Ayesha Takia Azmi (born April 10, 1986) is a former model turned actress from India who primarily appeared in Hindi movies. In 2004, Ayesha Takia won the Filmfare Best Debut Award for her starring performance in Taarzan: The Wonder Car, which served as her acting debut. She then had appearances in popular movies including Paathshaala (2010), Wanted (2009), Salaam-E-Ishq (2007), and Socha Na Tha (2010).
Ayesha Takia Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Ayesha Takia Azmi|
|Age (as in 2022)||36 Years|
|Date of Birth||10 April 1986|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||St. Anthony’s school, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
|Debut||Taarzan: The Wonder Car (2004)|
|Ethnicity||Gujarati, British and Maharashtrian|
|Hobbies||Dancing, TravelingReading, listening to music and watching movies|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 63 kg|
in Pounds- 139 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||37B Inches|
|Waist Size||29 Inches|
|Hip Size||37 Inches|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sidharth Koirala (Actor)|
Ashmit Patel (Actor)
Farhan Azmi (Entrepreneur)
|Children||Son– Mikail Azmi|
|Movies||Lamhe (1991), Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999) and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995).|
|Brands||Mango, Zara, Diesel, FCUK, Guess and G-star|
|Food||Pizza, Pasta, wonton Soups, Vada Paav, salads and Chinese Hakka Noodles|
|Music||Hip-hop, Techno, Trance, Soft rock, Rock, Ghazal, Sufi, Hindi Film Songs|
|Actor||Bollywood: Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, and Shah Rukh Khan|
Hollywood: Johnny Depp
|Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukerji, Shilpa Shetty|
|Director||Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Perfumes||212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera, Armani Code by Giorgio Armani, Cherie by Christian Dior, and True Star by Tommy Hilfiger|
|Parents||Father– Nishit Takia|
Mother– Faridah Takia
Amazing Facts About Ayesha Takia
- Her first cameo was for a commercial for the well-known health beverage Complan. She appeared in their defining commercial, “I’m a Complan boy, I’m a Complan girl,” alongside Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor.
- In the remix song Nahin Nahin Abhi Nahin, she also made an appearance.
- She rose to fame due to the success of this song during India’s period of remixes. Soon, she began to get offers for Bollywood films.
- Taarzan: The Wonder Car was known late to Takia’s debut, which was intended to be in the film Socha Na Tha but was delayed by production issues.
- When she criticized her politician father-in-law, Samajwadi Party MLA Abu Azmi’s viewpoint on punishing the rape victims as well, Ayesha displayed her moral courage.
- When she participated in a PETA India advertisement, she made a public declaration stating that she is vegan.
- In 2006, she appeared on the list of “Most Desirable Women of India.”
- The actress Ayesha Takia’s swollen lips, inflated cheeks, and wide eyes scream that she’s undergone plastic surgery. Her followers are saddened that their favourite actress is yet another disaster in plastic surgery.
- Ayesha had a cat named Morrison and was a fervent cat lover.
- Ayesha made a beautiful gesture to her future husband Farhan Azmi when they were still dating by practicing Ramadan for the entire month. Since she wed him, she has converted to Islam.
- She loves to travel and be in front of the camera, so if she weren’t an actor, she would have been a host of a travel show.
- She practises yoga, aerobics, and meditation for fitness.
- Ayesha constantly requests that the producers insert a stipulation in the contract prohibiting personal scenes.
- A role in the Hollywood film “A Knight With The King” was previously declined by her.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.