Tamanna Bhatia (born 21 December 1989) notably in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi movies, is an Indian actress who goes by the stage name Tamannaah. Tamannaah has acted in almost 65 movies in three different languages. She had eight Filmfare Awards South nominations and got the SIIMA Award. Before performing in Telugu and Tamil movies, she had her acting debut in the 2005 Hindi film Chand Sa Roshan Chehra at the age of 15. She also made an appearance in the song “Lafzon main” from the album Aapka Abhijeet, which was also published in 2005.
Tamannaah Bhatia Wiki/Biography
|Nickname||Tammy, Milk Beauty|
|Age (as in 2022)||33 Years|
|Date of Birth||21 December 1989|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai|
|College/University||National College, Mumbai|
|Educationa Level||Bachelor of Arts (Distance Education)|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading, Writing Poetry & Quotes|
|Debut||Film Debut: Chand Sa Roshan Chehra (2005)|
|Awards, Honours||• Kalaimamani Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Arts and Literature (2010|
• B.Nagi Reddy Memorial Award for Telugu Film Contributions (2012)
• Youth Icon of the Year: Dayawati Modi Global Award for Contributions to Cinema (2017)
• For their contributions to Indian cinema, CIAC and KEISIE International University, South Korea, awarded them an honorary doctorate (2017)
• Her amazing performance in Bahubali: The Beginning earned her the Dada Saheb Phalke Excellence Award (2018)
|Controversies||• A scandal was caused after the director, Suraj, allegedly made some inappropriate comments regarding Tamannaah’s outfits in the movie “Kathi Sandai.” Later, the actress tweeted that she and all other women in the film industry deserved an apology from the filmmaker.|
• TSalim Akhtar, the film’s producer, reported Tamannaah Bhatia to the Association of Motion Picture and Television Program Producers (AMPTPP) for violating a Bollywood contract, which caused a stir. She was required by the contract to give Salim 25% of her compensation for the following five years. But the actress never kept her end of the bargain. The Kolkata High Court later received the case. Tamannaah’s father, however, claimed that she did not sign a contract and that she was a juvenile when she made her film debut.
• When Tamannaah was visiting Hyderabad to open a jewellery business in January 2018, an engineering student threw a shoe at her. The actress was shocked by the occurrence even though the sneaker missed its target. The scoundrel claimed to be a tremendous fan of the actress and performed the act because he was dissatisfied over some of her film choices.
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 165 cm|
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight||in kilograms– 55 kg|
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Bra Size||33B inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Actor||Mahesh Babu, Hrithik Roshan|
|Film||Bollywood Films: Mughal-E-Azam, Dil To Pagal Hai, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
Hollywood Films: Titanic, Life is Beautiful, Erin Brockovich
Tollywood Film: Anand (Telugu)
|Destination||Kashmir, Paris, Dubai|
|Parents||Father– Santhosh Bhatia|
Mother– Rajani Bhatia
|Siblings||Brother– Anand Bhatia|
|Salary||2-3 Crore/film (INR)|
Amazing Secrets About Tamannaah Bhatia
- Tamannaah is a member of a Punjabi family with Sindhi ancestry.
- When Tamannaah Bhatia was 13 years old, a director saw her sing at her school’s annual event and offered her a main role in a movie.
- Many people believe Tamannaah moved from the South Indian film industry to Bollywood, however she actually began her career in Hindi with the commercial failure “Chand Sa Roshan Chehra” before branching out into the South film industry.
- She has spent a year performing with Mumbai’s Prithvi Theatre.
- She appeared in the 2005 music video for Abhijeet Sawant.
- Tamannaah, in contrast to many other models, entered the film industry after gaining the necessary modelling experience. She later modelled for many brands.
- Once she had earned her +2, she immediately began performing. Through distance learning, she continued her education.
- She made her acting debut in 2006’s “Sri,” a Telugu movie starring Manoj Kumar.
- Madhuri Dixit is someone she looks up to.
- She switched the spelling of her name from Tamanna to Tamannaah after visiting a numerologist.
- Because of her white complexion, she is known as “Milk Beauty” in the Tamil and Telugu film industries.
- After experiencing failure with her Telugu debut, Tamannaah switched to the Tamil film industry, where she found immediate success. She worked on a few movies in the Tamil film industry before returning to Telugu films, where she landed many lucrative roles.
- Tamannaah Bhatia stated in an interview that she would never go on camera wearing a bikini.
- Her debut Bollywood commercial film, “Himmatwala,” had a dismal box office performance, but she was still given strong roles in later films.
- “Ayan,” “Paiyaa,” “Siruthai,” “Veeram,” “Dharma Durai,” “Devi,” and “Sketch” are a few of her well-known Tamil movies.
- Aside from “100% Love,” “Thadaka,” “Baahubali: The Beginning,” “Bengal Tiger,” and “Baahubali 2: The Conclusion,” Tammana has been in a number of popular Telugu movies.
- Numerous well-known companies, like “Celkon Mobiles,” “Fanta,” and “Chandrika Ayurvedic Soap,” have her endorsement.
- She has moreover strutted the runway for different fashion houses.
- Magazine covers featuring Bhatia include “FHM India,” “Lifestyle,” and “The Peacock Magazine.”
- She appeared in a PETA ad from 2014 urging consumers to buy cosmetics that have not been subjected to animal testing.
- Tamannaah Bhatia was hired in March 2015 to serve as the channel Zee Telugu’s brand ambassador.
- She started a jewellery company called White-n-Gold that same year. The company operated storefronts in Mumbai and Bengaluru, and on April 20, 2015, the company’s website became live. The brand’s creative director was Tamannaah.
- Tamannaah was appointed brand ambassador for the FOGSI-led government of India project Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao in 2016.
- She made an appearance at the IPL’s 2018 opening ceremony. According to reports, she demanded Rs. 50 lakhs for a 10-minute performance that included four songs in several languages (Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Hindi).
- During the 2012 filming of the Celkon mobile advertising, Tamannaah Bhatia and Virat supposedly fell in love with one another. For a while, it was believed that the couple was dating. The actress later refuted all of the dating rumours, though.
- Tamannaah Bhatia and Kajal Aggarwal are best friends.
- It was rumoured that she will wed Abdul Razzaq, a Pakistani cricketer. It all began with a photo showing the actress and cricketer shopping for jewellery, but the actress quickly dispelled all the rumours and made it clear that Abdul was previously married and had no romantic relations with her.
- Some sources claimed Tamannaah was engaged to be married to a doctor who lived in the United States in 2019. Although the actress has never publicly discussed their relationship, Rajani, the actress’s mother, reportedly told a prominent media outlet that her daughter’s fiancé has a strong affection for her. Tamannaah later refuted all of the rumours, stating that she was utterly single.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.