Kelly Clarkson (born, April 24, 1982) is a singer, composer, author, and television personality from the United States. She gained notoriety in 2002 when she won the inaugural season of American Idol and signed a record deal with RCA. Her first track, “A Moment Like This,” peaked at number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 and ended up being the best-selling single in that nation in 2002. It was a part of her first studio album, Thankful, which came out in 2003 and debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
Kelly Clarkson Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Kelly Brianne Clarkson|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Author, Television Personality|
|Full Name||Kelly Brianne Clarkson|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Author, Actress, Television Personality|
|Age (as of 2022)||40 Years|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1982|
|Birthplace||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|Hometown||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|School||Burleson High School|
|Hobbies||Reading, Sports, Watch movie, Play board game|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm|
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 kg|
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||36 Inches|
|Waist Size||30 Inches|
|Hip Size||37 Inches|
|Husband/Spouse||Brandon Blackstock (m. 2013–2021)|
|Food||Red Velvet Cake, Chili’s Chips and Salsa with ranch dressing|
|Parents||Father: Stephen Michael Clarkson|
Mother: Jeanne Taylo
|Siblings||Brother(s): Jason Clarkson|
|Net Worth||$38 million|
Amazing Secrets About Kelly Clarkson
- On September 17, 2002, she released the double-A-side songs “Before Your Love” and “A Moment Like This,” launching her musical career. Both tracks made a record-breaking 52-position surge to the top of the “Billboard Hot 100” chart, with the former going on to become the best-selling single of 2002.
- She released her debut album, “Thankful,” on April 15, 2003, to generally favourable reviews from critics. The album’s initial track, “Miss Independent,” was a top ten smash in the US and debuted at number one on the “US Billboard 200.”
- With the release of her second album, “Breakaway,” on November 30, 2004, she made the decision to shed her “American Idol” reputation and take on a rock musical genre. Her second album was more commercially successful than her first, and it also brought her two “Grammy Awards.”
- In her third studio album, “My December,” which was released on June 22, 2007, she once more dabbled with darker topics and a heavier rock sound. Clive Davis, her producer and music tycoon, wanted her to create songs with broader appeal, which led to a disagreement. The album garnered favourable reviews, but it didn’t get much publicity, which hurt its sales.
- Kelly Clarkson continues co-writing songs for her fourth album, “All I Ever Wanted,” which was released on March 10, 2009. She had begun doing this with her third album. She rejected the darker themes for this album and worked with a number of well-known singers, which helped it debut at number one on the “Billboard 200.”
- She chose to incorporate country music for her fifth studio album, “Stronger,” in response to the popularity of her country duet with Jason Aldean, “Don’t You Wanna Stay,” released in 2010. She received another “Grammy Award” for the album, which was published on October 21, 2011, as well as for its critical and financial success.
- She won praise from critics for her live rendition of “My Country, ‘Tis of Thee” at President Barack Obama’s second inauguration in January 2013. Christmas-themed “Wrapped in Red,” her following album, was released on October 25, 2013, and it featured five songs that she co-wrote.
- Through its tracks, her seventh studio album, “Piece by Piece,” recounts a single tale of heartbreak. It was released on February 27, 2015, and it was her third album to enter the Billboard 200 list at the top spot.
- In 2017, she released the songs “Love So Soft” and “Move You.”
- She provided a voice for the animated film “The Star,” which is based on the birth of Jesus, alongside Tyler Perry, Steven Yeun, and Oprah Winfrey.
- She additionally made an appearance on “The Voice” as a coach.
- On March 27, 2019, Kelly released “Broken and Beautiful,” the lead single from “Uglydolls: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.”
Also Read: Sarah Hyland Age, Height, Measurement, Bra Size, Bio, Wealth
Follow Us on Instagram
Hollywood Singer Measurements
Find out Singer age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.