Radhika Apte (born 7 September 1985) is an actress from India. She primarily works in Hindi-language films, but she has also made a few cameos in Tamil, Marathi, Telugu, Bengali, and English-language movies. She started off performing in theatre before landing a minor part in the Hindi fantasy film Vaah! Life is Good to You! (2005).
Radhika Apte Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Radhika Apte|
|Age (as in 2022)||37 Years|
|Date of Birth||7 September 1985|
|Birthplace||Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Tilak Nagar High School, Dombivli, Maharashtra|
|College|| Fergusson College, Pune|
• Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, London
|Educational Level||• A Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Mathematics|
• Diploma in Dance Studies
|Hobbies||Reading, Dancing, and Listening to Music|
|Controversies||• Radhika Apte’s explicit photos became viral in February 2015. Following an examination, it was determined that the woman in the pictures was a clone of her.|
• She boldly criticized the Telugu movie industry in March 2015, calling it extremely “patriarchal” and “male-chauvinist.” She added that the Telugu film industry has been the hardest for her because females there are not treated decently.
• A Radhika Apte video clip went viral online in April 2015. Radhika was seen lowering her clothing in front of the camera in the short film by Anurag Kashyap that the video clip was taken from. When Anurag heard about it, he immediately went to the Mumbai Police’s Cyber Crime Branch and lodged a report.
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 158 cm|
in meters– 1.58 m
in feet inches– 5’ 2”
|Weight||in kilograms– 50 kg|
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Bra/Breast Size||32B Inches|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hip Size||35 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Marriage Date||March, 2013|
|Food||Rosy Rhubarb Pie, Chicken Biryani, Caramel Custard, Asparagus|
|Actor||Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Akshaye Khanna, Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri, Jack Nicholson|
|Actress||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji|
|Film||The Lady in the Van, Son of Saul, Where to Invade Next|
|Restaurant||Blue Nile, Kayani Bakery, Cafe Goodluck, Vaishali in Pune|
|Film Director||Sriram Raghavan|
Amazing Secrets About Radhika Apte
- The family that Radhika Apte comes from is Marathi. At the Sahyadri Hospital in Pune, her father, Charudutt Apte, serves as chairman and chief surgeon.
- The subject she liked most was mathematics. Her arithmetic lessons were formerly given by Madhumalati Apte, a mathematician with a PhD from France.
- Radhika has eight years experience of Kathak dance and expertise under her fingertips.
- Radhika began performing in Marathi theatre productions when she was 18 years old. Her first performance was “Nako Re Baba” (2003).
- She has performed in a number of plays in both Hindi and English.
- In Pune, Radhika Apte is a member of Mohit Takalkar’s theatre group, Aasakta Kalamanch.
- Purnaviram, Tu, Kanyadaan, Matra Ratra, Brain Surgeon, That Time, Bombay Black, and other well-known plays by her are just a few.
- In 2005, she made her acting debut in the Bollywood flick Vaah! Life is Good to You! which she participated in as Anjali.
- Instead of the usual flashy roles, she prefers to play grey roles.
- Films in Hindi, English, Marathi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam have featured Radhika.
- Her nine films, which were released in several languages in 2014 and for which she received great appreciation from critics, were well received.
- She debuted on television in 2015 when she played the role of Binodini in the Hindi TV series Stories by Rabindranath Tagore.
- Radhika co-wrote the Bollywood movie Lust Stories in 2018. She also portrayed Kalindi, the show’s main character.
- Along with that, she has participated in a lot of short films in many languages, like “Darmiyan” (2008), “Vakratunda Swaha” (2010), “That Day After Everyday” (2013), “The Calling” (2015), etc.
- She gained enormous fame for her portrayal as Nida Rahim in the 2018 Netflix horror thriller Ghoul.
- Numerous publications, including Femina Wedding Times, Grazia India, Cosmopolitan India, and Better Homes and Gardens India, have featured Radhika Apte on their covers.
- Rahika Apte and Surveen Chawla are good friends.
- Despite frequent visits, she resides in Mumbai while her spouse, “Benedict Taylor,” resides in London.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui, an actor, once admitted to having a crush on her.
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.