Twinkle Khanna (born on 29 December, 1974) is a well-known author, columnist for a newspaper, interior designer, producer of films, and former actress. She published “MrsFunnybones,” her debut non-fiction book, in 2015, and it became a success, becoming Khanna India’s best-selling female author that year.
Twinkle Khanna Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Tina Jatin Khanna|
|Profession||Interior Designer, Actress, Author|
|Age (as in 2022)||48 Years|
|Date of Birth||29 December 1974|
|Birthplace||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|School||New Era High school, Panchagani, maharastra|
|Debut||Film Debut– Barsaat (1995)|
|Family||Father– Rajesh Khanna (Bollywood Actor & Producer)|
Mother– Dimple Kapadia (Bollywood Actress)
Sister– Rinke Khanna (Actress)
|Hobbies||Interior Designing, Writing|
|Controversies||She caused controversy in 2009 by unbuttoning Akshay Kumar’s jeans during Lakme Fashion Week, which led to accusations of vulgarity. She was forced to turn herself in at the Vakola Police Station and eventually released on bail.|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm|
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 57 kg|
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||34C Inches|
|Waist Size||28 Inches|
|Hip Size||35 Inches|
|Marriage Date||14 January 2001|
|Husband||Akshay Kumar (Actor)|
|Children||Son– Aarav Kumar (Born, 15 September 2002)|
Daughter– Nitara Kumar (Born, 25 September 2012)
|Food||Spicy Khichadi cooked by her Naani|
|Interior Designer||Paola Navone and the great Spanish architect Antoni Gaudi|
|Song||Tere Bina Zindagi Se Koi……from Aandhi|
|Book||The Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett|
|Book-to-Screen Adaption||The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro|
Amazing Facts About Twinkle Khanna
- Twinkle Khanna was born into an affluent Bollywood family; like her father, Rajesh Khanna was a superstar, and her mother, Dimple Kapadia was counted among the most talented actors in Bollywood at the time of Twinkle’s birth.A Childhood Photo of Twinkle Khanna With Her Mother Dimple Kapadia
- Twinkle Khanna was born into a well-off Bollywood family; like her father Rajesh Khanna, her mother Dimple Kapadia was regarded as one of the industry’s most gifted actors at the time of Twinkle’s birth.
- Dharmendra cast her in her first movie, Barsaat (1995).
- For her work in Barsaat, she won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
- She doesn’t resemble a normal Bollywood actress, according to K. N. Vijayan of the New Straits Times (a Malaysian newspaper).
- She appeared in two action movies with her husband Akshay Kumar: International Khiladi and Julmi (both released in 1999).
- Twinkle Khanna made an appearance in the 1999 Telugu movie Seenu.
- She served on the judges panel for the Femina Miss India competition in 2000.
- She turned down Karan Johar’s invitation to cast her as Tina in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and Rani Mukerji ultimately landed the part.
- She was taking pictures for Filmfare magazine when she first met Akshay Kumar.
- Twinkle Khanna made her theatrical debut in Feroze Khan’s All the Best in February 2001.
- She left the acting industry in 2001 after getting married to Akshay Kumar, claiming that she was no longer enjoying it.
- 2001’s Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega served as her final acting outing.
- She ran a campaign for her father Rajesh Khanna when he ran for the Lok Sabha seat from New Delhi.
- In 2002, she started The White Window, her own interior design business, in Mumbai’s Crawford Market.
- She completed the interior design work for a number of famous people, including Tabu, Rani Mukerji, Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Bandra apartment, Reema Sen, and Poonam Bajaj. In response to a request from one of her clients, she also created a golden toilet.
- At the International Institute of Fashion Designing’s Academy of Interiors, Twinkle Khanna serves as one of the mentors.
- Many Bollywood movies, including Khiladi 786, Thank You, Tees Mar Khan, Patiala House, and Holiday: A Soldier is Never Off Duty, were co-produced by her.
- She was ranked fourth among Indian celebrities for best-dressed in 2009 by People Magazine.
- She served as the brand ambassador for Movado, an American watch company.
- In 2014, she sold her father’s home for 85 crore INR.
- She appeared on the cover of Vogue magazine in August 2014.
- She wrote the nonfiction book Mrs. Funnybones in August 2015, and Penguin India published it.
Also Read: Priya Varrier Age, Height, Measurement, Bra Size, Bio, Wealth
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biogrphy
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.