Spain|
|Hometown||Queens, New York, U.S.|
|School||LaGuardia High School, Manhattan.|
|Educational Level||High School|
|Debut||Album – Pink Friday|
Film – Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012)
|Ethnicity||Trinidadians of African heritage|
Robert additionally of Asian Indian heritage
|Inspirations||Jay Z and Foxy Brown|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 157 cm|
in meters- 1.57 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 62 kg|
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||40 Inches|
|Waist Size||28 Inches|
|Hip Size||45 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Meek Mill (2014-present)
|Current Relationship Status||In a relationship with Meek Mill|
|Food||Popeyes Chicken, Boneless Stew Chicken, Kit Kats and Twix|
|TV Show||Judge Judy|
|Designer||Alexander McQueen, Gianni Versace,|
|Parents||Father– Robert Maraj|
Mother– Carol Maraj
|Net Worth||About $95 million|
Amazing Secrets About Nicki Minaj
- Pink Friday and Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded , her debut and second albums, respectively, reached the top spot on the Billboard 200.
- In 2010, Nicki made history by being the first female solo artist to have seven straight Billboard No. 1 singles.
- She served as one of the judges for the 2013 season of American Idol.
- The MTV’s Annual Hottest MC List’s first female selection, Minaj.
- The New York Times reported that some individuals view her as history’s most significant female wrapper.
- Her peculiar rapping style, which combines a variety of accents—especially British Cockney—a rapid flow of rhymes, and the use of alter identities have made her well known.
- She gained notoriety for wearing unusually vibrant costumes.
- In addition to winning 10 BET Awards, three MTV Video Music Awards, and two People’s Choice Awards, Nicki Minaj has received ten Grammy nominations.
- Although Nicki’s family wasn’t particularly rigid, she desired a rigid home!
- Minaj had intended to become an actress, but when that didn’t work out, she worked as a waiter at Red Lobster until being dismissed for acting inappropriately with the patrons. She held numerous positions during which time she was let go at least 15 times for the same reason.
- She also held a few white-collar positions, such as office manager for a Wall Street firm, customer service representative, and administrative assistant.
- Lil Wayne is Nicki Minaj’s mentor, and this is shown in her music through the use of metaphors, puns, and word play in her style.
- She doesn’t mind performing bubblegum rap because it garnered the attention she required.
- She incorporates alter egos into her songs that date all the way back to her early years, when she used them as a form of escape. She preferred the imaginary world to the one she was actually living in.
- She claims that Roman Zolanski, her angry twin brother, is one of her alter personas. Another is Nicki Teresa when she dons the red wig.
- When Minaj was in school, she and her pals would sing along to Jay-lyrics. z’s
- She views Betsey Johnson, who she perceives to be free-spirited, as an inspiration for her sense of style.
- She has provided endorsements for numerous companies, including Pepsi, MAC Cosmetics, and Adidas.
- The only female featured on Forbes’ list of Hip Hop Cash Kings is Nicki.
- Nicholas Telemaque, her cousin, was killed nearby. She alluded to it in the song Champion.
- Her breakup with Safaree Samuel served as inspiration for several tracks on Pinkprint. She also made note of having an abortion as a teenager in the song “All Things Go.”
Follow Us on Instagram
Hollywood Singer Biography
Find out Singer age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.