Zareen Khan (born on 14 May 1987) an Indian actress and model also known as Zarine Khan. She primarily works in the Hindi cinema industry, but she has also made appearances in films in Tamil, Telugu, and Punjabi. Zareen Khan made her Bollywood debut in 2010 as a princess in the epic action movie Veer. She then starred in the wildly successful item song Character Dheela in the big-budget comedy Ready the following year.
Zareen Khan Wiki/Biography
|Nickname||Little Dimple Girl|
|Age (as in 2022)||35 Years|
|Date of Birth||14 May 1987|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Duruelo Convent High School, Mumbai|
|College||Rizvi College of Science, Mumbai|
|Educational Level||College dropout|
|Debut||Bollywood Film: Veer (2010)|
Punjabi Film: Jatt James Bond (2014)
|Address||A 3-BHK flat in Bandra, Mumbai|
|Controversies||• She accused the creators of the movie “Aksar 2” in 2017 of tricking her by claiming the movie wouldn’t be insulting. However, they changed the film’s premise midway through, and they requested her to perform more explicit parts.|
• She complained about her previous manager, Anjali, for allegedly acting inappropriately and threatening her over money issues on December 6th, 2018.
• Nitesh Goral, a 31-year-old biker, smashed into her car from behind on December 12, 2018, causing a major collision in which he passed away on the scene. Ali Abbas, the driver of Zareen, was reportedly at the wheel at the time of the collision.
Height, Weight and Figure Size
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 7″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 Kg|
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Bra Size||36B Inches|
|Waist Size||28 Inches|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
|Actress||Vidya Balan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Rani Mukerji and Angelina Jolie|
|Film||Jab We Met, Titanic, Avatar|
|Perfume||Purplelight by Salvador Dali|
|Song||“18 Till I Die” by Bryan Adams|
“Hero” by Mariah Carey
“Everybody’s Free To Wear Sunscreen” by Baz Luhrmann
“Pretty Woman” by Roy Orbison
“We Found Love” by Rihanna
“On the Floor” by Jennifer Lopez
|Destination||Dubai, Thailand, Maldives|
|Salary||85-90 Lakh/film (INR)|
|Car Collection||Audi Q7|
Amazing Secrets About Zareen Khan
- Zareen was raised by religiously strict parents who had Afghan ancestry.
- She performed exceptionally in school and consistently earned grades above 90%.
- She was overweight and weighed close to 100 kg when she was in school. She never considered becoming an actress, but she started concentrating on losing weight, and over time, she shed about 40 kg.
- She initially intended to be a doctor, but she wasn’t able to continue her education because of her financial situation.
- Salman Khan took notice of Zarine Khan when she visited the Whistling Woods set of Subhash Ghai’s 2008 film “Yuvraaj” while she was there.
- She put on almost 8 kg for her Princess Yashodhara part in “Veer” (2014).
- She received the Best Female Debut Award in 2015 for the Punjabi movie “Jatt James Bond” at the PTC Punjabi Film Awards (2014).
- She is proficient in Marathi, Hindi, Urdu, English, and Pashto.
- Zareen’s has only one sister and no brother.
- She turned down a $1 million offer from a manufacturer of weight loss supplements in 2017, stating, “I cannot advocate something I don’t believe in. I put a lot of effort into my workouts every day and think there are no quick fixes for losing weight.
Also Read: Madhuri Dixit Age, Height, Measurement, Bra Size, Bio, Wealth
Follow Us on Instagram
Bollywood Actress Biography
Find out actresses age, height, weight, body measurements, eyes, bra size, sexual orientation, hot photos, family and compare them with other celebrities.