Parineeti Chopra (born 22 October 1988) is a Hindi-language film actress from India. Awarded awards include a Filmfare and a National Film Award go to Parineeti Chopra. Since 2013, she has appeared on Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list. Following his graduation with a triple honours degree in management, finance, and economics from Manchester Business School, Chopra returned to India in the midst of the 2009 financial crisis and worked as a public relations consultant for Yash Raj Films.
Parineeti Chopra Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Parineeti Chopra|
|Age (as in 2022)||34 Years|
|Date of Birth||22 October 1988|
|Birthplace||Ambala, Haryana, India|
|Hometown||Ambala, Haryana, India|
|School||Convent of Jesus and Mary, Ambala|
|College||Manchester Business School, Manchester, England|
|Educational Level||Honours Degree in Business, Finance and Economics|
|Debut||Film: Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011)|
Singing: “Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin” from the film Meri Pyaari Bindu (2017)
|Address||Sea-facing flat in Bandra, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Reading, dancing, singing, meditation, swimming and workout|
|Controversies||• After Parineeti won a prize for losing weight in the beginning of 2016, Rishi Kapoor made fun of her by saying that “When they recently handed Parineeti an award for weight loss, I couldn’t believe it. Please provide me with a prize for weight gain.”|
• She had body shame due to her weight both before and after appearing in films, as well as when she gained weight in her early days in Bollywood. It was said that she had shed a significant amount of weight as a response to the shamers. But in a recent video with Alia Bhatt, Parineeti was wishing her pal happy birthday and giving him advice to “eat less, become slender.” On Twitter, she was referred to as “fake,” “obnoxious,” and “obsessed with self – image.”
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 Kg|
in Pounds- 127 lbs
|Bra Size||34B inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Food||Rajma-Chawal, Kadhi Chicken, Pizza and Margarita|
|Actor||Saif Ali Khan|
|Film||Pakeezah, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Barfi|
|Musicians||A.R. Rahman, Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, Amit Trivedi, Beyoncé|
|Perfume||Narciso Rodriguez, 212 VIP and Acqua Di Gio|
|Parents||Father– Pawan Chopra|
Mother– Reena Chopra
|Siblings||Brother– Shivang Chopra, Sahaj Chopra|
Amazing Secrets About Parineeti Chopra
- Parineeti used to be a very diligent student who, up until the 12th grade, consistently placed in the top 3 of her class.
- In the SSC exams, she came in first place overall in India, and Pratibha Patil presented her with the award (the president of India at that time).
- When she was 17, she decided to continue her education and moved to Manchester to pursue her dream of becoming an investment banker. There, she earned a triple honours degree in business, finance, and economics.
- She was one of the team leaders for the food during the games for the renowned football team Manchester United.
- She returned to India and joined Yash Raj Films as a public relations consultant after failing to find employment in London in 2009 due to the recession.
- She had aspirations of becoming an investment banker and had no desire to become an actress.
- She advised Parineeti to try her hand at acting when she was serving as Rani Mukerji‘s personal assistant.
- She used to carry about 86 kg, but she lost about 25 kg after agreeing to a three-film contract with Yash Raj Films.
- She is Priyanka Chopra‘s, Meera Chopra’s, and Mannara Chopra’s cousin (Barbie Handa).
- Tea is her drug of choice.
- She despises cooking.
- She always has a cell phone charger, lip balm, perfume, and face wash with her.
- She adores lip balms and glosses.
- She loves to wear high-quality clothing over expensive clothing and doesn’t give a damn if they are labelled or not.
- She’d have been a banker if she hadn’t been an actor.
- Few people are aware that she holds a B.A. (Hons.) in Music and is also a trained singer.
- She has a fear of aeroplane landings.
- She is a total gadget nut.
- In the movie “Meri Pyaari Bindu,” she performed “Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin,” her debut Bollywood song (2017).
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.