Are you looking for Twinkle Khanna Bra Size, Measurement, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Age, Breast Size and More than you can get the details here. Twinkle Khanna Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Marriage, Wiki & much more! Twinkle Khanna was born on December 29, 1974, in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Her current age 47 years. Twinkle Khanna Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age. Her Father’s Name is Rajesh Khanna and mother’s name is Dimple Kapadia. Twinkle Khanna height 5 Feet 4 Inches (163 cm/ 1.63 m) and Weight 57 kg (126 lbs). Her Horoscope/Sun Sign is Capricorn, Nationality Indian and Ethnicity is Indian.
Twinkle Khanna Age, Height, Measurement, Bra Size, Bio, Net Worth
Twinkle Khanna Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Tina Jatin Khanna|
|Profession(s)||Interior Designer, Actress, Author|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm|
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 57 kg|
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||34C Inches|
|Waist Size||28 Inches|
|Hip Size||35 Inches|
|Date of Birth||29 December 1974|
|Age (as in 2021)||47 Years|
|Birthplace||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|School||New Era High school, Panchagani, maharastra|
|Debut||Film Debut– Barsaat (1995)|
|Family||Father– Rajesh Khanna (Bollywood Actor & Producer)|
Mother– Dimple Kapadia (Bollywood Actress)
Sister– Rinke Khanna (Actress)
|Hobbies||Interior Designing, Writing|
|Controversies||In 2009, she unbuttoned Akshay Kumar’s jeans during the Lakme Fashion Week which created a controversy for obscenity & she had to surrender at the Vakola Police Station and was released later on bail.|
|Marriage Date||14 January 2001|
|Husband||Akshay Kumar (Actor)|
|Children||Son– Aarav Kumar (Born, 15 September 2002)|
Daughter– Nitara Kumar (Born, 25 September 2012)
|Food||Spicy Khichadi cooked by her Naani|
|Interior Designer||Paola Navone and the great Spanish architect Antoni Gaudi|
|Song||Tere Bina Zindagi Se Koi……from Aandhi|
|Book||The Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett|
|Book-to-Screen Adaption||The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro|
Amazing Facts About Twinkle Khanna
- Twinkle Khanna was born into an affluent Bollywood family; like her father, Rajesh Khanna was a superstar, and her mother, Dimple Kapadia was counted among the most talented actors in Bollywood at the time of Twinkle’s birth.A Childhood Photo of Twinkle Khanna With Her Mother Dimple Kapadia
- She was cast by Dharmendra for her debut film Barsaat (1995).
- She was awarded Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for her performance in Barsaat.
- K. N. Vijayan of New Straits Times (a Malaysian newspaper) wrote that she doesn’t resemble a typical Bollywood Actress.
- She acted opposite to her husband Akshay Kumar in 2 action films- International Khiladi & Julmi (both released in 1999).
- In 1999, Twinkle Khanna appeared in a Telugu film- Seenu.
- In the 2000 Femina Miss India, she was a member of the Judges Panel.
- She refused the role of Tina in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai offered by Karan Johar, and the role was finally landed to Rani Mukerji.
- When she met Akshay Kumar for the 1st time, she was doing a photo-session for Filmfare magazine.
- In February 2001, Twinkle Khanna made her theatrical debut in Feroze Khan’s All the Best.
- After her marriage to Akshay Kumar in 2001, she left her acting profession citing that she was not enjoying the acting anymore.
- Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega (2001) was her last film as an actress.
- When her father, Rajesh Khanna contested the Lok Sabha election from New Delhi, she campaigned for his election.
- She opened her own Interior Designing Store in 2002 at the Crawford Market in Mumbai called- The White Window.
- She did interiors to a number of celebrities including Tabu’s, Rani Mukerji’s, Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Bandra flat, Reema Sen’s & Poonam Bajaj’s design studio. She also designed a golden toilet at the request of one of her clients.
- Twinkle Khanna is one of the mentors at the International Institute of Fashion Designing’s Academy of Interiors.
- She has co-produced a number of Bollywood films including Khiladi 786, Thank You, Tees Mar Khan, Patiala House, and Holiday: A Soldier is Never Off Duty.
- In 2009, she was listed as the fourth best-dressed celebrity in India by People Magazine.
- She has been the Brand Ambassador of an American watch brand- Movado.
- She sold her father’s house for 85 crore INR in 2014.
- In August 2014, she featured on the cover of Vogue magazine.
- In August 2015, she wrote a non-fiction book- Mrs Funnybones which was published by Penguin India.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Measurements
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.