Adah Sharma is an Indian actress who mainly appears in Hindi and Telugu-language films. Sharma, after finishing her schooling, made her acting debut with a leading role in the 2008 Hindi language horror film 1920, a box office success. Her portrayal of a possessed woman in the film was critically praised and earned her a Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut nomination. After the release her romantic comedy film Hasee Toh Phasee (2014), she ventured into the South Indian film industries, making films in Telugu.
Adah Sharma Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Adah Sharma|
|Nickname||Ads, Rajni Spider|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 7″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 53 Kg|
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||34B inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||33 inches|
|Hair Colour||Hair Colour|
|Date of Birth||11 May 1992|
|Age (as in 2021)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Palakkad, Kerala, India|
|School||Auxilium Convent High School, Mumbai|
|Dance Academy||Natraj Gopi Krishna Kathak Dance University, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Kathak|
|Debut||Film: 1920 (2008, Bollywood)|
Heart Attack (2014, Telugu)
Rana Vikrama (2015, Kannada)
Idhu Namma Aalu (2016, Tamil)
|Family||Father– Late S.L. Sharma (Indian Army)|
Mother– Sheila Sharma (Classical dancer)
|Hobbies||Watching movies, Writing evil poems, Mimicking people, Playing piano|
|Food||Sambar rice, Rasam rice|
|Actors||Johnny Depp, Eddie Redmayne, Ranveer Singh, Hrithik Roshan|
|Actresses||Madhuri Dixit, Madhubala, Vyjayanthimala, Kate Winslet, Amy Adams|
|Musicians||Ludwig van Beethoven|
|Quote||“There’s nothing you can’t do if you put your mind to it.”|
Amazing Facts About Adah Sharma
- Does Adah Sharma smoke?: No
- Does Adah Sharma drink alcohol?: No
- Adah was born into a Malayali Palakkad Iyer family.
- She aspired to be a circus performer.
- She is a trained Kathak, Salsa, Jazz, Ballet and Belly dancer.
- She is also a fine gymnast.
- She is a pure vegetarian and was associated with PETA.
- Though she started her acting career in 2008, she received acting accolades with her splendid performance in the Telegu film ‘Kshanam’ (2016).
- She has been dancing since the age of three, and has completed her graduation in Kathak from the Natraj Gopi Krishna Kathak Dance Academy in Mumbai. She had learnt salsa for four months in the US, besides jazz and ballet, and has claimed to be “very good” at belly dancing.
- In 2014, Adah Sharma had two releases: Puri Jagannadh’s romance Heart Attack opposite Nithiin, that marked her Telugu debut and a Hindi film Hasee Toh Phasee alongside Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra, which released seven days later and featured her in a supporting role. She described her character in the former as “vulnerable, yet extremely sexy” and worked for two months on her Telugu diction.
- Adah Sharma received positive remarks for her performance in Heart Attack, with The Times of India writing that she “looks like a natural actress and does a decent job” while 123telugu.com felt that she had made a “stunning debut”. Both films were commercially successful, with Hasee To Phasee ending up as one of the highest-grossing Hindi films of 2014.
- Her next two films, the Telugu family drama S/O Satyamurthy, in which she was cast opposite Allu Arjun and Samantha Ruth Prabhu, and was directed by Trivikram Srinivas, and the Pavan Wadeyar’s action thriller Rana Vikrama, alongside Puneeth Rajkumar and Anjali, her first Kannada project, released on consecutive days in April 2015. Both films were financial successes as well, with the former, having collected over 80 crore, emerging as one of the highest-grossing Telugu films of all time, in spite of receiving mixed reviews from critics.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Measurements
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.