Adah Sharma (born 11 May 1992) is an Indian actress who primarily plays supporting roles in Hindi and Telugu films. After completing her education, Sharma made her acting debut in the blockbuster 2008 Hindi horror movie 1920, playing the major role. She was nominated for a Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for her portrayal of a possessed lady in the movie, which received positive reviews from critics. After the 2014 release of her romantic comedy flick Hasee Toh Phasee, she entered the Telugu cinema business in South India.
Adah Sharma Wiki/Biography
|Model and Actress
|Age (as of 2023)
|Date of Birth
|11 May 1992
|Palakkad, Kerala, India
|Graduate in Kathak
|Auxilium Convent High School, Mumbai
|Bollywood- “1920” in 2008
Telugu- “Heart Attack” in 2014
Kannada- “Rana Vikrama” in 2015
Tamil- “Idhu Namma Aalu” in 2016
|“Pukaar” in 2014
|Watching movies, Playing piano
Height in Feet, Weight, and Figure Size
|in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 7″
|in Kilograms- 53 Kg
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Sambar rice, Rasam rice
|Madhuri Dixit, Kate Winslet, Natalie Portman
|Father– Late S.L. Sharma
Mother– Sheila Sharma
Amazing Secrets About Adah Sharma
- Adah hails from a non-film background, with her father being a captain in the merchant navy and her mother a classical dancer.
- Adah had made the decision to pursue acting when she was in the tenth grade. She wanted to quit school, but her parents believed she should at least finish her education. She stopped studying after completing her 12th grade.
- Adah Sharma, who was trying to get into the film industry, was turned down for a number of parts, either due to her curly hair or because the casting directors thought she was too young.
- In Puri Jagannadh’s 2008 Telugu film “Heart Attack,” Adah made her acting debut. Adah received good reviews for her depiction of the role of Hayathi, establishing her as a talented newbie in the field.
- Adah Sharma portrayed the quirky and eccentric character Karishma Solanki in the 2014 romantic comedy “Hasee Toh Phasee”. She garnered a lot of appreciation for her depiction of Karishma, which highlighted her perfect comic timing and inherent sense of humor.
- She is also a fine gymnast.
- In addition to jazz and ballet, she spent four months learning salsa in the US, and she considers herself to be “very good” at belly dancing. She also practices the Indian weapon-based martial technique known as Silambam.
- Adah, on the other hand, demonstrated her capacity for handling tough and emotionally taxing parts in the horror movie “1920” (2008). Both viewers and critics praised her portrayal of Lisa Singh Rathod as a possessed lady.
- She plays the key role of Shalini Unnikrishnan in the 2023 film The Kerala Story, a character who underwent radical conversion to Islam and then joined the terrorist group ISIS. Positive reviews of the actor’s performance in “The Kerala Story” were given, and the audience liked her acting.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Measurements
Find out the actress’s age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, and family and compare them with other celebrities.