Shweta Tiwari (born 4 October 1980) is a Hindi film and television actress from India. She gained recognition for her portrayal as Prerna Sharma in Ekta Kapoor’s serial opera Kasautii Zindagii Kay and went on to appear in a number of other television shows, such as Parvarrish, Begusarai , and Mere Dad Ki Dulhan. Bigg Boss 4 and Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur were won by Shweta (2011).
Shweta Tiwari Wiki/Biography
|Profession||Model and Actress|
|Age (as of 2022)||42 Years|
|Date of Birth||4 October 1980|
|Birthplace||Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St Isabels High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Burhanis College, Mazegaon, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film: “Madhoshi” in 2004|
TV: “Kaliren” in 1998
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Dancing, Doing Debates, Drawing|
|Controversies||• She filed complaints against her ex-husband Raja Chaudhary four or five times for assaulting and abusing others while beating her.|
• The season’s highlight was her battle against Dolly Bindra in Bigg Boss 4.
• Shweta ccused her husband Abhinav Kohli of molestation in August 2019 after he made obscene remarks about her kid Palak and showed her indecent photographs on his phone. Following Shweta’s accusation, the Mumbai Police detained Abhinav.
• At the Shyamla Hills police office in Bhopal on January 28, 2022, Shweta Tiwari was accused of violating Section 295(A) of the Indian Penal Code when she reportedly offended religious emotions by saying, “My bra size is being taken by “bhagwaan,” during the debut of a web series. Narottam Mishra, the home minister for Madhya Pradesh, took notice of her testimony and issued the FIR “I have heard and seen what Shweta Tiwari claimed. I abhor it. I have asked the Bhopal Police Commissioner to look into the matter and get back to me soon with a report. That will be followed by action.”
Height in Feet, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters– 168 cm|
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight||in kilograms– 55 kg|
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Bra Size||34B inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Raja Chaudhary|
• Abhinav Kohli
|Husband/Spouse||First Husband: Raja Chaudhary (ex-husband)|
Second Husband: Abhinav Kohli
|Marriage Date||• First wedding with Raja Chaudhary in 1999|
• Second Marriage: On July 13, 2013, with Abhinav Kohli
|Food||Munchies, Bananas, Chocolates, Jelly|
|Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Raveena Tandon|
|Parents||Father– Ashok Kumar Tiwari|
Mother– Nirmala Tiwari
|Siblings||Brother– Nidhaan Tiwari|
|Children||Son– Reyansh Kohli|
Daughter- Palak Tiwari
Amazing Secrets About Shweta Tiwari
- In Pratapgarh, Shweta Tiwari was raised into a Hindu family.
- Since she was a little child, she had a strong passion for performing.
- At the age of twelve, she worked her first job. Shweta earned Rs. 500 per month working at a travel firm.
- Shweta began holding TV serial auditions after receiving her diploma.
- As “Prerna” in the well-known daily soap opera “Kasautii Zindagi Kay,” which ran for about 8 years, Shweta achieved enormous success.
- Through a buddy who was Raja Chaudhary’s cousin, Tiwari got to know the Bhojpuri actor and director Raja Chaudhary. They dated for a while before getting married in 1999.
- Her mother initially opposed her union with Raja.
- Raja’s drunkenness and aggression were major factors in Shweta and Raja’s tumultuous relationship.
- The couple split up in 2006, and they later divorced in 2012.
- Following After the divorce, custody of Palak Tiwari was given to Shweta Tiwari.
- In the meanwhile, she made friends with Abhinav Kohli after meeting him on the “Jaane Kya Baat Hui” TV set. After three years of dating, they got married in 2013.
- The fourth season of Bigg Boss was won by her.
- Tiwari has also appeared on “Nach Baliye” and “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa,” two dance reality Shows.
- For “Kasautii Zindagii Kay,” she received the ITA Star Parivaar Best Actress Award in the categories of Favorite Maa, Favorite Bahu, and Favorite Beti.
- Shweta has made guest appearances on a number of well-known television programmes, including Jaane Kya Baat Hui, Parvarrish, Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao, Baal Veer and Begusarai.
- Madhoshi, Aabra Ka Daabra, Bin Bulaye Baraati, and Married 2 America are just a few of the movies she has acted in.
- Additionally, Tiwari has performed in plays like Aaine Ke Sau Tukde, Shararat and Shaadi Ki Home Delivery.
- Her husband, Abhinav Kohli, moved to her mother’s house in Bengaluru in 2016 shortly after the birth of their baby, Reyansh, and resided there for a year due to the passing of his father. People began speculating about Shweta’s marital status when they frequently observed Tiwari alone at several public events.
- Following Tiwari’s complaint against Abhinav, Poonam Kohli, his mother, claimed that Shweta and Abhinav had been experiencing marital difficulties for the previous two years. She continued by saying that Shweta had just complained about his son in order to get a divorce from him.
Also Read: Palak Tiwari Height, Age, Measurement, Bra Size, Bio, Wealth
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.