Ayesha Takia was born on April 10, 1986, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She started her career as a model, appearing in ad campaigns. At the age of 18, she appeared in the music video Shake It Daddy, which gained her some notice. n 2004, she made her acting debut in the film Taarzan: The Wonder Car. For her performance, she earned several nominations, including a Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. She has since appeared in such films as Dil Maange More, Socha Na Tha, and Super. In 2006, she starred in the film Dor, for which she earned a Stardust Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Ayesha Takia Age, Height, Measurement, Bra Size, Bio, Net Worth
Ayesha Takia Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Ayesha Takia|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 63 kg|
in Pounds- 139 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||37 Inches|
|Waist Size||29 Inches|
|Hip Size||37 Inches|
|Date of Birth||10 April 1986|
|Age (as in 2021)||35 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||St. Anthony’s school, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
|Debut||Taarzan: The Wonder Car (2004)|
|Family||Father– Nishit Takia|
Mother– Faridah Takia
|Ethnicity||Gujarati, British and Maharashtrian|
|Hobbies||Reading, listening to music, watching movies, dancing, traveling|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sidharth Koirala (Actor)|
Ashmit Patel (Actor)
Farhan Azmi (Entrepreneur)
|Children||Son– Mikail Azmi|
|Favourite Movies||Lamhe (1991), Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999) and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995).|
|Favourite Brands||Mango, Zara, Diesel, FCUK, Guess and G-star|
|Favourite Food||Indian and Italian (Pizza, Pasta, wonton Soups, Vada Paav, salads) and|
Chinese Hakka Noodles
|Favourite Music||Hip-hop, Techno, Trance, Soft rock, Rock, Ghazal, Sufi, Hindi Film Songs|
|Favourite Actors||Bollywood: Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, and Shah Rukh Khan|
Hollywood: Johnny Depp
|Favourite Actresses||Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukerji, Shilpa Shetty|
|Favourite Director||Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Favourite Perfumes||212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera, Armani Code by Giorgio Armani, Cherie by Christian Dior, and True Star by Tommy Hilfiger|
Amazing Facts About Ayesha Takia
- Does Ayesha Takia smoke?: No
- Does Ayesha Takia drink alcohol?: No
- Her first appearance was for an ad, promoting the popular health drink Complan. She was part of their signature ad with Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor in “I’m a Complan boy, I”m a Complan girl”
- She also appeared in a remix song Nahin Nahin Abhi Nahin. It was the era of remixes in India then and this song’s popularity brought her in the limelight. She soon started to receive offers for Bollywood movies.
- Takia’s debut was supposed to be with the movie Socha Na Tha but due to delays in its production, Taarzan: The Wonder Car was released first.
- Apart from Hindi movies, she has also worked in Telugu movies.
- Ayesha showed her bold and ethical side when she condemned her politician father-in-law, Samajwadi Party MLA Abu Azmi’s opinion on punishing the rape victims too!
- She’s declared herself vegan in a public statement when she appeared in an ad for PETA India.
- She was on the “Most Desirable Woman of India” list in 2006.
- An ardent cat lover, Ayesha had a cat named Morrison.
- When Takia was not married to her now husband Farhan Azmi, she paid a nice gesture to him by keeping Ramadan for the whole month. Now she is a converted Muslim after marrying him.
- If she wasn’t an actress, she would have been a travel show host as she loves to travel and be in front of the camera.
- For her fitness, she does aerobics, yoga and meditation.
- Ayesha always asks the producers to refrain from intimate scenes and requests to put the clause in the contract.
- She once turned down a role in the Hollywood movie- “A Knight With The King”.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Measurements
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.