Rani Mukerji (born 21 March 1978) is a Hindi-language film actress from India. She is renowned for her versatility and has won numerous awards, including seven Filmfare Awards. On the lists of the highest-paid actresses in the 2000s, Mukerji has appeared.
Rani Mukerji Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Rani Mukerji|
|Nickname||Baby, Khandala Girl|
|Age (as in 2022)||44 Years|
|Date of Birth||21 March 1978|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||Maneckjee Cooper High School, Juhu, Mumbai|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Controversies||• For many years, Rani kept her relationship with Aditya Chopra a secret; when Simi Garewal questioned them on her chat show, Rani shouted at her. There are many things about you that I know that, of course, you wouldn’t want me to bring up. Rani later asked to have that part of the interview deleted.|
• There are rumours that Jaya Bachchan, Vivek Oberoi, Kajol, and Aishwarya Rai had cold battles with Rani on occasion.
• Raja Mukherji’s brother was charged with harassing a young female director by promising to introduce her to Rani Mukherji. Even though Rani was not involved in the dispute, her name was brought up as a result of it.
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm|
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 3″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 Kg|
in Pounds- 127 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
Abhishek Bachchan (Actor)
Aditya Chopra (Director, Producer)
|Husband/Spouse||Aditya Chopra (Director, Producer)|
|Marriage Date||21 April 2014|
|Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Actress||Sridevi, Sharmila Tagore|
|Food||Fish prepared by her mother|
|Accessory||Diamond ring gifted by her father|
|Parents||Father– Late Ram Mukherjee|
Mother– Krishna Mukherjee
Brother– Raja Mukherjee
Amazing Secrets About Rani Mukerji
- For Odissi dance, Rani Mukerji has received training.
- When she reached 16, she was assigned the lead part alongside Jugal Hansraj in “Aa Gale Lag Jaa” (1994). However, because of his father’s opposition to her acting at such a young age, Urmila Matondkar eventually took her place.
- She completed training at Roshan Taneja’s acting school before signing on for Bollywood movies.
- In contrast to other celebrities, she is a private person who rarely engages with the media.
- The critics have referred to her as one of Bollywood’s most accomplished actresses.
- She tries out many dramatic roles because she dislikes playing boring characters in movies.
- At the age of 18, she appeared in her father’s Bengali movie “Biyer Phool” in a cameo role (1996)
- Her big break came from the movie “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” (1998).
- She declined the lead part in the 2006 Hollywood film “The Namesake” because of scheduling conflicts with the Bollywood film “Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna” (2006).
- She decided against changing because she had already altered the spelling of her last name from “Mukherjee” to “Mukerji” in her passport.
- Kareena Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor are Rani’s best friends.
- She is the only performer in Bollywood to win both the Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress honours at the Filmfare in the same year (2005).
- She comes from an entirely filmic family; her mother Krishna was a playback singer, and her father is a retired film director and the founder of the Filmalaya Studios.
- Raja Mukerji, her brother, is a former producer turned filmmaker.
- She has performed countless concerts and theatrical productions to make money in addition to being an actor. She has also spoken out against issues affecting women and children.
- Her mother’s sister is the national award-winning actress Debashree Mukerji.
- Kajol, Tanisha, and Mohnish Behl are her cousins.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.