Kajal Aggarwal (born 19 June 1985) is an Indian model and actress who primarily works in Telugu and Tamil films, with a few Hindi films thrown in for good measure. The 2004 Hindi film Kyun! marked Kajal Aggarwal’s acting debut. Ho Gaya Na… and Lakshmi Kalyanam, her debut Telugu film, were both released in 2007. She gained fame the same year by playing the lead in the blockbuster Chandamama. She experienced a defining moment in her career with the 2009 historical novels Telugu film Magadheera, which brought her critical recognition. She received Best Actress nods at various award shows, including the South Filmfare Awards, and it is among the top ten Telugu movies of all time.
Kajal Aggarwal Wiki/Biography
|Age (as of 2022)
|Date of Birth
|19 June 1985
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Degree in Mass Media
|St. Anne’s High School, Mumbai
|Jai Hind College, Mumbai
K.C. College, Mumbai
|Bollywood Film: “Kyun! Ho Gaya Na” in 2004
Telugu Film: “Lakshmi Kalyanam” in 2007
Tamil Film: “Pazhani” in 2008
|Doing Yoga, Dancing, Reading
|She once appeared in a topless shot in FHM magazine, but she later acknowledged that the image had been manipulated.
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″
|in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|30 October 2020
|Junior NTR, Vijay
|Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
|Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
|Puri Jagannadh, S. S. Rajamouli, Teja
|Red, White, Blue
|Father– Vinay Aggarwal
Mother– Suman Aggarwal
|Sister– Nisha Agarwal
|Son- Neil Kitchlu
|Rs. 2-3 Crore/film
|Rs. 70 crores
Amazing Secrets About Kajal Aggarwal
- Kajal Aggarwal was born into an Amritsar-born, middle-class Punjabi family.
- A photographer suggested she give modelling a shot when she was completing her final year job with L’Oreal. She later did a picture session, and as a result, she was cast with Nana Patekar in her debut South Indian movie.
- Because of her outgoing personality and her talent for getting along with people, Kajal is often referred to as Miss Congeniality in the South Indian film business.
- Kajal Aggarwal is close friends with Ram Charan and Tamannaah Bhatia, both actors.
- She only appeared in a few Hindi movies, such as Kyun! Singham, Special 26, and Ho Gaya Na.
- Dogs terrify her.
- She supports PETA’s campaign to outlaw animal circuses in order to put an end to the suffering that these creatures endure.
- She received the CineMAA Award for Best Telugu Actress in 2010 for the movie Brindaavanam.
- She was named the South Indian film industry’s Young Icon in 2013.
- Kajal and her husband, Gautam Kitchlu, announced a puppy named Mia as their first kid on Instagram on October 17, 2021.
- She is a fitness freak and spends hours in the gym to remain in good shape. here is the video of Kajal Workout.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.