Neeti Mohan (born 18 November 1979) is an Indian singer. She sings mainly in Hindi and few Tamil films, but has also done songs in Marathi, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Punjabi, and English. Born in Delhi, she was one of the winners of the Channel V’s reality show Popstars, subsequently being chosen for Aasma, with other winners of the show. She rose to prominence after recording “Ishq Wala Love” from Student of the Year (2012), ultimately winning the Filmfare RD Burman Award for New Music Talent and was nominated for the Best Female Playback Singer for “Jiya Re” from Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012).
Neeti Mohan Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Neeti Mohan Sharma|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Songwriter, Music Composer|
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 165 cm|
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight||in kilograms– 55 kg|
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Bra Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||18 November 1979|
|Age (as in 2022)||43 Years|
|School||Birla Balika Vidyapeeth, Pilani|
|College/University||Miranda House, University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B. A. (Hons.) Philosophy|
|Food Habit||Vegetarian (Earlier, she was a Non-Vegetarian)|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing, Long Drives|
|Debut||Bollywood (Actress): Socha Na Tha (2005)|
Singles (Solo Song): “Ja Ja” (2012)
Bollywood (Singer): “Ishq Wala Love” – Student of the Year (2012)
Telugu (Singer): “Viyyalavaru” – Tadakha (2013)
Bengali (Singer): “Korishna Rangbaazi” – Rangbaaz (2013)
Tamil (Singer): “Thiruda Thiruda” & “Star Jolykkuthendru” – Ner Ethir (2014)
Marathi (Singer): “Dhooan Ha Dhooan” – Hello Nandan (2014)
Gujarati (Singer): “Rom Com” – Romance Complicated (2016)
Kannada (Singer): “Hello Mister” – Kotigobba 2 (2016)
TV: Yeh Hai Aashiqui – Season 4 (2016)
|Affair/Boyfriend||Nihaar Pandya (Actor, Model)|
|Marriage Date||15 February 2019 (with Nihaar Pandya)|
|Marriage Place||Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad|
|Food||Bhindi Mirch Masala, Angoori Rabdi, Crispy Potato, Cheese aur Subz ki Sheekh, Paneer ke Shikanje|
|Actor||Aamir Khan, Ranveer Singh, Tom Hanks|
|Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Deepika Padukone|
|Film||Bollywood– Satte Pe Satta|
Hollywood– The Sound of Music, Lord of the Rings
|Singer||Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Mohit Chauhan, Ed Sheeran, Arijit Singh, Benny Dayal, Armaan Malik|
|Music Director||A. R. Rahman, Amit Trivedi, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Shankar Ehsan Loy, Vishal-Shekhar, Mithoon, Amaal Malik|
|Destination||Ladakh, Iceland, Dubai|
|Parents||Father– Brij Mohan Sharma (a Government Officer & a Writer)|
Mother– Kusum Mohan (a Homemaker
• Shakti Mohan (Younger, Dancer)
• Mukti Mohan (Younger, Dancer)
• Kriti Mohan (Younger)
Amazing Facts About Neeti Mohan
- Does Neeti Mohan smoke?: No
- Does Neeti Mohan drink alcohol?: No
- Neeti was born into a middle-class musically enthusiast family with roots in Jaipur, Rajasthan. She, along with her sisters, had a strict and disciplined upbringing.
- In her childhood, she used to travel to Iskcon Temple in Vrindavan with her family. Watching Lord Krishna’s devotees over there playing mridangam, singing and dancing developed her interest in music.
- She was a popular singer in her school and had won many prizes in school and inter-school singing competitions.
- She has always been fond of her mother’s jewellery, and when she passed her 10th exams, her mother gifted her a gold pendant with her name written on it.
- In her college, she used to actively participate in music, dance, dramatics, and National Cadet Corps (NCC).
- After watching the American film ‘The Sound of Music’ (1965), and repeatedly hearing A. R. Rahman‘s music in Roja (1992) and Bombay (1995), she decided to pursue a career in music. Moreover, she credits her college for shaping her career as an artist.
- She received the training in singing from Gandharva Mahavidyalaya, New Delhi. She learnt Hindustani classical for a decade.
- The year 2003 proved to be a turning point in her life; as she became the co-winner of ‘Channel V Popstars Season 2’ contest, which later formed a band named, Aasma.
- After joining the ‘Aasma’ band, she moved from Delhi to Mumbai and began her professional music career.
- Her father encouraged and helped her make her first single “Ja Ja,” which was released in 2012.
- The same year, she made a sensational singing debut in Bollywood; as her first two songs “Jiya Re” – Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012) and “Ishq Wala Love” – Student of the Year (2012), earned her numerous awards and accolades.
- She never leaves her house without a recording bag.
- She is an avid dog lover and has a beagle named Frodo. Moreover, she named him after her favourite Hobbit from the film, Lord of the Rings (2001).
- She is eco-friendly and is very particular about cleanliness. Moreover, she doesn’t use plastic bottles and has a dustbin in her car.
- She considers the song “Dhadaam Dhadaam” from the film ‘Bombay Velvet’ (2015); as the most difficult song of her career.
Also Read: Kanika Kapoor Age, Height, Measurement, Bra Size, Bio, Wealth
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Singer Measurements
Find out Singers age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.